borntobeabill_2019
Savvy August 2019

Wedding plan changes

borntobeabill_2019, on April 24, 2019 at 12:50 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save
Has anyone gotten part way/half way through planning their wedding and weren't happy with it and completely changed things? 鉁婬and raised high here. We were planning an outdoor wedding in the summer and have now decided we are getting married on a cruise the same time and taking our families with us. We can actaully get married on the same date we were originally planning. 馃榿 We will have a party when we return.

6 Comments

• Alexis
    Devoted December 2020
    Alexis

Yep! We were going to have a full-on traditional wedding, then after 8 and a half months of planning (we're having a long engagement), we decided to elope! Or more so an elopement style intimate ceremony. We both feel SO much better about going this route. Less stress, less drama, and less money we have to spend. AND we're able to get married sooner than originally planned.

• borntobeabill_2019
    Savvy August 2019
    borntobeabill_2019
    View Quoted Comment
    I love it! It's such a great feeling and a huge relief when you finally realize you're going to get what you want!!
  • Miosotys
    Dedicated January 2020
    Miosotys
    Same! I started planning my dream wedding before I got engaged but had picked out the ring. When the engagement came around I decided to throw a party before we went off to elope alone. Now we are eloping with 20 guests, and throwing a back yard celebration when we get back. Crossing my fingers for no more changes.
  • Miosotys
    Dedicated January 2020
    Miosotys
    Oh I have also changed my engagement ring 馃槀 I am switching out the morganite stone to a sapphire stone.
  • Allie
    Rockstar August 2019
    Allie

We have changed plans many times. I'm just ready to be married!!

• Danielle K
    VIP June 2019
    Danielle K

OH YES

We have hanged our date

our venue

my dress

his tux colors

the florals (a lot)

the style

the timeline

the dj