Affordable Photography by MEK

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am absolutely in love with the photoraphs that Mark took from my wedding day this past October. I called Mark a few times with questions about how the set up would work for the big day and he always had an answer for me. The week of my Wedding Mark called me to go over some general and generic photo groups that I wanted in my photos and the day of he was very flexible when we decided to have a few extra people in them (thankfully we had a very small bridal party).

I thought overall it was a very good experience and it was really helpful to have Toni, his wife, there to help move us in ways that made his pictures really stand out more! I would recommend him to anyone looking for amazing pictures at a budge friendly price.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2535 Admire Springs Drive, Dover, PA 17315

Creative photography at a price you can afford!

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."
-Ansel Adams-

My name is Mark King, owner of Affordable Photography by MEK. My photographic style echoes this quote, I do not follow textbook rules when I am working with a client. My goal is to capture the images that represent the client at their bes t, no matter what it takes. I scout for sites that create unique shots that give my portraits flair. Photography is not just a point and shoot business, it takes dedication and skill to create the images I produce. My work speaks for itself.

My business is based on years of experience with the needs of the customer in mind. My goal is to provide individualized, yet affordable service to the customer to help create lasting memories through my creative abilities and the most up to date photographic equipment.

I have shot over 1500 weddings, and I continue to expand my education since the field of photography is always advancing, by attending training seminars and trade shows. As technology changes so does the equipment I use in my photography business. My cameras are all digital, and all my equipment is continually updated to keep up with the newest technology. I explore new and creative ways to tell your unique story. Shooting for fashion and flare at an economical price, while maintaining quality makes me your Affordable Photographer!

(Affordable Photography by MEK- independently owned and operated, not affliated with any other photography studios.)

Details