Affordable Preservation Company Reviews

149 | Long Beach, CA

149 Reviews for Affordable Preservation Company

Suquecia · Getting married on 08/15/2021

My dealings with Affordable Preservation Co. for my wedding gown preservation was absolutely great. The shipping was extremely fast. They sent the shipping box to me in record time. I was able to track the location of the box at all times. The communication with the company was timely and courteous. Last but not least the pricing was inexpensive and the service was great!

Sent on 02/15/2008

Sarah P. · Married on 01/02/2021

Great Quality / Great Communication

Loved the results from this company! They were very thorough and communicated well throughout the whole process. I really never worried for a second! And now I have a beautiful window box to cherish my wedding day memories. Would recommend to others for sure!

Sent on 05/19/2021

Joan W. · Married on 10/06/2020

Highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company

I am so pleased with the excellent job Affordable Preservation Company provided in the cleaning and preservation of my daughter's wedding dress! After comparing several companies, APC was highly competitive in their pricing. They were in continuous contact regarding the status of her dress. I highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/30/2020

Dress was well taken care of

I used this company about 3 months after my wedding. It was an extremely easy process. They ship a shipping box to you, you pack up your dress, ship it back out and it comes back to you in several layers of boxes weeks later. I could tell me dress was well taken care of. They also let you choose what day you want it to be delivered back to you since you have to be home to sign for it.

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Emma

Emma C. · Married on 03/17/2020

Best company ever!!!

I LOVE THIS COMPANY! Not only does my dress look gorgeous, but they went above and beyond to ensure more than just my satisfaction. They offer dress insurance, and made sure my dress was cleaned and preserved in a timely manner paying special attention to any extra dirty spots. I 1000% recommend that you use Affordable Preservation Company, because now I can have my special day last forever and ever!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Judy Z. · Married on 03/06/2020

Beautiful memory

This is the second time I have used Affordable Preservation Company. My daughter's dress was cleaned and beautifully boxed for her to preserve her memory. They were easy to use, had quick turn around time, had good communication during the process - and the quality is outstanding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica H. · Married on 01/11/2020

Don't hesitate! Gorgeous dress cleaning & preservation

After going over-budget on my dress I was super nervous to choose a dress preservation company, but I can tell you, they did a FANTASTIC job and even removed the reddish dirt from my outdoor destination wedding. I had questions about the box size, as I was traveling and brought it with me to ship my dress out the day after the wedding, and they quickly and courteously addressed my conerns. They day after the wedding I put the dress in the pre-addressed box and dropped it off for shipping. I received tracking updates which helped put me at ease. After receiving the cleaned and preserved dress, I was impressed with the quality of the presentation and packaging. They even confirmed my shipping address a few times throughout the process to make sure I would be able to receive the dress upon delivery. Great communication from start to finish -- if you're looking for an expert, they're it!!!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Elizabeth B. · Married on 09/21/2019

Super easy and great quality!

Process was very easy and there was great communication from Affordable Preservation throughout the entire process. I was hesitant to send my dress to get cleaned via mail, but it came back really quickly and looks great! Very happy with the experience and already recommended them to some of my friends!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Sarah B. · Married on 08/16/2019

excellent service

I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to preserve their wedding gown. The company is very easy to work with and made the whole process super easy. They did an amazing job and I was even able to have my wedding shoes cleaned, which was great! I would highly recommend their service if you are looking for great quality at an affordable price.

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/22/2019

So easy and affordable

The entire process was so convenient, easy, and affordable. My dress turned out fantastic, and they even did some minor repairs at hardly any additional cost. Everything was done in a timely manner, and I was able to track my dress and get updates. Been recommending this company to all of my friends who recently got married!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Avery

Avery P. · Married on 05/17/2019

Would Recommend!

I was looking for a trustworthy but budget friendly company to clean and preserve my wedding dress. After much research I decided to try Affordable Preservation Company based on their reviews. The process was as easy as they say on their site.

Sent on 05/25/2021

Rhonda B. · Married on 05/12/2019

Perfect Preservation

My daughter’s wedding gown was quite expensive and being able to insure it during the process was very important. This company offered reasonable Pricing for this service and staying in contact with me throughout the process from the time I initiated the purchase. I knew when it was received, how the process was coming along and exactly when it was shipped and delivered! The preservation was perfection! I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 04/28/2019

Satisfactory

They did an awesome job. Very satisfied with the outcome and quick turnaround

Sent on 10/29/2018

Mandy · Married on 03/24/2019

Best dress preservation!!!

After my wedding I knew right away I wanted to preserve my dress... but didn’t know how or where to do this. After some internet searches I decided to go with affordable preservation. BEST choice ever! They explain each step of the process and make it as simple as possible. I was nervous about sending my dress off, but the process was flawless! I was able to include my vail and garter as well. I love the personalized box as well! Thank you affordable preservation!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Gabby

Gabby · Married on 02/16/2019

Best experience hands down!

The name says it all! This is the best value for your money when it comes to wedding dress preservation and you can do it all from home! They mail you everything you need and are super on top of communication so you can feel rest assured your dress is in good hands. I love the final product and only wish I did it sooner instead of waiting two years!

Sent on 05/21/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda P. · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Customer Service for a Refund

I received exceptional customer service from Affordable Preservation Company. I ordered the kit before realizing my mother had already sent off my gown to be preserved. Affordable Preservation's customer service rep was extremely responsive via email. They responded within a few hours of my inquiry. The rep understood the situation and issued a refund right away. I really appreciate the level of attention and care.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Renee · Married on 09/15/2018

Satisfied with this service!

My dress looks beautiful and the services were prompt and of great quality. I appreciated the tracking ability when I shipped my dress because it calmed my nerves. I had to contact customer services (bc of my nerves) and they were helpful and sweet. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Diana · Married on 08/18/2018

Clean work, great customer service, guaranteed

I looked for a while to find the perfect preservation company that did cleaning and preservation- both. My gown was bespoke and the fabric was very luxe. I wanted to know I could trust the company- especially when you send them your treasure and you don't know when/how it will arrive. They did a wonderful job. I have zero complaints. It was ready in less time than they said, and the price was fair. The only issue I had (misspelled name on label) they solved promptly. Customer service was impeccable. I would probably not recommend the personalized label option, because it isn't anything special for the price, but everything else is great. FInally, they offer a guarantee which not every preservation company does. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Linsay · Married on 08/18/2018

Great service

I am very pleased with the streamlined and easy a process that his company provided! Purchasing and shipping was easy, delivery went smoothly and my dress is perfectly preserved in a beautiful box! The price was comparable if not better than most other companies!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Gianna M. · Married on 08/04/2018

Awesome experience!

I had such a great experience with Affordable Preservation Company!! They made everything so simple and stress free for me, especially post-wedding. I appreciate how the cost to preserve your dress corresponded for how much the dress was worth, and my total came to an amount that is almost negligible in regards to how long the preservation will last me (100 years!!). Thank you again for such a wonderful way to preserve my dress.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/09/2018

This was an absolute no brainer after doing a lot of research on having my dress cleaned/preserved!! Not only was the cost low in comparison to other services but it was so easy and simple!! I loved that I never had to leave my house (yes I'm lazy). It was quick and painless after all of the wedding stress. I was married in Mexico so my dress was covered in sand and drenched at the bottom, practically black. It is now sitting beautifully in my home looking as lovely as the day I bought it. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Gretchen · Married on 06/02/2018

I couldn't have been happier with Affordable Preservation Company. Not only was the process extremely easy, convenient and affordable, but my dress turned out beautifully. I wasn't necessarily going to preserve my gown, but after I read about this company, I decided that it would be something special to have. I am thrilled to have a wonderfully preserved gown. Plus, if needed, you can add extra insurance to cover your gown when sending. This gave me the peace of mind to leave it in their hands. I would highly recommend them for your dress preservation in the future! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

My mother preserved her wedding dress for me to use on my special day. I wanted to do the same so that I can pass it on to my daughter one day. I researched several different places to send my dress, and felt that Affordable Preservation Company was a reliable and affordable company that I could trust. I could not be happier with the whole process! I received my box and all the instructions I needed to ship my dress. As soon as they received my dress, they let me know and communicated with me the whole time to keep me updated on the status. My dress came back much sooner than I anticipated and it looks perfect through the window in the box. If you are thinking about preserving your wedding dress, you have come to the right place!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Affordable Preservation Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Kelly! We're so glad you were happy with your wedding dress cleaning and preservation. We hope you will continue to recommend us to your family and friends.

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2018

Don't hesitates, it's worth it

I did so much research into getting my gown preserved. I had a lot of people actually ask why I spend the money. I had others say they had their gowns preserved from the company the dress from and it wasn't worth it. I loved the reviews I read about the Affordable preservation Company and the website with the videos that I decided this was something I needed to do and I am so happy with the results. The whole was super easy and my dress arrived quickly and looks beautiful.

Sent on 02/09/2019