Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Who's getting married this week? (6/11/18-6/17/18)

Lynnie, on June 8, 2018 at 6:05 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 59
Saved Save

Who's getting married this week? (6/11/18-6/17/18) 1

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day!

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!

Who's getting married this week? (6/11/18-6/17/18) 2

59 Comments

• Allycattz548
    Beginner June 2018
    Allycattz548 ·
    Woho! How is everyone feeling?!
  • T
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Tori ·
    It doesn’t even seem real that it’s this week! It’s crazy!
  • Future Mrs M
    Super June 2018
    Future Mrs M ·

I cannot believe I finally get to comment on one of these!

I AM SO READY!!!!
    I am so excited. We are packing for the honeymoon tonight! Then tomorrow we have the bridal party over to sort through decor, get counts, etc. Wed and Thurs we get the hall for set up. Fri, some of our vendors will be meeting us so they can bring in stuff.

• S
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Sarah ·
    I’m ready for Saturday to be here, all the little last minute things - no thanks !
  • A
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Angela ·
    We are getting married on Thursday!! I cannot even believe how fast it has gone!!
  • A
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Aisha ·

Im beyond EXCITED!!!!!! I cant believe its finally here...I have contacted all my vendors and made the finally count to my guest list. Now all I have to do is go to my hair appointment, go to the nail salon and check into the hotel the nigh before Yaaay. CONGRATZ to everyone

• K
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Kamara ·
    I love this thread! So good to chat with other brides getting married this week. It’s scary and so exciting at the same time.
  • R
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Rosanna ·
    Thank you! Its going to be a fast week!
  • R
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Rachel ·
    Oh my god I'm getting so nervous ! I thought this week would never come !!! #june14
  • J
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Jessica ·
    Congratulations to everyone getting married this week! Our big day is Saturday!
  • A
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Akela ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I agree with this. I’m still in disbelief lol time has really gone by fast.
  • A
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Akela ·
    Congratulations to everyone getting married. This is an exciting time. Make the most of it! 😀😀
  • S
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Sarah ·
    Congrats to everybody!! All of our hard work is about to pay off 😍
  • S
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    stephanie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Agreed! And then off to the honeymoon for much deserved relaxation!
  • B
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Brea ·
    Yes!!! I can’t wait I’m get married on Saturday! Time flew by!
  • K
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Karissa ·
    This is actually a 10 year vow renewal for my husband and I. We had a very small ceremony the first time around so we've gone all out and it's no different than a first time wedding. The perk this time around is our two littles get to be there to celebrate with us! Congrats to all you brides, I hope your day is everything you do dreamed it to be.
  • S
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Shannon ·
    We are more than ready for Saturday! Nothing major left to do. My new goal is to focus on not becoming a basket case during our ceremony. We both lost our dads and have a nice tribute to include them in.

Congrats to my fellow brides this week, enjoy every minute and soak it all in!!
  • P
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Penny ·
    Congratulations to all you brides! Getting married Friday night! 2nd wedding for both of us. Having a lot of anxiety making sure we have everything! Cannot wait until it’s all out of our hands!
  • T
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Tori ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Right?! I’m terrified I’m forgetting to do something. 😩😩😩 I just keep reminding myself that I’m the only person that’s going to know if something isn’t exactly how it’s supposed to be or doesn’t happen 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • L
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Lynna ·
    Destination wedding for us on Saturday so leaving Wednesday... today is laundry and packing up the camper! Yep, we are camping during our wedding.... I wish all you all the happiest of marriages and I know all will go well on our special days, we've been prepping for this for months! Whoot!!

Comment on this discussion