Affordable Preservation Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would highly recommend affordable preservation for your gown! The process is simple, affordable, and fast. They took such great
Care of my gown and veil. They clean it.....grass stains on the hemline, spray tan transfer and all! It came back nicely laundered, smelling fresh, boxed and displayed in the box. :)

Affordable Preservation Company responded with the following comments:

Hi Tiffanie, Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you entrusted us to clean and preserve your wedding gown!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE, CA 90803
BLOG

FREE SHIPPING - Top quality wedding gown cleaning and preservation starting at $159.00!

FREE SHIPPING - Top quality wedding gown cleaning and preservation at an affordable price. Available Nationwide (except for Alaska and Hawaii).  The Wedding Gown Preservation Company has been cleaning and preserving the finest of wedding gowns for over 100 years - since 1913. Guaranteed against yellowing. Why pay more -  packages start at only $159.00 & Free Shipping of your gown both ways.

Hear what other customers have to say - watch our video below (follow video link in ’Portfolio’ section).

+/- read less
PROS I KNOW (456) View All 456 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)