ChristinaNYC
Master December 2016

Show Off Your Wedding Favors!

ChristinaNYC, on October 19, 2016 at 3:28 AM Posted in Planning 0 78
Saved Save

My fiancé and I are currently brainstorming ideas. I think we've narrowed it down to two. I'm just curious as to what everyone's doing for their favors.

78 Comments

• Leah
    Super May 2017
    Leah ·
    • Flag

I bought these for our guest just have to change the labels now. That's my DIY for this month along with mailing out our STDs

• Mrs.T.Smith
    Super October 2016
    Mrs.T.Smith ·
    • Flag

We did a music cd..was a huge hit we didn't return with any ..

• tjacob2014
    VIP April 2017
    tjacob2014 ·
    • Flag

Individually boxed stuffed donuts from my fav bakery (in NYC if you want recommendations). One will be my fav flavor: white chocolate glazed with hazelnut bourbon ganache.

• ChristinaNYC
    Master December 2016
    ChristinaNYC ·
    • Flag

@tjacob2014 We're actually considering Dough Doughnuts as favors!

• tjacob2014
    VIP April 2017
    tjacob2014 ·
    • Flag

Yesss love donut favors haha. We're using the Cinnamon Snail

• MoweryMe
    VIP April 2017
    MoweryMe ·
    • Flag

We are going simple and "boring." LOL

Custom labeled Wrigley 5 Cobalt Gum (with the blue wrappers)

and little baggies/boxes of custom colored M&M's

OR Hershey's kisses.

Why to the gum?

Because ever since day one of meeting each other, FH and I would always end up sharing this type of gum with each other. So it's sorta a small sentimental touch to the reception.

• Jackie
    Devoted November 2016
    Jackie ·
    • Flag

Yessss one of my favorite threads because our favors came out better than I could imagine. Two sea salt/old bay caramels (Maryland wedding) in a box with this custom label

• SailawaySomppi
    VIP April 2018
    SailawaySomppi ·
    • Flag

My mom makes and sells bracelets so I have designed our own for the ladies who come to the wedding. I'll probably need around 30 of them! Still up in the air on the men

• Savanah
    VIP July 2017
    Savanah ·
    • Flag

I have a couple things! By the way I love the sparkling cider idea!

-I have little potted succulents with a sign that says "take one home and watch love grow"

-dog bone bar with a sign "we love our dogs as I'm sure you know, so take a goody bag for yours to go!"

-photo strips from the photo booth

-after dinner mints that say. "Mint to be"

• ChristinaNYC
    Master December 2016
    ChristinaNYC ·
    • Flag

These were our engagement brunch favors.

• Y&F
    VIP November 2016
    Y&F ·
    • Flag

Bottles of verdi champagne and personalized Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Smiley smile

• TreeShade
    Master September 2016
    TreeShade ·
    • Flag

I was boring! I did no favors. Just served kick ass food and awesome booze.

• Y&F
    VIP November 2016
    Y&F ·
    • Flag

@Mrs. Davis, hey, that sounds great to me! Good Food and drinks are a must! Smiley smile

• Samtoine2017
    VIP May 2017
    Samtoine2017 ·
    • Flag

We have 2x2x2 white boxes that we'll fill with m&ms or something and have one d20 in each box. They'll be tied with ribbon like a present and have a name tag, which will double as the name cards.

• PressTheStarKey
    VIP November 2016
    PressTheStarKey ·
    • Flag

We're doing two. The first is all FH. His last name is Starkey, so we're doing star keychains with a little sign that says "Don't forget your StarKeys!" The other is honey from my dad's bee hives.

• Ashley
    Super November 2016
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

Well I ordered my favors before I read the thread about people not liking personalized favors. But anyways I got personalized bubble for kids, and personalized votives for adults, but a sticker, not engraved so it can peel right off and then double as a shot glass

• Ms. Tee
    Super April 2017
    Ms. Tee ·
    • Flag

@MRs.T.Smith, FH wants to do cds as favors. Where did you order the sleeves at? Did it take long to make them?

I am thinking of M&M's in a jar with our wedding colors and Initials.

• K
    Beginner December 2016
    Kate ·
    • Flag

I am getting married in December also, and am actually giving away Christmas ornaments. We will have a tree decorated with them and people can take the one they like best! We have little gift bags we stamped with our name and date to put them in.

• Honeybee
    Super December 2017
    Honeybee ·
    • Flag

This will be mine: https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/shop.do?cID=10255&pID=14033

A "donation in your honor" to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. BUT, we will also have a photo booth, so I guess that doubles as favors as well.

• MeetTheHamiltons
    Master April 2017
    MeetTheHamiltons ·
    • Flag

We are having a photo-booth but, I was thinking of having bowls of Hershey kisses.

Comment on this discussion