18 Wellington Drive, Sugar Land, Sugar Land, TX 77478 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Boho Boot Bolos

Boho Boot Bolos is a cowgirl boot accessory and jewelry company operating out of Sugar Land, Texas. Inspired by her Germanic and Czechoslovakian heritage, Carolyn Taylor creates bespoke pull strap jewelry for her clients’ favorite shoes. Ideal for rustic barn and countryside weddings, these one-of-a-kind pieces add an additional layer to your overall look. You and your wedding party can wear matching pieces or individual items based upon your personality and style.

You are welcome to browse through Boho Boot Bolos’ catalog, discovering a plethora of items. Some of Carolyn’s items include precious and semi-precious stones, suede tassels, stainless steel, and more. For those with a particular vision in mind, you can have a customized item made just for you to wear on your big day. Through a consultation, you can discuss ideas and begin the process of creating a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry. Additional items include suede and concho necklaces, earrings, and bracelets to effortlessly match your boot jewelry and other apparel.

Follow Boho Boot Bolos on

Other couples have also viewed

• Whiteflash

2 Reviews for Boho Boot Bolos

1 User photo

Krysta S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Above and Beyond

I started wearing these Bolos on my boots back in college for game days and when I got engaged I knew I wanted to wear them on my boots at my wedding! I loved them, they were perfect and so cute. Super durable for dancing and swinging! All my friends got them when in college as well, if you’re wanting a touch of bling on your boots at your wedding, reception, or engagement photos DO ITTTT! You won’t regret it and you can even personalize the Bolos just as you want!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Boho Boot Bolos's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! So glad you have been able to enjoy them through many pivotal events in your life!

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

Perfect Something Blue

I wore the cutest custome madepearl bracelet from this company for my elopement in Big Bend NP. It has one single blue sapphire amongst the pearls so it was the PERFECT something blue! It's also versatile that I wear it with most outfits. Very durable and well made. I've been married almost a year and the bracelet looks brand new still.

My bridesmaid also wore the custom boot jewelry from Boho Boot Boles. I didn't even know boot jewelry existed or i would of worn boots to my wedding!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Boho Boot Bolos's reply:

Melissa,
    Thank you so very much for your review! Glad your enjoying your "Something Blue" bracelet.

Boho Boot Bolos Pricing

Boho Boot Bolos Price Rates

Boho Boot Bolos FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Designer Accessories
    Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    3-4 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Boho Boot Bolos 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 18 Wellington Drive, Sugar Land Sugar Land, TX, 77478 See on map
    832-220-1941 (Phone number)
    Location of (Boho Boot Bolos)