Danielle
Beginner November 2019

Should i make one?

Danielle, on February 18, 2019 at 7:09 PM Posted in Registry 0 4
Saved Save
I made a registry for my baby shower and people bought things off of there. What things should i put on my wedding registry?

4 Comments

• Abby
    VIP March 2019
    Abby ·
    • Flag
    Anything you and your fiancé might need for your home! Think kitchen appliances, bedding, towel sets, plates, bowls, silverware. You could also add some fun stuff like board game or camping equipment.
  • L
    Expert June 2019
    Lori ·
    • Flag
    I did mostly kitchen things that we needed like knives, utensils, etc. We also added an air fryer.
  • Jackie
    Savvy November 2019
    Jackie ·
    • Flag
    We registered at both Bed Bath & Beyond and REI! We’ve been together for almost 10 years, lived together for 6, so we opted to add home goods and kitchenware that almost served as a replacement to stuff we’ve had for years (e.g. wine glass sets, sheets, towels, pots, pans, etc.). We live in CO and love the outdoors so we also added a few items for camping/hiking, just for fun.

There are tons of “starter” wedding registry checklists online, so if you’re struggling with deciding what to add, I suggest starting with those to get some inspiration on what you want/need, and then go from there!
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

If you want, you can! Most wedding registries I've seen have household items (kitchen accessories, bed sheets, towels, plates & glassware, etc.)

Comment on this discussion