Lacy
Master October 2017

Trace I need your help

Lacy, on December 31, 2009 at 2:36 PM Posted in Planning 0 20
Saved Save

I've added blue (darker preferably) to our wedding colors at my FH's request. So the colors are dark purple, yellow, and dark blue. Can you possibly find pictures of that? Lol I can't find anything.

Oh and if you could find summer version and winter versions that would be great. My newly engaged cousin (the 2nd one) said she and her new FH will be picking a date this weekend and if they pick it next summer, we will be moving our date since we already have one other cousin on that side of the family also getting married next summer. My FH is hesistant about a winter wedding.

20 Comments

• Analy aka T-waffle
    Master October 2009
    Analy aka T-waffle ·
    • Flag

I read your post, and IMMEDIATELY thought of pansies. Smiley smile

• Lacy
    Master October 2017
    Lacy ·
    • Flag

Pretty! Aww and it has yellow in it too!

• Analy aka T-waffle
    Master October 2009
    Analy aka T-waffle ·
    • Flag

Yea, and they are available in winter!

• Lacy
    Master October 2017
    Lacy ·
    • Flag

Nice!

• Traci&Bob
    Master February 2010
    Traci&Bob ·
    • Flag

Hi jlacy, so sorry it took awhile to get back to you, I give WW a break when my FH is home, lol, he works 12 hr days so when he is off I love spending it with him and the girls Smiley smile

Ok so let me see what I can come up with....

Now keep in mind, finding pictures with ALL 3 colors is not easy so the ones I show you, you have to work the third color in it somehow (if you want it

in it)

• Traci&Bob
    Master February 2010
    Traci&Bob ·
    • Flag

• Traci&Bob
    Master February 2010
    Traci&Bob ·
    • Flag

• Traci&Bob
    Master February 2010
    Traci&Bob ·
    • Flag

• Traci&Bob
    Master February 2010
    Traci&Bob ·
    • Flag

• Lacy
    Master October 2017
    Lacy ·
    • Flag

It's ok Tracie, I completely understand. Thanks! This really does help. I love this And all of the flowers are fantastic. This really gives me a picture of what it will look like. I've spent so long planning a purple white and black wedding that changing that to purple blue and yellow has been tough to envision. Lol leave it to my FH to not express his opinion until I have MOST of the planning done lol.

• Traci&Bob
    Master February 2010
    Traci&Bob ·
    • Flag

• Lacy
    Master October 2017
    Lacy ·
    • Flag

This definitely helps me envision purple and blue centerpieces. Now I just have to figure out invitations. I found some on 123print that I love with a damask outline but I can't figure out how to incorporate both dark blue and dark purple in an elegant way. I've thought to use blue lettering and add purple ribbon with a rhinestone to glam it up or purple lettering and a blue ribbon with a rhinestone but since I have no idea how that would look lol! So when my mom and I go to hobby lobby I'm going to get the supplies to do a general mock-up even though we won't be getting our invites from there. Dark purple and dark blue are soo close together in shade that I'm just at a loss. Damn my FH! Lol!

• Traci&Bob
    Master February 2010
    Traci&Bob ·
    • Flag

Lol jlacy hon, I'm glad this helps, HUGS!

• Lacy
    Master October 2017
    Lacy ·
    • Flag

This would be super easy to coordinate with the 3 colors.

Cute! I wonder if we could DIY this? even without the snowflake. Hmm something else to consider.

• Lacy
    Master October 2017
    Lacy ·
    • Flag

Haha oops! Meant to just copy the little snowflake candle!

• Traci&Bob
    Master February 2010
    Traci&Bob ·
    • Flag

Oh jlacy, send for a free sample of their paper, I think it is real nice, 123print is who I was going to go with Smiley smileI sent for a free sample, wow it came quick! lol

• Lacy
    Master October 2017
    Lacy ·
    • Flag

Really? I can get a complete sample of what the invite would look like? Hmm, I didn't know that. Cool!

• Traci&Bob
    Master February 2010
    Traci&Bob ·
    • Flag

No hon, lol sorry, just what the paper looks and feels like....but after you cutomize your invite, they will send you a proof of it so you can make sure all is good Smiley smile

• Traci&Bob
    Master February 2010
    Traci&Bob ·
    • Flag

Yea that cake is REAL pretty and I like Is aid, you can make it YOUR colors, as far as the candle goes, I don't see why you couldn't DIY Smiley smile

• Lacy
    Master October 2017
    Lacy ·
    • Flag

Ah ok, a proof is just as good.

Comment on this discussion