We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Who's getting married this week? (7/9/18-7/15/18)

Lynnie, on July 9, 2018 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 43
Saved Save

Who's getting married this week? (7/9/18-7/15/18) 1

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Smiley ring

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!

Who's getting married this week? (7/9/18-7/15/18) 2

43 Comments

• Brenda
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Brenda ·
    • Flag
    The Patterson's are getting married 7/14.
  • KB
    Dedicated July 2018
    KB ·
    • Flag
    My date change from a year from now to 7/14. I’ve thrown together a wedding in a month’s time. Fingers crossed this isn’t a disaster. 🤞🏻
  • Melanie
    Dedicated July 2018
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    The 14th here too! We're getting our marriage license today!!! Then Wednesday we will head to OK to settle in and start the pre-wedding festivities. I'm so ready and excited!
  • Pegs
    VIP July 2018
    Pegs ·
    • Flag

Congrats and best of luck to all of my fellow July brides! So exciting! Can't wait to see your BAMs Smiley smile

• B
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Brittainy ·
    • Flag
    Saturday 7/14. Only 5 more days! Smiley ring Smiley cake Smiley love
  • Estalinda
    Dedicated July 2018
    Estalinda ·
    • Flag
    7/14 😍 trying to stay calm and get last min things done so ready for the day to come.
  • Allie
    Super September 2018
    Allie ·
    • Flag

OMG! Yayyyy! Im so excited for you guys! I have 2 more months to go! Congrats to all the brides and grooms this week! Smiley heart

• S
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Stacey ·
    • Flag
    7/14 here!! Super excited and trying to wrap my head around everything that needs to be done! Congratulations to all of the July brides!
  • J
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    7/14!!! Stressing out about last minute details! Praying that everyone has perfect weather!!! 😘
  • B
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Brittany ·
    • Flag

Yay!!! Thomaston's are getting married on July 14, 2018!

• K
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Krista ·
    • Flag
    Our wedding is also July 14th!! Can’t wait!!
  • Charneal
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Charneal ·
    • Flag
    Mallory’s getting married 7/15 ❤️❤️❤️ Counting down!!!!
  • A
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    Getting married 7/14! We head to our destination in upstate NY tomorrow night, so I’m mostly trying to account for anything I might have forgotten!
  • N
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Nina ·
    • Flag

July 14th here too! Congrats to all the July brides! Sending best wishes your way Smiley smile

Freaking out about FL weather. Traveling down there on Thursday and as of now, it's supposed to rain on my beach wedding. : /

• R
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    7/13! I can't believe this is the last stretch!!
  • C
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Cozette ·
    • Flag

July 14th here too! Congrats to all the July brides! Sending best wishes your way

• D
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Deanna ·
    • Flag

The Hersko's are getting married this Friday, 7/13.... Making our own luck in this marriage! Smiley smile Congrats to everyone getting married this week!!

• D
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Denessa ·
    • Flag
    The Hill's are getting married 7/14. I'm so excited but extremely nervous. It has been so stressful planning this wedding. Praying that it's not a disaster and everything turnout perfect! Congratulations to everyone!
  • M
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    merryl ·
    • Flag
    7/14!!! I'm stressed, nervous and excited at the same time.
  • L
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Lacey ·
    • Flag

Friday, July 13th! Hopefully it's good luck?? Stressed right now. Going over details in my head constantly, worried about forgetting something important. Trying to get everything taken care at work and at home before most guests come into town on Wednesday. Smiley ups

Comment on this discussion

Related articles