Be Myren
Savvy April 2019

Ring Bearer Gift

Be Myren, on February 11, 2019 at 6:43 PM Posted in Planning 0 10
Saved Save
What are you guys giving your ring bearer as a gift? Mine is 3.5 years old. My flower girl is also 3.5 and I got her a necklace with her first initial engraved on it and a small pearl to match my necklace. She’s obsessed with jewelry and then she has something to wear on the big day. For him I just don’t know! Is it ok to just get him a toy or should I get him a keep sake? Any advice is helpful!

10 Comments

• Kareta
    Dedicated September 2019
    Kareta ·
    I think A necklace with his initials would be nice for him also.
  • Kourtni
    Beginner June 2020
    Kourtni ·
    My son’s gonna be my ring bearer, for his gift we put a ring pop, a hot wheels car, and we got all the people not wearing dresses different super heart cuff links. Lol the cuff links were his favorite 😂
  • S
    Savvy May 2019
    Sarah ·
    I’ve seen some really cute ideas on Pinterest for “Ring Security”. The parents may not appreciate a nerf gun for a 3 yo but maybe a water gun, cool shades, something police themed? Or if he won’t know the difference, something small and a keepsake like this from Etsy. My ring bearer will be 12 mo so I’m just doing this keepsake if anything at all.

Ring Bearer Gift 1
  • Danielle
    Devoted October 2019
    Danielle ·
    Mine is a big baseball fan so we’re getting a baseball in a glass case stitched with his name, ring bearer, and the wedding date. Check out Etsy and search for ring bearer gifts - there are some good options there.
  • Jennifer
    VIP September 2020
    Jennifer ·
    I am doing a cool toy, for 3.5 Ring Bearer, that I his parents can’t afford to get. Not sure yet. But the little box will have some trucks and “Harry Potter” things. Like the first book with and inscription to him.
    I have sisters that are 3.5 & 6.5 as flower girls. I will do a couple barbies and then the boom for each girl. As well as a little robe.
  • Kourtni
    Beginner June 2020
    Kourtni ·
    *super hero 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Not super heart cuff links 😂
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·

Ring bearerRing Bearer Gift 2

My RB was 3 years old. I gave him an activity book about being a ring bearer and a cute plush football that said "All Star Ring Bearer."

• MOB So Cal
    January 2019
    MOB So Cal ·

Daughter gave her ring bearers lego sets.... Not "sentimental," but the kids loved them.

• Gabrielle
    Beginner October 2019
    Gabrielle ·
    Our ring bearer is 4 years old so we had a similar problem. I found a super cute tshirt on amazon, it's on etsy also, that had a bow tie and says ring security on it. Then we got a teddy bear and put the shirt on the bear to go with the idea of ring "bear"er
  • Jennifer
    VIP September 2020
    Jennifer ·

Flower Girls( sisters 3.5 & 6yo):

- Book on being a flower girl

- “Harry Potter” Year 1 & 2 ( inscription about wedding)

-Barbie for each

- Little necklaces/bracelets

-“HP” something(s)

-Hand painted wands

-Stuffed animal for each

“HP” colouring books & crayons

Ring Bearer/Security( 3.5yo)

- Book on being a Ring Bearer

-“Harry Potter” year 1 ( inscription about wedding)

-“HP” item

-Toy he wants

-Stuffed animal

- Little tee that says “Ring Security”

- Little rubber fantasy/animals to play with

- Activity/colour book “HP” probably & crayons

Comment on this discussion