2be Photography & Design

4.3
Value
Flexibility
4.2

After seeing my friends wedding photos, I had to find out who their photographer was. The minute we walked into their office and saw the photos displayed on the walls, we knew right then and there we made the right choice and was ready to sign the contract. James was helpful explaining step by step what happens on the day of the wedding. He seemed like a man of few words but that is only what you see on the surface. He is funny, witty and passionate of what he does.

The day of our wedding was humid and the sun was beaming but from the moment they arrived down to the last minute, they were calm and professional taking as many pictures as possible. James would make jokes to bring out smiles from everyone and believe me when I say that his jokes made EVERYONE smile!! They are dedicated, shows true passion on what they do and professional.

They followed us around during reception capturing every single moment all the while asking us if we wanted specific pictures and making sure they didn't miss anything. James and his staff are incredible and we cannot wait to see our wedding album!! We highly recommend 2be Photography, I will continue to use their services for upcoming events!! I guarantee you will be 100% confident that you had the pleasure of working with them!!

Services Used: Photography