Kelly
Legend October 2022

Who's getting married this week? (8/6/18-8/12/18)

Kelly, on August 6, 2018 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 45
Saved Save

Who's getting married this week? (8/6/18-8/12/18) 1

Congratulations and happy wedding week!! Post your week-of thoughts, feelings, mood, date- anything to help us give you a great send off!

Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! From all of us at WeddingWire- we are wishing you all the best on your big day! Smiley ring

Who's getting married this week? (8/6/18-8/12/18) 2

45 Comments

• Britnie
    Beginner August 2018
    Britnie ·
    • Flag
    August 10th. Every thing is done. Just want the day to come. Then honeymoon in Williamsburg, va. Three days of work this week. Rehearsal on Thursday. Picture is from our venue when we paid the last payment celebrated with some wine and a picnic.

Who's getting married this week? (8/6/18-8/12/18) 3
  • Ashley
    Savvy August 2018
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    Can't believe I can finally say, I am! Got just about everything finished up this past weekend, so bring on August 11th! Still hasn't hit me yet, wonder when it will? Lol
  • Meredith
    Savvy August 2018
    Meredith ·
    • Flag
    Me me me! Very excited for August 11! This week is just full of a few final details, cleaning and errands, and some pampering mixed in. So excited to marry my fiancée this weekend and finally call him husband. I’m nervous, excited, stressed, calm all at once!
  • Ryan&Jess
    Expert August 2018
    Ryan&Jess ·
    • Flag
    I'm stressing out! So much to do with very little time left. And I'm sick!
  • Kinkerb
    Dedicated August 2018
    Kinkerb ·
    • Flag
    August 10, getting ready to fly out tomorrow morning and put the final details together!
  • Mrs. Araj
    Expert August 2018
    Mrs. Araj ·
    • Flag

I'm getting married August 11th!!! I can't believe it is our wedding week! I feel like I'm still supposed to be planning and it doesn't seem like my wedding is this Saturday. I have to make it through 2 days of work and then off to Florida for the wedding. I'm hoping once I get to Florida I'll finally feel like it is my wedding week. I'm also hoping all of the last minute changes stop and I can finally be stress free. I can't wait for Saturday!!!!

• Waleska
    Just Said Yes August 2018
    Waleska ·
    • Flag
    Yes ,We are getting ready for our special day At Miramar FL..August 11 (Pic, after wedding at Vizcaya Miami)

Who's getting married this week? (8/6/18-8/12/18) 4

Who's getting married this week? (8/6/18-8/12/18) 5
  • M
    Maria ·
    • Flag
    August 12! Anyone else? I know Sunday weddings aren’t that popular.
  • J
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Having fun in New orleans with my family in town from Colombia to be apart of my wedding in Houston TX.
  • J
    Jessimia ·
    • Flag
    Hello everyone and congrats.... My Big Day is 8-8-18 this wensday I'm so nerves and freaking out it's finally here litteraly 1 1/2 days 😏😅😂😍 mat God Bless all your marriages for many years to come Smiley ring
  • S
    scarlet ·
    • Flag

My big day is Friday, August 10th in Baltimore! Lots of little details to tend to, but have a spa day scheduled because I absolutely need it! A concert in Annapolis tonight, off from work for the rest of the week, out-of-town guests begin to arrive Wednesday. Do I have time for yoga?? Ah, that would be ideal!

• D
    Doshia & Tash ·
    • Flag
    I have quite a few things to finalize this week before our big day 8/11/18, but can’t be happier to marry my best-friend.
  • V
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    Very nervous very excited still have to finish putting some favors together then I'll be done i can't wait for the big day to be here
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    These pics are incredible!!!
  • J
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Loved our photographer Revolta Films, were ready for this Thursday! Both are excited, we have family coming in from Colombia. Sugarland, TX Sugar Creek.

Who's getting married this week? (8/6/18-8/12/18) 6
  • T
    Thomas ·
    • Flag
    August 11th. All major details completed!! Just have to finish making some of the decorations then on to the fun stuff. 3 work days. Bachelor party, rehearsals, and finally marriage!!!! I am excited and nervous.
  • L
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I AM!!! August 11th. Can't believe this day is almost here. All major stuff complete. Just finishing up on little things. Loading up the truck on Friday so I am ready to go Saturday. Happy wedding week everyone. Please take a little time for yourself this week to reflect what this day will mean. My plan is to go to bed Friday night with the mindset that whatever happens on Saturday, happens. There is nothing i can do to change it and I am going to enjoy our day because we will never get it back.

• minnie mouse
    minnie mouse ·
    • Flag
    Today is my day. So nervous and seems like everything is going wrong. I hope things turn around. Thanks for letting me vent.
  • M
    Magally ·
    • Flag
    August 11th! I am so excited. Finishing up final details. I work 2 days and a half day on wed. Friday is the rehearsal. Still waiting on all the tuxes feeling nervous for all of it to come together and very excited.
  • Morgan Ashley
    Morgan Ashley ·
    • Flag

August 12th over here! We are almost all set except for printing a few last photos of deceased relatives we want to honor. Oh and also picking up our marriage license on Thursday! Obviously, I realized living in San Francisco it'd be a little more tough, but didn't realize it would mean picking up our license just three days before LOL

Congrats to everyone!!! So excited for us all Smiley heart

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics