Zadok Jewelers Reviews

23 Reviews for Zadok Jewelers

• Stefanie

Stefanie Henriquez · Married on 11/01/2020

Superior Customer Service

The best of the best in Houston. Husband bought my engagement ring at Zadok he was able to custom the ring pick the stone, band and make it extra special.
    We loved the service so much and how well we were taken care of here that we ended up buying our wedding bands from them as well. I highly recommend them as they are not going to treat you like the chain jewelers. Buying your wedding rings should be extra special and that is what they are extra special.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Zadok Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you two supporting our local, family owned and operated business. Please stop by anytime for a complimentary steam cleaning of your rings. And email us pictures of your special day for us to feature on social for #WeddingWednesday!
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 08/17/2019

At Zadoks; Ask for Melissa!

My fiance, now husband, has gotten EVERY piece of our wedding jewelry here at Zadoks, but more importantly we worked with the best jeweler in town; Melissa! When you go there looking for an engagement ring, wedding bands (or some special wedding gift), ask for Melissa. You will not be disappointed! Shes extremely professional, knowledgeable and practical. She was an absolute joy to work with!
    -Bre and Phil

Sent on 09/07/2019

Salvo · Married on 05/27/2018

If you're looking for true class and professionalism, Zadok Jewelers is the place. Their selection is great, service is excellent, and quality is first-rate. One of the best jewelers in the country.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Zadok has been phenomenal to work with. My fiancé first went there for the engagement ring and of course we went back for our wedding bands. Every time we ask to see Nancy since she is who helped him first with the engagement ring. We just love her! She is always so sweet and helpful every time we go. She now knows our styles so can go straight to the type of jewelry we like and show us that first up. I've been back for his wedding gift but I can't say what it is, just in case he finds this. If you are looking for a store that can become your jeweler for everything from here on out.. I'd say look no further! The only advice I gave my fiancé before ring shopping was to find a jeweler we can trust and will continue going back to.. and we found it! :)

Sent on 04/19/2017

Maggie · Married on 11/26/2015

Hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced! I highly recommend asking for Courtney!!! She was so kind, patient, and amazing throughout my whole engagement/wedding ring experience! She was able to help me get the perfect ring I could ever imagine! And I'm a very particular/picky person and the whole time she had a smile on her face, she's seriously the best!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

My engagement ring was purchased from Zadok and it is AMAZING. They worked with my fiance to find the perfect diamond for me! The quality of the diamonds and the professionalism of the consultants is top notch!

Sent on 04/29/2015
  • MelissaC

Melissa · Married on 01/31/2015

Wonderful Customer Care

They are always so kind when we show up, even now after years have gone by. They take very good care of their customers and our precious jewelry, and they always try to help find the perfect jewelry to fit the customer’s preferences.

Sent on 11/09/2019

I got my engagement ring here. Leslie was our salesperson and she was great. When my ring came in, it wasn't the same as the model and they sent it back to get it fixed. Lily works at the front desk and she was always very nice and helpful. My ring was sent back 3 times - they sent it back until I was completely happy with my ring. I will be purchasing my wedding band from here.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Amazing service each time we went in! Very friendly staff.

Sent on 09/30/2014

We had a great experience! With our salesperson Leslie. When we had the wrong ring come in last minute she was able to get the right one before we left.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Lynette · Married on 03/30/2013

My fiance selected my engagement ring before he proposed, and he did a great job. Zadok has very classy and elegant jewelry and helped him "predict" what size I would need - and it was perfect. Together, we looked at bands for both of us and the sales people were helpful, but not pushy. After a few weeks, I decided that the band was a bit small and there was no problem with enlarging it no cost, which is probably standard. The store is lovely to walk into and browse with a large selection. One of my favorite places in Houston along with Avalon Stationers.

Sent on 04/18/2013

I love my ring and very pleased with the service that we received

Sent on 01/29/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2012

Loved my ring we got there! Great customer service!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Allison · Married on 10/17/2009

My family has used Leslie at Zadoks for years. So when my husband and I started talking about rings, I sent him straight to Leslie. She knew my taste and helped my husband with everything. I am so happy with my rings. We will always buy our jewelry from Zadoks and highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/17/2009

Erica · Married on 05/24/2009

My fiance (now husband) and I picked out our wedding bands from Zadok's (my engagement ring was a family heirloom) and we both got Exactly what we wanted. The staff was extremely helpful and we walked out the same day with our beautiful wedding bands. We were thrilled and would certainly refer all of our friends there as well.

Sent on 09/16/2009

Jenna · Married on 03/21/2009

My husband and I both got our rings here, and it is the BEST selection in town. Great diamond quality! I love my ring!!

Sent on 06/04/2009

Karissa · Married on 10/09/2004

It does not get much better then Jonathan and his brother.
    GREAT PRICING. Great selection...not to mention my ring was a custom design!

I love my ring and get compliments on it all the time. Very fast turn around also on all items left at the store.

Sent on 05/05/2008

My finance purchased my engagment ring from Zadok and we went back for our wedding rings. They have a beautiful selection and Sarah was so helpful.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Rita · Married on 10/26/2014

I worked with Sarah and Bruce to get the prefect engagement ring here. They put up with me addressing every detail through working with wax models and really helped me design something of which to be proud. After I had such a good experience with them working on the engagement ring we got both of our wedding rings here too and very happy with them as well.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2009

Great place, outstanding selection, and nice people to work with

Sent on 11/05/2009

3.5
      3.5

We had a solid experience here with our wedding bands. We were having a hard time finding what we wanted, but Zadok had a wide variety of bands... and we got exactly what we wanted during the wedding band event when the manufacturers came in with even more bands. We had some trouble with getting a partial refund processed when we changed metal types, but everything else was great.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Libby · Married on 11/19/2011

2.6
      3.0

We were looking for something very specific, we had an engagement ring that didn't have a wedding band to go with it... we went to Zadok's. Their selection was vast and VERY expensive, but we found what we were looking for and we're so happy!
    We recently had our band's appraised and were surprised to find what a HUGE mark up that Zadok's prices were-- so disappointing. Be prepared to spend a lot.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Marshal · Married on 09/27/2018

0.4
      0.5

I have spent the past 3 months trying to buy an engagement ring from zaddok jewlers and more specifically Abby Haun. She was very helpful in the beginning but quickly lost interest in me when I told her what she was showing me was out of my budget. I have a ring of my mother's I was going to trade in toward a purchase in the store, it was there for 3 months while abby claimed (every time I could get her to respond to me email) she would get back with me after the weekend. Each time she ignored me. After 3 months of trying to find something to buy in this store I wrote an email to Abby Haun expressing my displeasure with the level of service I had experienced and that I would like for her to do what she said she was going to do and respond. She never even bothered to respond to me. To the last 3 emails really if you count substance. So I went and got my mother's ring back from the customer service desk at zaddok jewlers. They clearly didn't express any interest in why I wasn't spending money in there or the reason Abby Haun disappeared off the face of the earth. I briefly explained the situation as the women behind the counter helped people around me. This store left me with an unwelcome feeling. A feeling that they didn't care about my business or how their actions made them look. Because they come across as rude, elitist , and unconcerned with someone who only want to spend around 4 thousand dollars. Save yourself time and dont bother with this big corporate store that claims to be a family store for all people and budgets as their add suggests. I will never spend any money with this company and I will tell anyone who will listen to me about how poorly I was treated there. Long story short I'm going to spend my money elsewhere and I recommend you do as well.

Sent on 09/15/2018