Lafuturaseñora
Devoted April 2019

Disappointed in my rsvp cards

Lafuturaseñora, on February 16, 2019 at 10:02 PM Posted in Planning 0 14
Saved Save
Hi y’all I just got my invitation suite prints in from my aunt and she put our RSVP order in for business card size. I’m kind of sad because they’re tiny and I can’t use them as a postcard.

Should I just get them reprinted? :-(

IDK I’m just bummed it wasn’t all I imagined it would be now I would have to buy envelopes small enough for these 2 inch business cards.
I’m also somewhat upset the quality of the prints are kind of pixellated but it’s not so bad that I’ll get it all reprinted, they still look beautiful and people won’t pay that much attention to it like I do lol.

Disappointed in my rsvp cards 1

14 Comments

• Victorian Bride
    VIP June 2026
    Victorian Bride ·
    • Flag
    If it were me, and I could afford it, I'd reprint to postcard size. It looks like you are on a tight deadline? Everything looks lovely. Maybe someone else will have a better suggestion. Best of luck!! 💕
  • Lafuturaseñora
    Devoted April 2019
    Lafuturaseñora ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you for your input hun, I think I will end up reprinting them. I need to get them out by the end of this month & I just don’t want to have to use tiny rsvp cards and envelopes :-(. I just wanna use a postcard.
    she also was kind enough to get me clear envelopes but I learned clear ones cost extra to mail Smiley surprise So many things so little time!Smiley heart
  • Victorian Bride
    VIP June 2026
    Victorian Bride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You are so welcome!! The mail may lose business card size items, have you asked? That would be my concern. You are definitely living the life of a bride whose wedding is getting close. It will all work out and be wonderful!!
  • Porterpoppin
    VIP March 2019
    Porterpoppin ·
    • Flag
    My rsvp return card was like 3x5 I think and I think those envelopes would be okay. What size return envelope did she give for those? I don’t think it’s worth reprinting but it’s your day and you should do what makes you happy
  • Lafuturaseñora
    Devoted April 2019
    Lafuturaseñora ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeah I think they would I was contemplating buying a square envelope like 3x3 or 4x4 but still can’t make up my mind. Thank you again for the support and kind words!
  • Lafuturaseñora
    Devoted April 2019
    Lafuturaseñora ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you I was wondering if I could use like a square envelope maybe 3x3 or a little larger if I use these cards. She didn’t supply any envelopes for them
    did you pre-address and pre stamp your envelopes and stuff?
  • Porterpoppin
    VIP March 2019
    Porterpoppin ·
    • Flag
    Https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0769GMBGH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_c3nACb999003R

check those out! They’re actually kinda cute lol

I put our address label in the return area but I let them address the return envelopes themselves! To make sure they have space you could pre address for them if you wanted but a lot of people who returned their rsvp cards to us also had address label stickers!

Disappointed in my rsvp cards 2
  • Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    • Flag
    I did not even do RSVP cards. I am having them RSVP on the website
  • Officiallymrsj
    Super October 2018
    Officiallymrsj ·
    • Flag
    Personally I think the size is fine .. I would find a place that you can get envelopes with the address already printed on them, and definitely put stamps on them

also I can’t yell by the picture that there pixellated so from what I’m seeing there’s nothing wrong
  • Heather
    Super April 2019
    Heather ·
    • Flag
    I think I would reprint if you have time. If not I would get a regular card size envelope to mail it back so it’s less likely to get lost. Also yes you should preadress and pre stamp your rsvp envelopes
  • SummerBrideInAutumn
    VIP October 2019
    SummerBrideInAutumn ·
    • Flag
    We are using two-sided business cards for our details (one side with ceremony & reception info and the other side with hotel block info) but for RSVP cards, those are very small. I would worry about them getting overlooked or lost. If you are able, I would definitely reprint them.
  • T
    Beginner July 2019
    Tiana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    What website are you using?
  • A
    Just Said Yes May 2019
    Amy ·
    • Flag
    I recently inquired with post office. 3x5 is the smallest envelope you are allowed to mail. Just a heads up. 😊
  • Selena
    Super September 2019
    Selena ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I was going to say this. So I would reprint. Vistaprint us pretty cheap and pretty fast.

Comment on this discussion