Sam
Master August 2024

Who's getting married this week? (1/14/19 - 1/20/19)

Sam, on January 14, 2019 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 93
Saved Save

Who's getting married this week?  (1/14/19 - 1/20/19) 1

It’s your wedding week!! Are you ready to say “I do”?? Post your week-of thoughts, feelings, mood, date- anything to help us give you a great send off!

Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! From all of us at WeddingWire- we are wishing you all the best on your big day! Smiley ring

Who's getting married this week?  (1/14/19 - 1/20/19) 2

93 Comments

• Mrs. J Robinson
    Super March 2019
    Mrs. J Robinson ·
    • Flag
    Congrats to anyone getting married this week!!! 💕
  • Debbie
    Just Said Yes January 2019
    Debbie ·
    • Flag
    Thanks! Getting my last fitting touches today on my dress. Still a few details to check off but feeling fairly calm for 6 days before THE one!
  • N
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    Hi everyone! I'm getting married January 19th!! I can't believe it's almost here. I'm so excited! Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the only one that makes me feel whole and to be know as Mrs. White! Smiley ring Smiley heart
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    I am! 01-19-2019 😍😍😍
  • A
    Ariana ·
    • Flag
    I’m still calm in a way. We do still have final touches to go over. Some problems here and there. 4 more days
  • Jourdan
    Jourdan ·
    • Flag
    Congrats to everyone!! Especially any of my 1/19/19 Twin Brides!!! Ahhhhhh!!! I’m excited and anxious and nervous! Just hoping it’s a beautiful, stress-free day!
  • S
    Sunny ·
    • Flag
    I’m getting married this week! 1/19/19! We leave for our destination wedding in Punta Cana on Thursday....so excited!!
  • MelisM
    Expert January 2019
    MelisM ·
    • Flag
    It's finally our time date twins 1/19/19!! Getting so excited but suprising I'm still calm. I still have a few things to check off but I'm not worried at all.
  • Madison
    Madison ·
    • Flag
    It’s my wedding week!!❤️
  • C
    Clarissa ·
    • Flag
    Yay to everyone getting married this week! Can't wait for Saturday!! 1-19-19! ❤️
  • Dana
    Dana ·
    • Flag

I can't wait for 1/19/19! We're doing an elopement-style ceremony on Saturday with just our immediate families present and then a big party to celebrate with all of family and friends in the fall. Last week was stressful but now I feel happy and calm with a small side of nerves. Congratulations to all the upcoming brides!

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That is so exciting, Debbie! What else do you have to get done? Smiley heart

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh my goodness! Sunny that sounds incredible! How many people will be joining you for your destination wedding?

• P
    Precious ·
    • Flag
    January 18 is the big day!! I can't wait Smiley ring Congrats everyone!!
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wow, Dana! That sounds really sweet! I am so glad to hear that you are happy and calm now! Smiley smile

• S
    Sunny ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks Sam! We have 20 guests joining us. Small and intimate - just immediate family and close friends. ❤️
  • Myrelis
    Myrelis ·
    • Flag
    Congrats to everyone getting married this week. Everything is going to be great!
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Jourdan! Sending good vibes and hopefully, the weather will be perfect for your big day! Smiley kiss

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wow, that sounds perfect! Also, what a perfect time to escape the cold weather! Smiley laugh

• B
    Briana ·
    • Flag
    🙋🏽‍♀️ Me!! 🥰

congratulations everyone!! I wish you all a beautiful & loving life!!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics