Mrs. Barber!
VIP November 2013

Last night single...

Mrs. Barber!, on July 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Posted in Do It Yourself 44

Where is everyone (BMs & GMs) staying the night before your wedding? Will you be getting an hotel for the wedding party? What's your plans?

Where is everyone (BMs & GMs) staying the night before your wedding? Will you be getting an hotel for the wedding party? What's your plans?

44 Comments

• Crawline
    Expert September 2013
    Crawline ·
    • Flag

I booked a hotel room for myself for the night before since that is where my MUA and hair stylist will be doing our hair. I invited my BM's to stay in the hotel with me. I think 3 out of the 4 will stay with me. The one who isn't staying doesn't want to be sleeping on the floor and I am totally fine with that. FH is staying at our house, I don't know about the GM. I think my brother will be staying at our house as well.

• Samantha
    Master May 2013
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

My MOH stayed with me at my place. H stayed at a hotel with some of his groomsmen.

• Soon to be Mrs. Z
    VIP September 2013
    Soon to be Mrs. Z ·
    • Flag

Hotel! Im so excited for all my girls to sleep over a few of the GM are staying with him and I'm stoked for mimosas and brunch! everyone is chipping in for room costs which is about 40 ea

• Mrs. Williams
    Super May 2013
    Mrs. Williams ·
    • Flag

My MOH surprised me with a hotel room the night before. No kids! just me and her relaxing Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics