Maren
Champion October 2021

Who's getting married this week? (10/29/18-11/04/18)

Maren, on October 29, 2018 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 45
Saved Save

Who's getting married this week? (10/29/18-11/04/18) 1

Happy wedding week! We are so excited for you to say “I do”! Post your wedding date, week-of mood, thoughts, and level of excitement here so we can give you a great send-off! Smiley heart

Be sure to come back, post pictures, and share about your big day! From all of us at WeddingWire- wishing you all the love on your wedding day! Smiley heart

Who's getting married this week? (10/29/18-11/04/18) 2

45 Comments

• Jen
    Savvy November 2018
    Jen ·
    • Flag
    Getting married Sunday 11/4!
  • April
    Beginner November 2018
    April ·
    • Flag
    Getting married 11/3! Woooo can't wait!
  • Hayley
    Beginner November 2018
    Hayley ·
    • Flag
    Getting married 11/3! So excited and nervous! Smiley smile
  • Selina
    Just Said Yes November 2018
    Selina ·
    • Flag

I'm getting married on Saturday 11/3! I'm mixed emotions but have been so stressed out with wedding/other things the whole engagement year. I'm ready to relax and enjoy the day with loved ones!! Happy Wedding week everyone!!

• D
    dolores ·
    • Flag
    11/3 the procrastinator in me is kicking myself. Mixed emotions right now. But I hope all you lovely couples have a fabulous big day!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    Getting married 11/3. This weekend is a popular date!!
    Best to everyone!!
  • Evette
    Dedicated October 2018
    Evette ·
    • Flag
    I’m getting married today 😬
  • T
    Thomasina ·
    • Flag
    11/3 I’m anxious Smiley smile Smiley atonished
  • Elleena
    Dedicated November 2018
    Elleena ·
    • Flag
    Big day is on Saturday 11/3! We are flying out first thing Wednesday morning (it's in FH's hometown). Currently finishing packing and cleaning the house, but overall I'm feeling surprisingly calm! I just can't wait to finally marry him Smiley heart
  • Allie
    Allie ·
    • Flag

Getting married 11/3! Feeling all of the emotions Smiley shame Mixed between wanting this week to hurry and wanting it to slow down!

• R
    Just Said Yes October 2018
    Robyn ·
    • Flag

Congrats and best wishes for a beautiful, fulfilled life to all!

Robyn DiNatale

attitudect.com

• L
    Loyce ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Us too! Woohoo
  • M
    Dedicated November 2018
    Marisa ·
    • Flag
    Getting married 11/4.... now the nerves are kicking in. Wasn't stressed till this point. Here we go!!
  • Skyler
    Skyler ·
    • Flag

Getting married Saturday 11/3/2018 on the beach in Treasure Island, FL! Calm yet anxious....Forecast shows for a beautiful day thankfully!! Glad 98% of the planning is done and we can finally enjoy the weekend we've been working so hard to plan for!!!!

• alexisdemetra
    Devoted November 2018
    alexisdemetra ·
    • Flag

Can't believe I'm finally commenting on this thread! Seems like just yesterday I was 350 days out! Getting married on Saturday and am so excited. Definitely some last minute stress, but loved ones start arriving on Wednesday and from then on will be the MOST fun!! Congrats to everyone else! It's going to be perfect Smiley heart

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Flag
    11/3 wedding for us!! I’m so excited. I’m having a hard time relaxing because even though everything is done I’m afraid I’m forgetting something. We fly out tonight from the west coast to Philly where we are having the wedding. Lots of packing to do, just hoping I don’t forget anything really important (like our documents to get our marriage license lol). I’m so happy for you all! It’s going to be an amazing week to get married!
  • E
    Ernesta ·
    • Flag
    I'm getting married on 11/3 as well!! Glad to hear that I'm not the only bride that has been a nervous wreck!! I'm excited but so anxious about wanting things to go perfectly! We've got this though ladies! Our day will be perfect and everything we've dreamed of. Let's remember to breath and ask for help when needed this week! Congratulations!!
  • K
    Kristy ·
    • Flag

Getting Married 11.04.18 and my anxiety and stress level is at an all time high, lol. I am excited and my brain is all over the place right now. Are you guys feeling the same way?

• wheelingtowheeler
    Savvy November 2018
    wheelingtowheeler ·
    • Flag
    11/3 is our day. I’m super excited and starting to get a little nervous. Just trying to hang in at work until noon and then I’m out for the next three weeks!!!
  • Susan
    Super November 2018
    Susan ·
    • Flag
    Sunday 11/4 and I am dreading it so bad. I want to vomit.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics