You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Camden273
Devoted October 2016

Dress Decisions!!!! HELLLPPP!

Camden273, on October 27, 2015 at 12:41 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 91
Saved Save

Ahhhh so I went dress shopping on Sunday!! I was so nervous and excited at the same time. I felt like I wouldn't feel confident in any of the dresses, but now I have the opposite problem! I can't decide which I like the best!!!! I would love some opinions on my three favorites!

I like the bottom of the first one (more relaxed, but still poofy)

I like the top of the second one (I feel like it's more flattering, and I like how it's pretty simple)

I like the top of the third one (it was too small, that's why I am spilling out of the top)

My girls are all undecided and I love all three of them!!! Why is this so hard!!!!

91 Comments

• FutureMrsBrbr
    Master September 2016
    FutureMrsBrbr ·
    • Flag

I think #2 is my favorite. It is very flattering. All of them look great though, I can see why you are having a tough time deciding.

• LoMarissa7216
    Super July 2016
    LoMarissa7216 ·
    • Flag

I love #2!

• Lauren
    Devoted January 2016
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

You look beautiful in all three! I personally like the third one the best, though. It's less busy so it just lets you shine!

• ZeldaBride
    Master April 2017
    ZeldaBride ·
    • Flag

I like the third one the best. With the right size, it will flatter your waistline beautifully, be fluffy and fun in the skirt, but not overly so. I'm not a huge fan of all the ruffles on the second one, although the bodice is lovely. As for the first, while three ruffles are definitely more tame, I don't think that bodice accentuates your waist as much as the other two. A sash or something could probably fix that if you choose, but that's just my opinion. No matter which one you ultimately go with, though, you look simply stunning!

• MrsPettit
    Super May 2016
    MrsPettit ·
    • Flag

I think number 1. It gives you the bling from dress 3 and the relaxed flowy bottom you seem to like.

Number 2 looks great on you too though, just seems to be farther away from the other two.

• Stephie
    VIP May 2016
    Stephie ·
    • Flag

Such a hard decision. I would have to pick #2!

• Katie
    Expert October 2015
    Katie ·
    • Flag

I think #2 flatters you best but I could see why it's such a hard decision, you look beautiful in all 3!

• Colleen
    Expert April 2016
    Colleen ·
    • Flag

# 2 or # 3, leaning towards # 2

• Michelle S.
    VIP August 2016
    Michelle S. ·
    • Flag

I love the 1st one with the 2nd being very close behind. The ruffles are a little distracting in the 2nd one, but I love the top and how flattering the waist is.

• soontobewed2016
    Expert August 2016
    soontobewed2016 ·
    • Flag

They all look great. #2 is my favorite

• CareBear
    VIP March 2016
    CareBear ·
    • Flag

I think 2 shows off your tiny waist. But I love #1 too because I almost picked that dress also!

• SwoleMates2016
    VIP January 2016
    SwoleMates2016 ·
    • Flag

I think the longer bodice is really nice on you in #2.

• KGroenwold
    Super October 2015
    KGroenwold ·
    • Flag

I love the top of #2 and the bottom of #1

• Samantha
    VIP August 2015
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

#2!!!!

• Camden273
    Devoted October 2016
    Camden273 ·
    • Flag

KGroenwold, that's my dilemma!! If I could find a dress similar to that, I would 100% have my dress!!!!

I did the sit test thanks to one of the ladies on here, and I couldn't sit very well in #2. They said that they could take some tulle out of it which would help, but it was also very heavy. #1 I was able to sit and dance freely (yes, I did try to dance in the store haha) but she said that I should NOT add a sash to it since it would take away from the top. I thought it looked better shapewise with a sash, but it did look kind of busy. Ughhhh

• N
    Master November 2015
    NenaBear ·
    • Flag

Their all BEAUTIFUL! #2 is my vote for fit, but if you can't sit in it and it's heavy I would pass on it. Dress #1 is my next vote. #3 is a bit on the busy side up top for me.

• Meesh
    VIP May 2016
    Meesh ·
    • Flag

My vote is for #1!

• FutureMrsForte
    Devoted February 2016
    FutureMrsForte ·
    • Flag

I like the first or second one the best. i dont feel like the drop waist in the second one was very flattering wit your big bust!

• Mrs.E2Be
    Dedicated September 2016
    Mrs.E2Be ·
    • Flag

Wow, you look great in all of them! I love number 3.

• VWCat
    Master October 2015
    VWCat ·
    • Flag

I love the third one! I don't like the skirt of #2 but I do like the bodice, and think it's flattering on your body. #1 is okay, but not my favorite. I think #3 looks very flatter on you and I LOVE the design and simple skirt.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics