Jayla
Champion October 2025

Who's getting married this week? (9/17/18 - 9/23/18)

Jayla, on September 17, 2018 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 51
Saved Save

Who's getting married this week? (9/17/18 - 9/23/18) 1

It’s wedding week! Are you ready to say “I do”?? Post your week-of mood, thoughts, level of excitement on a scale of 8-10, date- anything to help us give you the right send off!

But don’t forget about us! Be sure to come back and post photos of your day! Pro, non-pro, we want them all! From all of us at WeddingWire: wishing you the very best!

Who's getting married this week? (9/17/18 - 9/23/18) 2

51 Comments

• C
    Devoted September 2018
    Chrissyboo0 ·
    I'm getting married Sunday! 1 year of planning and it's finally here. I can officially say we are all done. Now it's just the waiting game.
  • S
    Just Said Yes September 2018
    Sam ·
    I am getting married saturday Sept. 22! I am very excited. Almost completely ready just some small things to figure out! I cant wait for the best day ever!
  • J
    Janessa ·
    I am getting married Sept 22! I am BEYOND excited! Everything has come together so easily! My fiancé has been a huge help with the planning and even enjoyed helping! He is just as excited as I am! The only thing left are our flowers for the center pieces(which are real flowers) but his aunt is doing that Friday evening while we are at the rehearsal! 🙌🏻 The nerves have not hit me yet!
  • T
    Expert September 2018
    Tia_Fred ·
    I am getting married Saturday September 22nd and in so excites the time is coming when I finally get to marry my best friend. After 5 months of planning everything is pretty much done. I have a few lil things to get and thats it.... Yayyy!! I'm about to become Mrs. Laurelli. Ugh I can't wait I'm super excited!!
  • MrsSegaline
    Dedicated September 2018
    MrsSegaline ·
    Yay! Wedding week is finally here! I am getting married Friday September 21. Its been the longest 22 months of my life,but so worth it. Future hubby and I are off this week, but literally have nothing to do. We finnished all our little odds and ends this weekend. So its just the pre wedding pampering and rehersal we sit and wait for now.

Happy Wedding week to sll my other fellow brides!!
  • A
    Alyssa ·
    I am so excited! We are getting married on September 22nd. I can't believe it is almost here!! We have been planning for about 2 years! It is finally happening!
  • Tracy
    Savvy September 2018
    Tracy ·

I am getting married on Friday. I still have school this week, so we won't fly down for the wedding until Wednesday. So a little things left to do when we get there. But I'm ready and excited!

• Mrs.BRound
    Devoted September 2018
    Mrs.BRound ·
    Yay I can finally post!!! I’m getting married Saturday, September 22nd. I’m super excited, but just found out this morning my mom is in the hospital for pnemonia so that adds to my stress & worries. Hoping she makes it out prior to the wedding, really don’t know what to do if that isn’t the case. I’m ready to get married to my high school sweetheart, just need to get through this week & be there for my mom.
  • Bobbi
    Dedicated September 2018
    Bobbi ·

I'm getting married Saturday!! I can't believe it is finally here! It has been a long, busy year of planning and life. I just have a few more things to pick up and we are all ready.

• J
    Beginner September 2018
    Jiemin ·

I'm getting married this Saturday. Still tying the loose ends by printing place cards, preparing out-of-town guests welcome gifts, dropping off decorations to the reception place, second hair trial, manicure, eye lash extension... Other than these, all set. Future hubby flew to a friend's wedding this past weekend and is feeling a little bit sick right now. And he still got school work to do. Hope he can recover soon.

• Rae
    Devoted September 2018
    Rae ·
    I'm getting married this Friday September 21st! I'm SO excited, but my anxiety is also going up...I just feel like I'm missing something important!
  • B
    Bre ·
    I'm getting married Friday. September 21st very nervous one year of planning and still feeling as if I'm missing something.
    prayers for my emotional state please!
  • Jennifer
    Master September 2018
    Jennifer ·

I cannot believe how quick this came!! 9/22/18 here I cannot wait! 2 more days of work!!

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!

• J
    Juli ·
    I'm getting married on Saturday 9/22. I have had less than 5 months to plan and pretty much did it by myself. We also have been in the hurricane this weekend and not sure how that will impact our plans quite yet. I'm stressed, but excited! Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!
  • Chris
    Chris ·

We are getting married Sunday 9/23. I can't believe I pulled it off. We got engaged Jan 1st...so yaaaay me. LOL! I still have some loose ends. But I have a great squad behind me to get the last minute DIYs complete. Little details drive me crazy because I always feel like I'm missing something.

My attitude this week is hakuna matata. Many things are out of my control and to prevent myself from stressing, I'm adopting a very laid back mentality. Tomorrow is my last day of work for this week so I can focus solely on our special day.

Congrats to all the brides this week. We all have put in so much hard work, I hope your special days are magical!

• C
    Dedicated September 2018
    Carrie ·
    I'm getting married this Saturday, September 22nd! It looks like it's a popular date😊
    Been planning since January and the time has flown by. Earlier last week I was an anxious wreak when we got news of Hurricane Florence. We're having an outdoor ceremony and reception in Zebulon, NC so I was thinking my wedding is going to be destroyed by this. So a lot of talk of back up plans, plan b's and worst case scenarios. Luckily, we got super lucky and just got a out of rain all weekend and the wedding venue has no major damage! Itll be sunny and high 80s for most of this week and the day of our wedding!
    My stress was through the roof a week ago, but now I'm calm and I am beyond ready to get married! Tuesday is my last day of work until October 1st! We've both been working like crazy so this honeymoon is coming at the right time. We can wait to see all of our friends and family in one place. Its going to be the best day ever!.
  • A
    Amanda ·
    GAH! IT'S FINALLY HERE! Im getting married Saturday the 22nd. I actually live in Houston but am getting married in Kansas City. I got in town late Saturday night, so i'm spending this week doing hair and make up trial, mani, pedi, spray tan, final walk throughs and meetings. Buying last minute things and doing last minute errands. But come Friday, i'm just a bride. There's about 20 of us going to the zoo, then checking in to the hotel, hosting a welcome reception for ....it of town guests, rehearsal and dinner. Saturday is the big day, then Sunday we're going to the chiefs home opener! BIG weekend and SUPER excited!
  • Mrs.Sanok
    VIP September 2018
    Mrs.Sanok ·

YAY!!!! I CAN FINALLY POST HERE!! I am getting married Friday September 21st! I am so excited. We are just working on some last minute getting stuff together kind of thing!

Last week Friday, my my cousin texted me that come to find out September is Peace day! Her text message made me so happy and made my day! She texted me saying "did you know you are getting married on Peace day? You little Hippie!"

I also want to say congraulations to all the other brides this week and I cannot wait to see everyone's BAM'S!!

• J
    Jen ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Girl, I'm getting married Saturday so I know how you feel! We did almost all of the details within the last year, its been crazy but I'm really excited
  • J
    Jen ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I'm getting married this Saturday 9/22 as well!!!

Comment on this discussion