Mrs. Barber!
VIP November 2013

Last night single...

Mrs. Barber!, on July 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Posted in Do It Yourself 44

Where is everyone (BMs & GMs) staying the night before your wedding? Will you be getting an hotel for the wedding party? What's your plans?

Where is everyone (BMs & GMs) staying the night before your wedding? Will you be getting an hotel for the wedding party? What's your plans?

44 Comments

• jenna_
    Master March 2015
    jenna_ ·
    • Flag

We are getting married in another city. we are all getting hotel rooms.

• May
    VIP October 2013
    May ·
    • Flag

Just staying at our house. I need a good night's sleep!

• ♥MrsC♥
    VIP July 2013
    ♥MrsC♥ ·
    • Flag

I stayed at home with my mom & brother one last time. DH stayed at his apartment 2 & a half hrs away.

• Tiffany M. ( Tiffany P.)
    Master August 2012
    Tiffany M. ( Tiffany P.) ·
    • Flag

I stayed at my parent's house. MOH stayed at her home (had a 1yr old at the time). Bridesmaid stayed at her brother's house. Meet at the salon that morning then got dressed at my parents.

The guys stayed at the hotel. Each had their own room, since Best Man is single and the other GM is married. DH had our honeymoon suite. Guys went for breakfast then got dressed in DH's room.

• FutureMrsL
    Master July 2014
    FutureMrsL ·
    • Flag

Staying with the BMs in the hotel! FH will be getting ready at his parents' house with his GM. We are getting married out of town from where we live and our venue is a good hour drive from most of my bridesmaids.

• Jennifer
    VIP November 2013
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I'm staying at a hotel that we'll be spending our night of the wedding together. My parents are from out of the area, so it was either a hotel or my house. FH will be staying at the house the night before so he can take care of our kitties in the morning. It's probably better off, so I don't get cat hair all over my dress. Smiley smile

• Mrs. A. Fernandez
    Master August 2014
    Mrs. A. Fernandez ·
    • Flag

May stay at my own home. My Matron of Honor & Maid of Honor are both married, so they may just come over early the next morning.

• Allyson
    Master May 2014
    Allyson ·
    • Flag

We're staying at a hotel near the wedding / reception but haven't decided yet if it will be together or not.

• Mrs G
    Super October 2013
    Mrs G ·
    • Flag

I'm staying at the house with my MOH (my sister) and he's staying at his best man's house.

• mrsaj2b
    Master October 2019
    mrsaj2b ·
    • Flag

I am my Mom will be at a hotel.

• Mrs. Bricker❤
    VIP October 2013
    Mrs. Bricker❤ ·
    • Flag

I'm staying with my MOH's which is my FH's sister and FH will be staying at our house to take care of the doggies in the morning, we have 3! Smiley smile The next morning, I will be taking my own car to get my hair/nails done a long with my other 2 girls.... maybe my grandma too!

• Mrs. Barber!
    VIP November 2013
    Mrs. Barber! ·
    • Flag

Sounds like everyone has it together awesome ladies!! Smiley smile

• Azulita
    Dedicated November 2013
    Azulita ·
    • Flag

I'm with May. I think we will both be staying home. We are having the rehearsal dinner at the house the night before, and don't want to have to leave to go to our "room". I feel it will be more fun, and knowing me, I will forget something I wish I had and won't be able to relax anyways.

• Mrs.L
    Master October 2011
    Mrs.L ·
    • Flag

My bms and I are staying in a suite a few min away from the venue. Fh and his boys are staying in another suite in the same hotel as us.

• Cheetah2B
    Master June 2014
    Cheetah2B ·
    • Flag

The girls will probably get a room, bc we will be lugging all the DIY crap to the venue, and delivering the cake ourselves the night before. And it's an hour trip, which I ain't trying to fight traffic that morning!!!

Idk what the guy are doing. As long as they're alive, safe, dressed in the appropriate attire and on time, they could sleep in the bathtub if they want! I told fh since we girls will be crazy busy that night, that after the rehearsal they can go stupid if they want. But that bail isn't in the budget, so don't go too stupid lol.

• Danielle
    VIP October 2015
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

I am hoping to be spending the day with my bridesmaids, or at least my sisters and cousins in a hotel room.

• Jacklyn
    Expert September 2013
    Jacklyn ·
    • Flag

My parents are coming to town and staying with us before the wedding, so I will be staying at our house in order to soak up as much time as possible with them. I told my FI he has to find somewhere else to stay. LOL. While we live together, I want to keep the tradition of not staying together the night before and also seeing each other for the first time when I walk down the aisle.

• Laura
    Master November 2013
    Laura ·
    • Flag

We are staying together at home Smiley smile I honestly wouldn't get any sleep if one of us stayed at the hotel. We have to take care of our dog and kitten anyways Smiley smile My hair and make-up appt is at 9am and literally right across the street from our apt, so it will make it easier for that anyways to just stay at home.

• Mrs. Shanon V
    Master May 2014
    Mrs. Shanon V ·
    • Flag

I really just want to stay with FH....(we sleep better that way)...but between the army of women we have helping and the bridal party....I don't think they're going to allow it, lol.

• Riki
    Master August 2014
    Riki ·
    • Flag

I am going to sleep in my childhood bed at my dad's house.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics