Affordable Preservation Company Reviews

Affordable Preservation Company 4
Affordable Preservation Company 5

Joan Willson · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company

I am so pleased with the excellent job Affordable Preservation Company provided in the cleaning and preservation of my daughter's wedding dress! After comparing several companies, APC was highly competitive in their pricing. They were in continuous contact regarding the status of her dress. I highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Judy Zbierajewski · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Beautiful memory

This is the second time I have used Affordable Preservation Company. My daughter's dress was cleaned and beautifully boxed for her to preserve her memory. They were easy to use, had quick turn around time, had good communication during the process - and the quality is outstanding. Highly recommend!

Affordable Preservation Company 6
    Affordable Preservation Company 7
    Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/22/2019

So easy and affordable

The entire process was so convenient, easy, and affordable. My dress turned out fantastic, and they even did some minor repairs at hardly any additional cost. Everything was done in a timely manner, and I was able to track my dress and get updates. Been recommending this company to all of my friends who recently got married!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 04/28/2019

Satisfactory

They did an awesome job. Very satisfied with the outcome and quick turnaround

Sent on 10/29/2018

Mandy · Married on 03/24/2019

Best dress preservation!!!

After my wedding I knew right away I wanted to preserve my dress... but didn’t know how or where to do this. After some internet searches I decided to go with affordable preservation. BEST choice ever! They explain each step of the process and make it as simple as possible. I was nervous about sending my dress off, but the process was flawless! I was able to include my vail and garter as well. I love the personalized box as well! Thank you affordable preservation!!

Affordable Preservation Company 8
    Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Pouch · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Customer Service for a Refund

I received exceptional customer service from Affordable Preservation Company. I ordered the kit before realizing my mother had already sent off my gown to be preserved. Affordable Preservation's customer service rep was extremely responsive via email. They responded within a few hours of my inquiry. The rep understood the situation and issued a refund right away. I really appreciate the level of attention and care.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Renee · Married on 09/15/2018

Satisfied with this service!

My dress looks beautiful and the services were prompt and of great quality. I appreciated the tracking ability when I shipped my dress because it calmed my nerves. I had to contact customer services (bc of my nerves) and they were helpful and sweet. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Diana · Married on 08/18/2018

Clean work, great customer service, guaranteed

I looked for a while to find the perfect preservation company that did cleaning and preservation- both. My gown was bespoke and the fabric was very luxe. I wanted to know I could trust the company- especially when you send them your treasure and you don't know when/how it will arrive. They did a wonderful job. I have zero complaints. It was ready in less time than they said, and the price was fair. The only issue I had (misspelled name on label) they solved promptly. Customer service was impeccable. I would probably not recommend the personalized label option, because it isn't anything special for the price, but everything else is great. FInally, they offer a guarantee which not every preservation company does. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Linsay · Married on 08/18/2018

Great service

I am very pleased with the streamlined and easy a process that his company provided! Purchasing and shipping was easy, delivery went smoothly and my dress is perfectly preserved in a beautiful box! The price was comparable if not better than most other companies!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Gianna Moulton · Married on 08/04/2018

Awesome experience!

I had such a great experience with Affordable Preservation Company!! They made everything so simple and stress free for me, especially post-wedding. I appreciate how the cost to preserve your dress corresponded for how much the dress was worth, and my total came to an amount that is almost negligible in regards to how long the preservation will last me (100 years!!). Thank you again for such a wonderful way to preserve my dress.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/09/2018

This was an absolute no brainer after doing a lot of research on having my dress cleaned/preserved!! Not only was the cost low in comparison to other services but it was so easy and simple!! I loved that I never had to leave my house (yes I'm lazy). It was quick and painless after all of the wedding stress. I was married in Mexico so my dress was covered in sand and drenched at the bottom, practically black. It is now sitting beautifully in my home looking as lovely as the day I bought it. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Gretchen · Married on 06/02/2018

I couldn't have been happier with Affordable Preservation Company. Not only was the process extremely easy, convenient and affordable, but my dress turned out beautifully. I wasn't necessarily going to preserve my gown, but after I read about this company, I decided that it would be something special to have. I am thrilled to have a wonderfully preserved gown. Plus, if needed, you can add extra insurance to cover your gown when sending. This gave me the peace of mind to leave it in their hands. I would highly recommend them for your dress preservation in the future! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

My mother preserved her wedding dress for me to use on my special day. I wanted to do the same so that I can pass it on to my daughter one day. I researched several different places to send my dress, and felt that Affordable Preservation Company was a reliable and affordable company that I could trust. I could not be happier with the whole process! I received my box and all the instructions I needed to ship my dress. As soon as they received my dress, they let me know and communicated with me the whole time to keep me updated on the status. My dress came back much sooner than I anticipated and it looks perfect through the window in the box. If you are thinking about preserving your wedding dress, you have come to the right place!

Affordable Preservation Company 9
    Sent on 09/21/2018

Affordable Preservation Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Kelly! We're so glad you were happy with your wedding dress cleaning and preservation. We hope you will continue to recommend us to your family and friends.

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2018

Don't hesitates, it's worth it

I did so much research into getting my gown preserved. I had a lot of people actually ask why I spend the money. I had others say they had their gowns preserved from the company the dress from and it wasn't worth it. I loved the reviews I read about the Affordable preservation Company and the website with the videos that I decided this was something I needed to do and I am so happy with the results. The whole was super easy and my dress arrived quickly and looks beautiful.

Affordable Preservation Company 10
    Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Beautifully Preserved Dress!

I have to admit I was hesitant about sending my dress away to get preserved but I am so glad I did! My dress looks beautiful and it came wrapped up looking perfect and pristine. I received my dress back fairly quickly which was also a surprise and the overall process was very simple with all the instructions included. I highly recommend using the Affordable Preservation Company! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Mahlon · Married on 11/18/2017

I was so happy with my experience with Affordable Preservation Company. My dress looks like it is brand spankin’ new and I know that it will be properly protected and preserved without any worries. Your wedding dress is usually one of the most expensive purchases for your big day. If you’re anything like me, you’re probably not quite sure what you want to do with it yet. Keep it. Donate it. Pass it down in the family. Who knows! One thing’s for sure is it needs to be properly cleaned and stored so that when you DO decide what you want to do with your dress, it will be ready to go no matter what. The process was so quick and so easy, there was no stress for me to get my dress sent off quickly. They literally send you everything you need to send your dress to them right to your door. I received my dress back quicker than expected.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

I originally wasn't going to bother with preserving my dress, but my sisters expressed interest in possibly wearing my dress at their future weddings. So, while I was looking for quality, I wasn't looking to drop a lot of money on this process. Affordable Preservation Company was fast, did quality work, and their communication was impeccable. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/24/2018
  • Malinda

Malinda · Married on 10/14/2017

When the dust settled and the wedding was over, I was left wondering what to do with my dress. I really couldn't bear to part with it, as it held a lot of meaning for me, but the bottom of the skirt was a little dirty, and I wasn't sure how to go about having it cleaned or how to store it, so after doing a little Google research, I came across dress preservation through the Affordable Preservation Company. I was a little hesitant to send my dress off to people I'd never met, but I'd read consistently good reviews about them, and the price was really reasonable, so I sent it off, and before I knew it, it was back and looked just like new! The box that they sealed it in is gorgeous, and I love that I was able to include my veil and garter as well. Overall, I highly recommend them, and would definitely go with them again!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Rosalyn · Married on 10/07/2017

I recently had my daughter's wedding gown cleaned by Affordable having recv'd a discounted quote of $499 from another company. Affordable was easy to use, 1/4 of the price and exceptional service. I highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so happy that I took a leap of faith and went with the Affordable Presentation Company. At first I was so scared and hesitent to mail my dress off to be preserved. My dress had dirt stains and so did my heals since I had an outdoor wedding. I was shocked to see how great they looked. My shoes looked like new. They were very detailed from start to finish and the process was so easy!! They kept me up to date every step of the way with tracking information, and that was very helpful. You definitely get such a great value for your money and they were less then half the price of some local preservation companies I had visited. Definitely recommend this company to all Brides!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Lauren Rosales · Married on 10/07/2017

Lauren - married on Oct. 7, 2017

I wasn’t sure about sending off my daughter’s wedding dress to be cleaned and preserved, but the local preservation company was so expensive. The reviews for Affordable Preservation Company were so positive that I decided to use this company and hope that they would do a wonderful job. My daughter and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome. The whole process was so easy. I submitted the order online. I was worried that her dress wouldn’t fit in the box but once I received it, my worries were for not. The dress and veil easily fit in the box. I shipped the box off using the UPS label provided and received an email once the dress was received by Affordable Preservation Company. My daughter received her dress and veil a few weeks later and they look great. We were definitely pleased with the whole process, the great price, and the wonderful outcome. We would highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company to any bride who is looking for a great company to preserve their wedding dress.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

At first, I was nervous about sending my gorgeous dress off in the mail (especially since the box made it clear what was being shipped), but I bought my gown hours away and the dry-cleaners in my area didn’t specialize in cleaning and preserving wedding gowns, so I had to find another option. I trusted the amazing reviews on the wedding sites like I did for all my wedding vendors, and went with Affordable Preservation Company and I’m so happy I did! My dress and veil came back quickly, and they look phenomenal! It was definitely a good price, and I’m so happy with the outcome!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Affordable Preservation Company did a great job preserving my dress. The process was very easy. They sent me a box, bag and stickers. I used the stickers to mark all the major stains on my dress and then wrapped it up int he bag. I then put the bag into the box they provided with the shipping label they also provided. All I had to do was drop it off at UPS and wait. I received an email confirming they received my dress and another email after they assessed the damage asking if there was anything else I wanted to get fixed. I got it back a few weeks later in a box with a clear front. It looks great and I am so happy to have my dress cleaned and back with me forever!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Alanna · Married on 09/16/2017

Simple and convenient!

I am very happy I decided to use Affordable Preservation Company! A colleague of mine had recommended them to me. I appreciated how simple the process of preserving my wedding dress and accessories was. They make it convenient by mailing you everything you need (box, labels, etc.). All I had to do was pack up everything and mail it back. A few weeks later I received my wedding day items preserved so nicely in a box. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for simplicity and high quality!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Susan · Married on 08/19/2017

Affordable Preservation did an awesome job on my daughter’s wedding dress! She wore the wedding gown that I had worn 32 years before and they treated it with care and respect. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/14/2018