Amy
Savvy November 2019

Save the dates And wedding invites

Amy, on December 11, 2018 at 11:29 PM Posted in Planning
Where have yall been getting your Save the Dates and Invites?
Share:

30 Comments

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    Zazzle / Minted / Shutterfly / Costco.
  • Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    We got our STDs on vistaprint and our invites will be from basic invite.
  • Emily
    Savvy October 2018
    Emily ·

Minted - they were beautiful with the gold foil. I ordered a lot of samples from them as well and they have so many options from contemporary and colorful to classic and understated.

MintedSave the dates And wedding invites 1

• Jeanelle
    Super September 2018
    Jeanelle ·
    If you’re doing digital i recommend paperless post. we made our own save the date coasters then digital invites for welcome lunch and wedding invitations
  • Fwbride
    Expert July 2019
    Fwbride ·
    Handmade baby!

Save the dates And wedding invites 2

Save the dates And wedding invites 3
  • Becca
    Super August 2019
    Becca ·
    I just ordered samples off of vistaprint. They will be here next week, but the prices seemed amazing! Hopefully quality is good too!
  • Mrs. J Robinson
    Super March 2019
    Mrs. J Robinson ·
    Got our STDs from Shutterfly and then they sent us a 50% coupon to use towards invites so we got our invites there too!
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    I custom designed mine on Etsy.

Save the dates And wedding invites 4
  • T
    Devoted September 2019
    Trista ·
    I ordered ours from Costco! They were only like, $15 or so for 50 STDs, including envelopes!

Save the dates And wedding invites 5
  • Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    We did save the dates on visa print. We are doing invites there also. That and zazzke seem to have the lowest price.
  • Brittany
    Rockstar April 2019
    Brittany ·

We did both STDs and invites on Vistaprint. I am very pleased with their product, prices and customer service.

• FutureMrsD
    Rockstar July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

I got both from Zazzle. They are beautiful & have so many options!

• Alexandra
    Rockstar June 2019
    Alexandra ·
    We did our STDs on VistaPrint (50% off sale!) and will be custom designing our invitation suite on Etsy & printing them through CatPrint.

Save the dates And wedding invites 6

Save the dates And wedding invites 7
  • Bailey
    Super March 2019
    Bailey ·
    We did STDs through Shutterfly and invites through vistaprint, both during 50% off sales. I much prefer the quality of the invites though.
  • Daria
    VIP January 2019
    Daria ·

I did my STD's on Vistaprint (fine) and my invites on Minted (glorious.) I wanted really nice invites but the STD's weren't as important to me, so I chose to save money on those to splurge on my invites. So worth it.

• Lacy
    Super December 2018
    Lacy ·
    We did both STDs and invites on Vistaprint. They have awesome sales and we were able to make adjustments to the design and upload it.
  • W
    Just Said Yes May 2019
    Whitney ·
    DIY for the win. Designed on my computer printed at Office Depot. Then we did our thumb prints on them

Save the dates And wedding invites 8
  • PurdyAikey
    Super January 2019
    PurdyAikey ·
    View Quoted Comment

I LOVE THIS! I want to make salt ornaments like this for our invitations, but the reality of shipping them made them unrealistic. Additionally they would have been super time consuming, but this is really cute!!!
    These are the ornaments I wanted to make.
    https://www.cbc.ca/parents/play/view/fingerprint-heart-ornaments

• Peggy
    Master November 2019
    Peggy ·
    I got mine from Ann’s bridal bargains
  • Tamara
    VIP August 2019
    Tamara ·

I got my save the dates on Zazzle during a black friday sale and ordered custom invites from a great shop on Etsy called Penelopes Paper Pantry...excellent customer service and reasonable prices.

Comment on this discussion