Most recent discussions

Sort by:
Date
  • Last Comment
  • Date
Kyra
Priest/pastor/ordained minister
Kyra, Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Has anyone been able to have a priest/pastor/ordained minister officiate their wedding outside of a church? We aren’t avid church goers(both baptized) and wouldn’t want to have to go through pre...

Kyra, Yesterday at 11:26 PM 2 17
V
Wedding Party or No?
Vanessa, Yesterday at 9:57 PM

My fiancee and I are in the very beginning phases of planning, and we're trying to decide whether or not we want to have a wedding party. We're both leaning towards no... it's just more stuff to...

Gillian, Yesterday at 11:55 PM 2 16
Alexa
Candles
Alexa, Yesterday at 8:44 PM

Does anyone know where to get inexpensive glass taper candle holders? Ideally, I want higher than 4” but can’t seem to find any reasonably priced at that height. Any wisdom appreciated!

Michelle, 13 minutes ago 3 17
Monique
Count Down to D-day
Monique, Yesterday at 8:43 PM

Hey to all of ladies and Gents who is on there count down like. Today makes it 71 days and counting now we are booking other things. We also have to our transportation done the best man will be...

Monique, Yesterday at 9:50 PM 6 22
Alex
Pregnant Bridal Party
Alex, Yesterday at 5:56 PM

Just looking to vent a little and looking for words of encouragement/perspective…. My dear friend who is a bridesmaid in my wedding had a miscarriage a few months back and recently found out she is...

Monique, Yesterday at 9:12 PM 6 91
Leilani
Crepe Wedding Dress Help
Leilani, Yesterday at 5:34 PM

I had my first fitting today and fell in love with my dress all over again. It was really important to me that it fit like a glove - and it does! However, I’m a little nervous about how tight it is. I...

Monique, Yesterday at 9:17 PM 2 52
Marva
Couples getting married on December 22, 2022
Marva, Yesterday at 3:36 PM

Where is everyone getting married on 12-12-2022? How are you decorating and what colors? It will be here soon Ladies 💕

Marva, Yesterday at 3:36 PM 8
Cece
Created the wedding band of my dreams!!
Cece, Yesterday at 2:35 PM

Despite searching for over 2 years, I just could not find the perfect wedding band for me. I really loved the rings from the 1920s, but couldn’t seem to find any great vintage ones, or any modern...

Imani, Yesterday at 7:04 PM 5 80 1
Stephanie
Issue with grooms/maid of honor
Stephanie, Yesterday at 1:42 PM

So my Fiance has a daughter 17 and she want to be the made of honor or best man but OK I do have an issue with that 1, she never bothers with her dad,2 blocks him on everything, 3 she acting like a...

Cece, Yesterday at 7:27 PM 7 117
Samantha
Parents paying for wedding but guilt tripping me...
Samantha, Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Anyone else feeling pushed to invite people to your wedding by the very people who offered to pay for your wedding I.E. parents???? Like I already feel like this is a set up because I feel like...

Jacks, Yesterday at 7:18 PM 7 138
Sharyl
Need to find adorable but good quality flower girl dresses!
Sharyl, Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Does anyone recommend any sites of where to get flower girl dresses that are good quality but also affordable?

Monique, Yesterday at 8:32 PM 4 44
Jessi
Toasts and Speeches
Jessi, Yesterday at 10:23 AM

Is it weird to not have toasts or speeches other than us just thanking everyone for coming? I don't really want to have any and my fiancé doesn't care what happens, but his mom is talking about how...

Jessi, Yesterday at 4:56 PM 5 80
Mariah
Timeline - Day of
Mariah, Yesterday at 10:13 AM

Please share your timeline for the day of! I am interested to see different perspectives (i.e., getting ready, pictures before ceremony, first dances, dinner, dancing, etc)

Imani, Yesterday at 7:09 PM 2 33
JosephDylan
Married Life
JosephDylan, on August 18, 2022 at 11:12 PM

How do you really know if you love the person, you're with if your still in love with the other person but you're afraid to tell that person your still in love with that person without hurting them

JosephDylan, Yesterday at 7:56 PM 4 134
Teresa
Long travel (but exciting) versus low-key for honeymoon?
Teresa, on August 18, 2022 at 9:56 PM

We have a trip booked to Oaxaca City, Mexico, via Mexico City. It's a place we've both been wanting to visit for the food, culture, sights, etc. We love to travel together. But with flying being so...

Gillian, Yesterday at 11:16 PM 9 126
Mia
Uncle- niece dance
Mia, on August 18, 2022 at 7:47 PM

I have a strange situation. My uncle and dad are walking me halfway down the isle and then my mom is walking me the rest of the way. I have a dance with my mom, and I’m going to dance with my uncle...

Bird, Yesterday at 7:19 AM 16 83
Imani
Not Sure What To Do
Imani, on August 18, 2022 at 7:06 PM

Today, my coworker comes up to me and she tells me that she’s upset with me about not inviting her to the wedding. However, I sent her the STD & told her she was definitely invited. Now, this is...

Makeba, Yesterday at 10:32 PM 25 272
J
Venue Proposal: Anxiously waiting…
Jessa, on August 18, 2022 at 5:45 PM

So my fiancé and I have been searching and touring venues throughout the last month. 3 weeks ago we toured this one venue that we fell in love with. We actually thought we were set on a previous...

Alex, Yesterday at 6:18 PM 8 116
Paige
When Did You Know They Were "the One"?
Paige, on August 18, 2022 at 5:41 PM

They say when you know you know, you know? Was there a specific moment that stood out, or did you just have a feeling all along?

Jurene, Yesterday at 3:51 PM 9 81
E
Wedding ring pairing!
Emily, on August 18, 2022 at 4:46 PM

Hi everyone! I can’t make a decision to save my life about wedding bands and I quickly need to. I like the style of this ring pictured below (but in white gold), but I’m worried it overpowers my 1.1...

Paige, Aug 18, 2022 1 98
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics