Art with Nature Floral Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kim is just so amazing to work with. I've worked with her as my friend's wedding coordinators and was really impressed with her vision and creations. She is extremely knowledgeable about flowers. She was able to work with my budget and ideas. Her ideas and visions are just incredible. I only needed to tell her the theme of my wedding and the elements I wanted to be incorporated. Not only did she create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces, she was able to tie together all my designs and DIY items perfectly!
The only thing you need to keep in mind when you have Kim as your florist is that to make sure to inform your photographers to take pictures of everything. You'll want to look at all the decorations over and over again!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Fullerton-Orange County, CA
BLOG

Art with Nature serving Southern California

Art with Nature Floral Design concentrates on floral decor for weddings and special events. Our designs reflect the taste, style and individuality of our clients. We offer elegant, simple, and modern designs. Our passion is vintage, retro, modern, thrift-store and eclectic styles, but anything is possible! Our booking is limited to allow for exceptional service.
Consultations by appointment.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras
Established: 2007