Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Do you talk about your wedding nonstop?

Lynnie, on January 21, 2020 at 11:26 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 65
Saved

Since you started planning, do you find yourself talking about your wedding nonstop to anyone who will listen? Are you innocent or guilty??

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Next Question: Do you plan your wedding at work?

Back to the Beginning: Innocent or Guilty?

65 Comments

Latest activity by Lunajay, on April 9, 2020 at 4:46 PM
  • Vannesa
    Expert June 2022
    Vannesa ·
    • Flag

Oh yeah I talk about my wedding a lot but to the right people like to my Matron of Honor and to FH

• Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

Yes I talk about the wedding a lot. But it's normally when someone asks me a question. It's like opening the flood gates lol. But if they don't ask I usually don't talk too much about it.

• A
    Devoted October 2020
    A ·
    • Flag
    Yes, I do, but I TRY to be cognizant that others may not want to hear about it. I’m just so excited though!
  • Ashley
    Devoted July 2021
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

I love talking about our wedding! I do tend to wait until someone asks about it though since I know that no one will ever be as excited for the wedding as I am and some people may not want to hear about it. But FH and I talk about it literally every day, and I'm very grateful that he is as involved as he is.

• Merline
    Super February 2020
    Merline ·
    • Flag

I did in the beginning, but now only with my bridesmaids.

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

Sometimes. Mostly if someone asks me. I even plan at work so if someone looks over my computer and brings it up, then I'm more than happy to talk about it lol

• Kathryn
    VIP August 2020
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag
    I try not to, but over holidays if someone asked me a question it was like turning on a faucet. Next I shall diagram the dining room for you.
  • Shelby
    Expert November 2020
    Shelby ·
    • Flag
    I try not to, but sometimes it just happens. Lol. Or if someone asks a question about it.
  • Chesney
    Savvy April 2021
    Chesney ·
    • Flag
    Guilty all the way! I am so excited about planning that I find myself talking a lot about my wedding.
  • Jeanette
    Expert July 2022
    Jeanette ·
    • Flag

Innocent... that's why I post on the forums. Smiley xd Otherwise two years is waaaaaay too long for friends to have to hear about it all the time. I do talk to my mom about it and FH (obviously) but my mom brings it up on her own so I know she's enjoying it too.

• Nina Arszulowicz
    Savvy September 2020
    Nina Arszulowicz ·
    • Flag
    Guilty.... to a group of people. Others bring it up
  • Breanna
    Devoted September 2020
    Breanna ·
    • Flag
    Usually only to my fiance when I'm trying to figure out decor. Occasionally to my maid of honor and my grandma but other than that no. I did before, but people started throwing in their opinions and tried to make it about them.
  • Dulcena
    Savvy September 2021
    Dulcena ·
    • Flag

I don't think I do? I am doing all the planning on my own. So I only talk to my fiancee about it when I need his input for the final decision.

• Sweet'N'Rhodes
    Devoted March 2022
    Sweet'N'Rhodes ·
    • Flag

Innocent, though I wouldn't mind the opportunity. Smiley xd

I have no friends, roommates or colleagues, so there is no one to bore.

• Erin
    VIP December 2020
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    It’s a problem...
  • Jasmine
    Devoted May 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

No, people always ask

• Tamera
    Expert May 2020
    Tamera ·
    • Flag

I try not to, but I think I'm totally guilty. Especially as it is getting closer and I hate having to make all these big decisions and spend money. I like to get input from people. I just don't want to mess anything up!

• Biaani
    Expert May 2021
    Biaani ·
    • Flag

I really try to hold myself back cause I don't wanna be annoying. But don't ask me about it cause then I'm not stopping!

• Kaylynn
    Dedicated June 2020
    Kaylynn ·
    • Flag
    GUILTY!!! Its my new favorite pass time 😂😂
  • A
    Dedicated October 2020
    Adriana ·
    • Flag
    Yes!! I try not to because I know people get annoyed but I CANT HELP MYSELF.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics