Photo: MeewMeew Studios
What we love most about this menu is that your guests have the option to choose their own food from a variety of stations, rather than being served one or two choices during a sit-down meal or dinner buffet.
Foodie couples, this gastropub-style menu is for you!
- Grilled cheese sandwiches with Carmody cheese, bacon and quince paste
- Miniature shortbread with blue cheese, wildflower honey, pine nuts and currants
- Crispy bacon-wrapped, chorizo-filled dates
- Grilled salmon sliders with lemon aioli
- Slow-roasted BBQ pulled pork sliders with Napa slaw
- Springhill cheddar mac and cheese with truffle oil
- Fish and chips: fried cod, malt vinegar and tartar sauce
- Bamboo cones filled with rosemary garlic French fries
- Kale salad with roasted beets, roasted pumpkin seeds and Vella dry Jack
- Homemade tamales with salsa verde
- Roasted corn relish with bell peppers, chilis and spices
- Orange jicama salad with a citrus vinaigrette
- Espresso, chocolate mint chip and vanilla bean ice cream
"We have been having a lot of fun this year collaborating with our clients on the things they love and how they can express their ideas through food," says Dianne Martin of Park Avenue Catering in Cotati, California. "Stations are an excellent way to convey that message and share a couple’s favorite food memories with their guests. A recent couple really wanted to maintain a casual, relaxed atmosphere with a gastropub vibe. The menu was created to highlight a primarily seafood and vegetarian focus, while offering plenty of options."
A special thank you to Dianne Martin of Park Avenue Catering in Cotati, California for providing this menu.