You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Kara
Expert May 2019

double Digits!

Kara, on February 7, 2019 at 9:06 AM Posted in Planning 0 14
Saved Save

Finally.. at 99 days until we say "I Do!" May 18, 2019 Smiley heart Our couples shower is next Saturday, the 16th. We will be ordering the tuxes this month. I go today to start my alterations on my dress. Then next month I'll be going and getting centerpieces and the rest of the small stuff I need. I can't believe I went from 400 something days and now at 99! Smiley heart Where are the other May brides at with planning? Smiley smile

14 Comments

• Swtnss238
    VIP May 2019
    Swtnss238 ·
    • Flag
    May 26th here!! We have everything organized and ready to go. Still have some DIYs to do and a few more payments to make but other than that we r good to go!!
  • Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag

So close Kara! It's going to go by even quicker now that you are under 100 days!

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

So excited for you, Kara!! These next 99 days are gonna go by quick!! Sounds like you have some fun things coming up, hope you have a great time at your shower!! Smiley heart

• Katy
    Just Said Yes May 2019
    Katy ·
    • Flag

You just reminded me also! I am getting married also the same day!! congrats!

• B11
    Super May 2019
    B11 ·
    • Flag
    May 18th! Can’t believe we’re in double digits now!
  • Shelby
    Just Said Yes August 2019
    Shelby ·
    • Flag
    I just now broke out of the 200’s. 196 and counting Smiley smile
  • Katy
    Dedicated February 2019
    Katy ·
    • Flag
    May 25th over here !! It’s more real than ever now, how exciting 🤗
  • Emily Plush
    Dedicated May 2019
    Emily Plush ·
    • Flag
    May 30th 🙋🏼‍♀️ Woot woot!! I have more decorations to buy and to send out the rest of the payments But that is all.
  • Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    • Flag
    May 11th for me! We're doing our menu tasting this coming week as well as getting FH and his guys tuxes all set up! I start dress alterations next Saturday!
    We still have to get our wedding bands and we can finally move on ordering our cake at the end of March when our RSVPs come back. We sent out invites super early because of that and the fact that it's technically a destination wedding.
  • Veronica
    Savvy May 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    May 12!!! Smiley ring We just did our food tasting yesterday. It was soooooo yummy!!! Cake tasting next month!! Tuxes this week!!! My dress arrives in March!!! Bridesmaid dresses are arriving fast!! RSVPs arriving everyday. Final meetings with vendors in March as well. Family is planning my bridal shower and bridesmaids planning my bachlottere party.
  • S
    Beginner May 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    May 18th too!!! I cannot believe it is already under 100 days!! I’m feeling some what behind in certain areas and ahead in others! Planning to order my invitations this weekend wns my bridal shower is on March 23rd! Tuxes are ordered and my dress actually just arrived to the shop today so I will have to schedule a fitting soon! Still super undecided about some decorations and such!
  • Michelle
    Devoted August 2019
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    Yay 99 days for you..
    we are getting married August 10. 2019 we have 183 days to go wooohooo
  • Keary
    Expert May 2019
    Keary ·
    • Flag
    May 17th! Time is flying by! I can't wait!
  • P
    Dedicated May 2021
    page ·
    • Flag
    May 25th for me! Almost double digits. Got all the big stuff taken care of, Were doing all of our own decorating so ive been pickin stuff up here and there! I feel like its starting to come together but its hard to picture. My shower is in April,also getting pretty excited for that. The one thing i have been putting off is finding a wedding band. I love my ring the way it is, I typically have to wear a silicon ring for work so I love being able to take that off and put on my actual engagement ring.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics