Affordable Preservation Company Reviews

Affordable Preservation Company 1
Affordable Preservation Company 2

Crystal · Getting married on 04/28/2019

Satisfactory

They did an awesome job. Very satisfied with the outcome and quick turnaround

Gianna Moulton · Married on 08/04/2018

Awesome experience!

I had such a great experience with Affordable Preservation Company!! They made everything so simple and stress free for me, especially post-wedding. I appreciate how the cost to preserve your dress corresponded for how much the dress was worth, and my total came to an amount that is almost negligible in regards to how long the preservation will last me (100 years!!). Thank you again for such a wonderful way to preserve my dress.

Marissa · Married on 06/09/2018

This was an absolute no brainer after doing a lot of research on having my dress cleaned/preserved!! Not only was the cost low in comparison to other services but it was so easy and simple!! I loved that I never had to leave my house (yes I'm lazy). It was quick and painless after all of the wedding stress. I was married in Mexico so my dress was covered in sand and drenched at the bottom, practically black. It is now sitting beautifully in my home looking as lovely as the day I bought it. THANK YOU!!

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

My mother preserved her wedding dress for me to use on my special day. I wanted to do the same so that I can pass it on to my daughter one day. I researched several different places to send my dress, and felt that Affordable Preservation Company was a reliable and affordable company that I could trust. I could not be happier with the whole process! I received my box and all the instructions I needed to ship my dress. As soon as they received my dress, they let me know and communicated with me the whole time to keep me updated on the status. My dress came back much sooner than I anticipated and it looks perfect through the window in the box. If you are thinking about preserving your wedding dress, you have come to the right place!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Affordable Preservation Company 3

Affordable Preservation Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Kelly! We're so glad you were happy with your wedding dress cleaning and preservation. We hope you will continue to recommend us to your family and friends.

Mahlon · Married on 11/18/2017

I was so happy with my experience with Affordable Preservation Company. My dress looks like it is brand spankin’ new and I know that it will be properly protected and preserved without any worries. Your wedding dress is usually one of the most expensive purchases for your big day. If you’re anything like me, you’re probably not quite sure what you want to do with it yet. Keep it. Donate it. Pass it down in the family. Who knows! One thing’s for sure is it needs to be properly cleaned and stored so that when you DO decide what you want to do with your dress, it will be ready to go no matter what. The process was so quick and so easy, there was no stress for me to get my dress sent off quickly. They literally send you everything you need to send your dress to them right to your door. I received my dress back quicker than expected.

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

I originally wasn't going to bother with preserving my dress, but my sisters expressed interest in possibly wearing my dress at their future weddings. So, while I was looking for quality, I wasn't looking to drop a lot of money on this process. Affordable Preservation Company was fast, did quality work, and their communication was impeccable. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Malinda

Malinda · Married on 10/14/2017

When the dust settled and the wedding was over, I was left wondering what to do with my dress. I really couldn't bear to part with it, as it held a lot of meaning for me, but the bottom of the skirt was a little dirty, and I wasn't sure how to go about having it cleaned or how to store it, so after doing a little Google research, I came across dress preservation through the Affordable Preservation Company. I was a little hesitant to send my dress off to people I'd never met, but I'd read consistently good reviews about them, and the price was really reasonable, so I sent it off, and before I knew it, it was back and looked just like new! The box that they sealed it in is gorgeous, and I love that I was able to include my veil and garter as well. Overall, I highly recommend them, and would definitely go with them again!

Rosalyn · Married on 10/07/2017

I recently had my daughter's wedding gown cleaned by Affordable having recv'd a discounted quote of $499 from another company. Affordable was easy to use, 1/4 of the price and exceptional service. I highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company!

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so happy that I took a leap of faith and went with the Affordable Presentation Company. At first I was so scared and hesitent to mail my dress off to be preserved. My dress had dirt stains and so did my heals since I had an outdoor wedding. I was shocked to see how great they looked. My shoes looked like new. They were very detailed from start to finish and the process was so easy!! They kept me up to date every step of the way with tracking information, and that was very helpful. You definitely get such a great value for your money and they were less then half the price of some local preservation companies I had visited. Definitely recommend this company to all Brides!

Lauren Rosales · Married on 10/07/2017

Lauren - married on Oct. 7, 2017

I wasn’t sure about sending off my daughter’s wedding dress to be cleaned and preserved, but the local preservation company was so expensive. The reviews for Affordable Preservation Company were so positive that I decided to use this company and hope that they would do a wonderful job. My daughter and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome. The whole process was so easy. I submitted the order online. I was worried that her dress wouldn’t fit in the box but once I received it, my worries were for not. The dress and veil easily fit in the box. I shipped the box off using the UPS label provided and received an email once the dress was received by Affordable Preservation Company. My daughter received her dress and veil a few weeks later and they look great. We were definitely pleased with the whole process, the great price, and the wonderful outcome. We would highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company to any bride who is looking for a great company to preserve their wedding dress.

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

At first, I was nervous about sending my gorgeous dress off in the mail (especially since the box made it clear what was being shipped), but I bought my gown hours away and the dry-cleaners in my area didn’t specialize in cleaning and preserving wedding gowns, so I had to find another option. I trusted the amazing reviews on the wedding sites like I did for all my wedding vendors, and went with Affordable Preservation Company and I’m so happy I did! My dress and veil came back quickly, and they look phenomenal! It was definitely a good price, and I’m so happy with the outcome!

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Affordable Preservation Company did a great job preserving my dress. The process was very easy. They sent me a box, bag and stickers. I used the stickers to mark all the major stains on my dress and then wrapped it up int he bag. I then put the bag into the box they provided with the shipping label they also provided. All I had to do was drop it off at UPS and wait. I received an email confirming they received my dress and another email after they assessed the damage asking if there was anything else I wanted to get fixed. I got it back a few weeks later in a box with a clear front. It looks great and I am so happy to have my dress cleaned and back with me forever!

Alanna · Married on 09/16/2017

Simple and convenient!

I am very happy I decided to use Affordable Preservation Company! A colleague of mine had recommended them to me. I appreciated how simple the process of preserving my wedding dress and accessories was. They make it convenient by mailing you everything you need (box, labels, etc.). All I had to do was pack up everything and mail it back. A few weeks later I received my wedding day items preserved so nicely in a box. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for simplicity and high quality!

Susan · Married on 08/19/2017

Affordable Preservation did an awesome job on my daughter’s wedding dress! She wore the wedding gown that I had worn 32 years before and they treated it with care and respect. I highly recommend them.

Kathy · Married on 08/12/2017

Affordable, high quality, quick turn around. Would strongly recommend this vendor. It is nice to know my daughter's dress is preserved long term.

Raquel · Married on 08/11/2017

Highly recommended! I chose Affordable Preservation Company because of their reasonable prices, quality of service and endless great reviews. Everything shipped really fast and came with tracking information, which made me less nervous to send out my wedding dress! I was even able to add my wedding shoes to be cleaned and put in the display box and I can still take them out of the box any time. The company was quick to answer any questions I had about the process and provided clear directions.

Loretta · Married on 07/12/2017

After my mother passed away, I found her wedding dress in the back of the closet. It had been 54 years since she was married. Yellow with age and unknown stains, I had my doubts if it could be salvaged. Affordable Preservation Company did a fantastic job. I am so happy with their service. Everything was easy once I made the decision to use them. Don’t hesitate.

Bridget · Married on 05/20/2017

I researched a lot of places to get my wedding dress cleaned and preserved. This company had the most affordable price for the quality of service. I felt at ease knowing that I could track my dress along the way and make sure it got delivered. The box and instructions they sent for my gown were very easy to follow and understand. Thanks for making this last step in the wedding process so easy. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Elyse · Married on 04/08/2017

Brides please choose this company. The amount of TLC they put in your dress is incredible. I was speechless when my dress was delivered, the work was beautiful. Not only are they affordable, but the craft man ship is amazing. Brides please choose this affordable company!

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Perfect company to work with. My dress came back cleaned, well presented, and in a timely manner. Highly reccomend this company!

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

First off, I didn't preserve my wedding dress for over a year because I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it. Finally decided after 12 months of stuffing my poor dress in a closet that I should at least preserve it. My dress was very big--it was a ballgown that had some serious(ly beautiful) tulle. I was worried about the box they sent me if my dress would fit. It definitely fit--and I loved the fact that I could also preserve my veil as an added bonus. They did a wonderful job, even with a dress that had been sitting around for a year. I highly recommend this company! For what they do and the convenience (they send you the box, you stuff your dress in it--gently--and give it to UPS? Easy peasy)--it really is worth the money. All things considered--the price is absolutely fair. Thank you so much for doing an amazing job on my dress!

Nancy · Married on 10/15/2016

I highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company. The quality of my gown preservation was excellent. It came boxed beautifully. The process was easy. It arrived back when they said it would be back and it was reasonably priced.

Kathryn · Married on 09/17/2016

Hands down best option for dress preservation out there in my opinion. Price is better than competitors and I can't imagine the quality being better. The display case you receive your dress back in is compact and nice looking so it doesn't take up much closet space.

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2016

Wedding planning is extensive and exhausting. After it was all said and done, I did not want to put a lot of effort into finding an affordable and quality wedding gown preservation service. Luckily, I came across Wedding Preservation Company easily and the reviews were all awesome. I was hesitant to do an online service and having to ship my dress, but they made the process so easy and the reviews all told me this was the way to go. Not to mention it was so much cheaper than anything else I found (other than places like David's Bridal who had HORRIBLE reviews). They also preserved my mother and grandmother's handkerchiefs from their wedding and my veil at no additional cost. All communication I had with the company was responded to quickly and courteously. I had a small tear in the tulle of my dress requiring a repair and they quoted me a reasonable price and fixed it with no hassle. I got the dress nicely shipped back in the box. The whole process was so easy and they did a great job.