J
Dedicated October 2019

Planning update

Jacquie, on March 19, 2019 at 11:07 AM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved Save
We are getting married in October and planning is coming along great major contracts booked for
Catering
DJCeremony/officiantReception venue
Photographer

So excited but unsure of what to do next any advice would be great....

5 Comments

• Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen ·

Hi Jacquie! That's so exciting, and it looks like you have most of the major details set now! Have you chosen your bakery for your cake, or your dress yet? Those would be the next things I would work on.

• Mandy
    VIP May 2019
    Mandy ·

Look into the planning checklists. That's what I did when I started out because they give you a timeline of when it's best to have things done. If you get them done sooner - even better!

Cake/Bakery

Your dress

Bridesmaids dresses (picking colors, styles, etc)

Start researching hair/makeup artists

• Devin
    Super October 2019
    Devin ·
    Flowers?
    Guys outfits?
  • J
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jacquie ·
    Oh yes I forgot to mention my dress is bought and I have had minor alterations but waiting for major alterations until closer to the wedding. Cake is included with the catering.
  • J
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jacquie ·
    I forgot to mention also my dress is already bought and I already have a seamstress. Cake is included with catering so we don't need a baker. Flowers can wait as we are probably just going to have a corsage for my mother. We are having a destination wedding and my SO's mother won't be coming as she doesn't fly. And to also mention decorations for the ceremony are unnecessary as we are doing an underwater wedding. So no bouquets and no flower girls....

Comment on this discussion