Affordable Photography by MEK

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Mark (and his wife Toni) were a pleasure to work with. He and she responded to e-mails and phone calls promptly. They worked with us to get the pictures and photo booth that we wanted at the price that we wanted. The photo booth run by Toni was a hit at our wedding! We have told many people that we know about their stellar services.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2535 Admire Springs Drive, Dover, PA 17315

Creative photography at a price you can afford!

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."
-Ansel Adams-

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."
-Ansel Adams-

My name is Mark King, owner of Affordable Photography by MEK. My photographic style echoes this quote, I do not follow textbook rules when I am working with a client. My goal is to capture the images that represent the client at their best, no matter what it takes. I scout for sites that create unique shots that give my portraits flair. Photography is not just a point and shoot business, it takes dedication and skill to create the images I produce. My work speaks for itself.

My business is based on years of experience with the needs of the customer in mind. My goal is to provide individualized, yet affordable service to the customer to help create lasting memories through my creative abilities and the most up to date photographic equipment.

I have shot over 1500 weddings, and I continue to expand my education since the field of photography is always advancing, by attending training seminars and trade shows. As technology changes so does the equipment I use in my photography business. My cameras are all digital, and all my equipment is continually updated to keep up with the newest technology. I explore new and creative ways to tell your unique story. Shooting for fashion and flare at an economical price, while maintaining quality makes me your Affordable Photographer!

(Affordable Photography by MEK- independently owned and operated, not affliated with any other photography studios.)

+/- read less