We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Aussie Bride
Master February 2010

Wish I could slap sense into this girl NWR

Aussie Bride, on May 6, 2010 at 3:05 PM Posted in Planning 0 36
Saved Save

So you all know I cant stand my SIL. Well me and my brother in law have discussed all the crap from a few weeks back and ive forgiven him for the most part but not his wife which he knows and understands. Well about 2 weeks ago we found out he is being sent to Afghanistan for 12 months. His enlistment was up in August and thats when they are now sending him. Well his wife had gone home to her mom while he was away for some training and thats when he found out about this so now because he is being sent back to Afghanistan she stoppedspeaking to him! Not only that but she has the car that is under hisname wont go back to colorado where they live so he has no car now and is keeping thier daughter with her so he cant see her. I just want to slap her! This is the same person that puts up status's about how much it takes to be an army wife and yet she is abandoning him.

36 Comments

• FMS, the barefoot wife!
    Master August 2010
    FMS, the barefoot wife! ·
    • Flag

I'LL COME SLAP HER FOR YOU!! What a useless b*tch (sorry if that was harsh) I say tell BIL to call the police and a lawyer

• Angie
    VIP August 2010
    Angie ·
    • Flag

He's better off without her... but he should definitely get at least partial custody of his child, and he can call the cops and tell them she stole his car since it's under his name. I'm glad your on better terms with your brother in law.

• Aussie Bride
    Master February 2010
    Aussie Bride ·
    • Flag

Believe me fms I have used far harsher words than b*tch to describe her. Ive never heard my brother in law sound so depressed. He is now stuck trying to find lifts to work his wife doesnt talk to him and is spending her time with her mum and going out on weekends instead of looking after their child. The worst part is ive had this horrible feeling my BIL isnt going to return from Afghanistan

• M
    Master November 2010
    Mrs. Turner2B ·
    • Flag

So wrong

• LutaWolf
    Master March 2011
    LutaWolf ·
    • Flag

I totally agree with you FMS that's just crazy! Honestly hun it sounds like the wheel's still turning but her hamster is dead.

• Analy aka T-waffle
    Master October 2009
    Analy aka T-waffle ·
    • Flag

WTF!!

• Aussie Bride
    Master February 2010
    Aussie Bride ·
    • Flag

Trust me Angie ive said to my husband we should suggest to him to tell her to either come back or he'll report the car stolen. He only has a few months left he could possibly spend with his daughter before he is gone for a year I just cant believe she is doing this to him now

• Aussie Bride
    Master February 2010
    Aussie Bride ·
    • Flag

She makes me so ANGRY!

• Sweetbella
    VIP February 2011
    Sweetbella ·
    • Flag

Ugh I can;t stand women like those, I hear so many women would abandon their men in military because they can;t handle being lonely. WTF. It is not the men's fault, they chosen this career and we have to accept it that military is their first wife. Dont worry I believe in karma, she will pay :-) and he will win in the end

•  c
    Dedicated May 2012
    c ·
    • Flag

That is so sad! How you could you not support your husband in a situation like that? At least let him see his kid...he's going to fight a effing war already! Some people...it's almost unbelievable.

• Angie
    VIP August 2010
    Angie ·
    • Flag

She makes me angry too!!!! It's just not right, if she couldn't handle it at least she could have had a backbone and TALK to him! Instead of just taking off and leaving him without his baby and without a car! How far away is it where she went from where he is? Could he go there himself, maybe get a ride from someone and get his car and see his baby Smiley sad I couldn't even imagine how depressed he must be knowing he might have to leave without seeing his baby again.

• Aussie Bride
    Master February 2010
    Aussie Bride ·
    • Flag

The thing is that his enlistment was up and she demanded that he didnt reenlist and moved back close to her mum which he said he would do even though he wanted to stay in longer and move up more and unfortunately the army is sending him over right before his enlistment is up. He has no control over it. She is the one who demanded they get married and have a baby and then went on about how she was such a strong person being an army wife but does nothing at all to support him.

• Aussie Bride
    Master February 2010
    Aussie Bride ·
    • Flag

Angie she is staying in Kansas and he is in Colorado. He was hoping to be able to afford a flight there but cant. He is having to get lifts to and from work with people at the moment since he has no way to go anywhere and on top of that she is using the money he makes to go out and things.

• Mz_Sunshine
    VIP September 2011
    Mz_Sunshine ·
    • Flag

That is just plain Evil!!! arent you aware of what a military wife is before you get into the relationship. And its not like if decides where and how long to go you know!!!!!!

• Sweetbella
    VIP February 2011
    Sweetbella ·
    • Flag

Wow aussie I am so sorry, why does he wanted to marry her in first place? I swear sometimes I wonder why men waste their time with jerks. You and I have it to be a military wife :-) We understand and we always have to support no matter what. I wish there is ways to help him, can he stay with you guys temporary and go to court?

• Sweetbella
    VIP February 2011
    Sweetbella ·
    • Flag

Wow she doesn't work? let me guess she is a fat coach potato?? Can he close the bank account?

• Aussie Bride
    Master February 2010
    Aussie Bride ·
    • Flag

She is such a horrible person. She even has tried to tell me what it means to be a good wife and mother despite all her actions.

We are all the way in Cali and he is in Colorado otherwise I would offer he stay here for a while.

Yes she is actually a fat couch potato. She doesnt work she doesnt clean or cook much and when we have been on the phone to him he walks away to try to talk to us about whats going on and if their daughter cries she will go find him and hand him the baby and walk off

• Mrs. O'Neal
    Expert May 2010
    Mrs. O'Neal ·
    • Flag

I'm an Air Force brat and have a brother in law in the service. It's not his fault he has to go back and I know it's not like he wants too. Yes it is hard to marry someone in the service but you have the “family” (other wife’s) to help you, you don’t just leave!!! I'll slap her for you, that's just wrong!!!

• Mrs. McCheese
    VIP November 2010
    Mrs. McCheese ·
    • Flag

He needs to open a new checking account to keep her from getting his money. I'm not sure he can do anything about the car though since they are married. I'm so sorry Aussie!

• Sweetbella
    VIP February 2011
    Sweetbella ·
    • Flag

Wow well that mean most likely he will win the case when she don;t work and is unfit mom. I will pray for you guys and yay for California, I was born and raised from there :-). I am also AF brat so I grew up on the base and know military life. I am so lucky that my mom was a loyal military wife. Yes! He need to open a new checking account.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles