Most recent discussions

Sort by:
Date
  • Last comment
  • Date
Rachel
Only serving cupcakes for my reception?
Rachel, Yesterday at 1:33 PM

Hello! I'm just hopping on here because I am so torn on whether or not it's okay to just serve cupcakes at my wedding reception! My fiancé and I are broke college students working to save enough money...

Jacks, 2 minutes ago 6 54
K
Crepe bustle gone bad
Kari, Yesterday at 11:20 AM

I have a plain crepe dress that I am just not in love with. I had my third alterations appointment yesterday and we added a few touches where I do love it again. We discussed some options on bustling...

Amy, Yesterday at 8:02 PM 1 35
C
Hashtag Help
Camron, Yesterday at 11:02 AM

Hi, I am in search of a wedding hashtag name for Patterson ( my partner’s last name ); my last name is Ambrose. I was suggested “AlongCamePatterson” but I am thinking some of you all might have other...

Lisa, Yesterday at 12:43 PM 1 5
Taylor
Timeline help!
Taylor, Yesterday at 10:48 AM

I need help figuring out the timing of everything. Be harsh with your opinions/advice please! I want everything to run smoothly and not be rushed or move too fast. My hair and makeup artists recommend...

Taylor, Yesterday at 10:48 AM 20 1
Mariah
Visualize Wedding Party
Mariah, Yesterday at 9:39 AM

I have a genuine question that I keep seeing everyone post in Facebook groups. What app or website are you using to virtually visualize your wedding party all together?!? You like cut out the dresses...

Veronica, Yesterday at 3:37 PM 4 47 1
Mazie
Tinge time artificial flowers sent me these beautiful babies !!
Mazie, Yesterday at 4:01 AM

Honestly, I have to admit that it's not "better than real" or "indistinguishable," but I'm genuinely surprised by their craftsmanship. It's rare to find such quality in local craft stores, let alone...

Mazie, Yesterday at 4:03 AM 1 12 1
Meghan
Make Menu Choice Required on rsvp
Meghan, on July 17, 2024 at 6:06 PM

Hello! Is there a way to make the menu choice required for guests to RSVP? All of our guests so far have missed this option and it’s incredibly frustrating as we’re doing a plated dinner

Lynnie, Yesterday at 2:46 PM 1 13
P
Help me pick colors - Vow Renewal
Private User, on July 17, 2024 at 1:45 PM

Hello My husband and I are planning a 10 year vow renewal next April. The ceremony will be outdoors (tree lined) & we’d like to incorporate purple - not sure of which shade. I have already...

Veronica, Jul 17, 2024 1 27
Amanda
Trying to find a discontinued dress 😫
Amanda, on July 17, 2024 at 1:29 PM

I found the perfect dress for me!… just to find it was from a 2020 collection. It’s maggie sottero-zareen lynette 20mk691ac. Any tips on where to get it? I need a size 20.

Amanda, Jul 17, 2024 9
A
Red or Black moh Dress
Anais, on July 17, 2024 at 1:48 AM

I’m getting married next year and I have 5 bridesmaids and 1 MOH. Our color scheme is dark red and black. I decided to have my bridesmaids wear dark red/burgundy dresses but in a chiffon material (any...

Andrea, Yesterday at 11:09 AM 2 45
Heather
Couples getting married on September 20, 2025
Heather, on July 17, 2024 at 1:27 AM

What has everyone planned so far for their Sept 20th 2025 wedding?? We've booked the venue, proposed to the wedding party, and inquired with an officiant and Hair & Makeup artist

Bailey, Yesterday at 9:27 AM 11 208 5
Shamona
Wedding colors
Shamona, on July 16, 2024 at 5:52 PM

There are 2 colors everyone !!! Green and Pink. Thanks guys any questions just contact me here or my phone, love ya see y'all soon.

Cece, Jul 17, 2024 3 49
E
What color pink to wear with ivory dress?
Elizabeth, on July 16, 2024 at 2:36 PM

I’m getting married in Vegas soon and I have an 80 year old ivory dress with silver overlay. The ivory is deep in tone. I would like to wear hot pink shoes and purse, but I don’t know if they clash....

Elizabeth, Yesterday at 12:37 PM 13 83
D
Bachelorette party ideas?
Destiny, on July 16, 2024 at 1:50 PM

I am having a hard time deciding my bachelorette. I get married June 6 2025 and live in Ohio, I want my bach the first weekend of May. My only requirements are a boat day and for it to be warm enough...

Cece, Jul 17, 2024 2 47
B
Fun cocktail names after my dogs!
Bethany, on July 16, 2024 at 1:47 PM

I need help creating fun cocktail names after my dogs! We have a German short haired pointer named Waylon and a German shepherd named Willow.

Lisa, Jul 16, 2024 2 17
Ashlee
Wooden letters
Ashlee, on July 16, 2024 at 8:59 AM

Did anyone decorate wooden letters for their wedding? If so can you post a picture. I have two “F”s that I have no idea what to do with. Might just trash them 😂

Michael, Jul 16, 2024 1 18
Tyler
Destination wedding guest question
Tyler, on July 15, 2024 at 10:16 PM

I am planning a destination wedding and was wondering how I can nicely go about telling the wedding guest that we are not going to entertain them during their trip. like I only want to see them at the...

Yreka, Jul 17, 2024 9 260
A
Family situation
Alanna, on July 15, 2024 at 5:17 PM

My mom and Dad can’t be in the same room together. My relationship is a lot closer to my mother and my relationship with my father is mending. Without going too in depth to personal stuff, there’s...

Jane, Jul 17, 2024 3 88
K
Post wedding reception?
Kim, on July 15, 2024 at 12:51 PM

We’re really struggling here! We want to be sure our friends and family get to celebrate with us, but we decided on a destination wedding as I’m from Michigan and my fiancé is from Illinois! We...

Cece, Jul 16, 2024 7 80
Ngoc
Canceling a wedding venue - Need help
Ngoc, on July 15, 2024 at 12:28 PM

Hello, My fiance and I were debating about canceling a contract with a venue due to finances. We are more than a year out from our wedding. However, upon reviewing the contract some things confused us...

Michael, Jul 15, 2024 4 121
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics