Affordable Preservation Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would recommend Affordable Preservation Company to any bride. It was so simple to send my dress in and I got it back much quicker than I expected. It was very affordable for such great service.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE, CA 90803
BLOG

FREE SHIPPING - Top quality wedding gown cleaning and preservation starting at $159.00!

FREE SHIPPING - Top quality wedding gown cleaning and preservation at an affordable price. Available Nationwide (except for Alaska and Hawaii).  The Wedding Gown Preservation Company has been cleaning and preserving the finest of wedding gowns for over 100 years - since 1913. Guaranteed against yellowing. Why pay more -  packages start at only $159.00 & Free Shipping of your gown both ways.

Hear what other customers have to say - watch our video below (follow video link in ’Portfolio’ section).

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
Accessories: Garters, Shoes, Veils
PROS I KNOW (447) View All 447 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)