Jenny
Dedicated May 2019

May 10th brides

Jenny, on April 26, 2019 at 8:06 AM Posted in Planning 0 12
Saved Save
Where are my MAY 10TH BRIDES??? What do you guy have left to finish up over the next couple weeks? I鈥檓 kind of freaking out that I鈥檓 only 13 days away馃槼

12 Comments

• Jessica
    Super May 2019
    Jessica
    • Flag

HERE!!!! Freaking out is an understatement! We have no coordinator and our venue is kind of a blank slate which means a ton of DIY work for us bringing everything in. So I'm just like in panic mode that there won't be time to get everything done. Plus tiny details like....our photographer wants a "detail" package at each getting ready location. FH's will include like his bowtie, shoes, an invitation suite, and his ring. Mine will include my bouquet, shoes, veil, invitation suite, and my rings. So I'm like.....how do we get the rings together before the ceremony? There's no first look and FH has a terrible memory and his ring will be the one that needs to travel after pictures.

I just ordered our rehearsal food and our day of food and scheduled pick-up times so that's good. I don't have anything else to buy that I know of which is nice. I have a few hours of work left to do for our centerpieces. I scheduled my "beauty" day to get my nails/toes/eyebrows done. I have my ring in for cleaning so just waiting to pick that up.

• Jessica
    Super May 2019
    Jessica
    • Flag

Oh and since we're exactly two weeks out I checked the long range weather forecast this morning. It's pretty favorable but they're all different and of course this far out can be completely off. Our reception is inside but the ceremony is outside. FH built 16 benches for it and I'm so scared of rain and having to move everything inside and wasting all that time and money.

• Jenny
    Dedicated May 2019
    Jenny
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Girl you sound like me lol. My list seems endless at this point and I鈥檓 getting over whelmed. I do have two planners thank goodness! But the stress level is still real lol. They are more just making sure day if goes smooth and right up our itinerary for the day.
    Omg all the little details are driving me crazy. Stickers on the bubbles, planting 165 flower pots with succulents in each(guest gifts), putting together 32 gift bags for rehearsal dinner. I can keep going lol. We are almost paid up too. We just need to finalized a few things with our hall that might have some add cost but that鈥檚 it
  • Jenny
    Dedicated May 2019
    Jenny
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I pray for good weather for you!! Where do you live?
    Ive been stalking the weather at this point too lol. I live in IL, about 60 miles out of Chicago. So who knows what are weather will be like. 2 weeks ago we got almost a foot of snow in McHenry county. Then earlier this week is was high 70s/low 80s and now this weekend we are getting up to 5 inches of snow. So I have no flipping idea what weather I鈥檒l have on May 10th 馃槩馃槱
  • Jessica
    Super May 2019
    Jessica
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Lol I hear you! I'm in Florida. May can definitely be rainy but it's been a dry season so far. The weather has actually been surprisingly beautiful and it hasn't gotten too hot yet. But....we could easily end up with rain.....or with weather like we've been having.....or with 95 degree weather. Lol!! There is just no telling yet. I'm crossing my fingers for beauty for us both!!

• Jessica
    Super May 2019
    Jessica
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hahaha yes. I've always been a planner and I feel like I have a lot done. But just the pick up of this on this day and that on that day. Still have to get my favors, pick up my (9 month pregnant) sister's dress. Pray she doesn't have a baby on my wedding day. Lmao. It's comical sometimes.

• Jenny
    Dedicated May 2019
    Jenny
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh no! To hot wouldn鈥檛 be ideal either.
    Thanks!
  • Quinta Nikkole
    Dedicated May 2019
    Quinta Nikkole
    • Flag
    Well mine isn't may 10th but it is the 17th. And I am also freaking out a little.
    We still have to get center pieces done, fo the wedding favors. And a feel like it is never ending.
  • Jessica
    Super May 2019
    Jessica
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

It is never ending!!! My panic set in yesterday so I made it a little further than you. But I definitely hear what you're saying. The good news is I just made our last catering payment. So now everything is paid for except favors which I'll just pay for when I pick them up a couple days before the wedding. Woooot!

• Quinta Nikkole
    Dedicated May 2019
    Quinta Nikkole
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We are doing the flowers our self's so we still have to go get them but we will have to wait for the week before the wedding.
  • Jenny
    Dedicated May 2019
    Jenny
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    The 17th is super close too!! I have the same feeling, it鈥檚 NEVER ending!! I feel like I should have done some stuff sooner but at the same time so much of the little crap kind of had to wait till last minute. Like my guest gifts. I have 170 mini succulents to plant in cute planters I purchased. It鈥檚 going to take forever. Idk what I was thinking lol
  • Quinta Nikkole
    Dedicated May 2019
    Quinta Nikkole
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We just cut out 150plus boxes for wedding favors and a 5 year old put candy in them.

Comment on this discussion