Capt&MrsMatey =)
Expert August 2013

For those of you in the home stretch--Aug 2013

Capt&MrsMatey =), on August 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM Posted in Planning 0 10
Saved Save

Everyone i come across that knows I'm getting married always ask if I'm nervous/excited (to a point, i am), but mostly i'm just ready for my life to start & be done with the whole planning process. Today i woke up & wanted to do absolutely nothing...not even make myself breakfast (for the record, i did). Anyone else feel this way in the home stretch & what did you do to either get your butt in gear or shake it off?

10 Comments

• Future Mrs. J
    Savvy November 2013
    Future Mrs. J ·
    • Flag

Yes!!!! Girl you are not alone! I have felt the same way. I'm excited for the wedding but I'm ready to just be done and on my honeymoon already! Lol my wedding is in November and we have lots done its just the details to finish. I did nothing this past weekend, I was just so over everything. And it doesn't hp that I'm in school at night during the week until 2 weeks before the wedding!

• Sunshine & Sprinkles
    Expert August 2013
    Sunshine & Sprinkles ·
    • Flag

I thought i would be way more nervous with it being 4 days away, but maybe it has not hit me yet.lol

• Capt&MrsMatey =)
    Expert August 2013
    Capt&MrsMatey =) ·
    • Flag

Hey hey, date twin! 4 more days for us!!! Smiley xd

• Colleen
    Devoted August 2013
    Colleen ·
    • Flag

I am a major procrastinator big time, luckily my cousin is coming over to help whip my butt into shape tomorrow and the next day, we are also moving out a week after the wedding so yeah. WOOT work and I am pregnant so I just want to sleep I literally catch myself sleeping until 11am I am ashamed. I just remember myself what I want my day to be like and I am the one who has to make some stuff happen to get there so I just need to do it. This wedding planning was so much fun in the beginning now I want it done with lol.

• Maggie N
    Master August 2013
    Maggie N ·
    • Flag

Dude! I cannot bring myself to cook a real meal to save my life! It's too much energy!

• kahlcara
    Master August 2013
    kahlcara ·
    • Flag

Real meals? what are those? I'm too tired to go to the grocery store. and I'm so excited I can't focus on work and spend the whole day making lists of stuff I need to do so I can go home and ignore my lists..

• Mrs. Butler
    VIP August 2013
    Mrs. Butler ·
    • Flag

Hahaha, I agree on the cooking aspect. I have no desire to cook anything this week. Who has time for that? Not this bride. But I am trying to be good when I do eat out...salads, soups, sandwiches on whole wheat....pizza. Ok I had pizza last night and I don't regret it at all! I get asked everyday if I am excited/nervous and I say the same thing over and over. I am looking forward to all of my pampering appointments. I need a massage daily for the stress relief, but this girl doesn't have the money for it. 4 days to go for me!

• MrsPolson
    VIP August 2013
    MrsPolson ·
    • Flag

Right there with ya! Everyone keeps asking I'm my response is "I'm over it!"

I'm ready to get this show on the road!!

• Mrs. Selland
    Expert August 2013
    Mrs. Selland ·
    • Flag

I'm getting excited! Usually I am just excited on the weekends since during the week I am at work and it's stressful, so I'm not all super happy. But I have 11 days!! Holy crap, almost to single digits! Crazy!!

• Emily
    Dedicated August 2013
    Emily ·
    • Flag

I'm over it. Ready for the day to come!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics