Zazzy Box

6222 Richmond Avenue, Suite 760, Houston, TX 77057 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Zazzy Box

Zazzy Box bridges wholesale diamond prices and made-to-order fine jewelry experiences. Originally founded as an importer and wholesaler in 1978, our newly created retail store brings 5 generations of experience serving the fine jewelry needs for everyone from royalty to local heroes. We’re on a mission to make the experience of buying conflict-free and quality-crafted fine jewelry from a family store inclusive, fun, and transparent.

Zazzy Private Client

Zazzy Box offers is a full-service fine jewelry store. We specialize in custom-make diamond fine jewelry. For couples looking for engagement rings, wedding bands, anniversary presents, and the like, our DNA is designed to offer you an authentically made ring, with ethically sourced earth-mined or lab-grown diamonds, within an ultra-fast delivery (some time as quick as 5 business days after choosing your diamond and design), and at a price that beats online competitors and your local jewelry store. Our custom-make orders are assisted by the Zazzy Private Client Team, a global team of designers, setters, repair jewelers, gemologists, and shipping agents whose sole purpose is to bring you the best in class buying experience.

We also sell fine jewelry via our website and third-party channels like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. We offer buy-backs, trade-ins, and precious metal trade-in's (Gold, Platinum, and Silver). Visit our website for information regarding Zazzy Repairs and our Appraisal offerings.

• Asian-owned

2 Reviews for Zazzy Box

• Kim

Kim N. · Getting married on 01/29/2022

Excellent Service & Engagement Ring Pricing

Zazzy Box helped my fiancé and I make a beautiful custom engagement ring! They really take the time to understand your specifications and budget. I’m a very picky and budget conscious person and they truly impressed me with their service and delivery!

Sent on 07/10/2021

Zazzy Box FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Zazzy Box 1
    Zazzy Box Private Client Exclusive Discounts

Contact our team for exclusive discounts on purchases with Zazzy Private Client (custom-make orders).

If you are a graduate of:

• Any HSBCU

• A US Veteran or member of the armed forces
    • A first responder
    • A clinical healthcare professional
    • A LGBTQIA couple

Reach out to us for a special discount!

Team of Zazzy Box

Asit Shah

Asit Shah

Founder and CEO | Zazzy Private Client Team | GIA Graduate

Hello, hello! My name is Asit Shah, pronounced, "Ah-sit", and I'm the Founder and CEO of Zazzy Box.

At Zazzy Box, I'm on a mission to make the experience of buying conflict-free, quality-crafted, and competitively priced fine jewelry from a family store inclusive, fun, and transparent. On a day-to-day basis, I do everything from supporting our global Private Client customers and growing our eCommerce presence to buying diamonds, fine-tuning our supply chain, and writing thank-you notes for customers. I aspire to use business as a medium to bring social good to the world.

My life motto is to live bindaas - a hindi term for living carefree & daring. For fun, I keep myself active - I ride horses, sky dive, climb mountains, go shark diving, dance, and I love traveling wherever my imagination takes me. I also love supporting local Houston sports teams and am particularly passionate about rooting for Team USA at the Olympics.

Education

I graduated Summa cum Laude with a BBA in Management Information Systems and Supply Chain Management from the University of Houston in 2017 (GO COOGS!). I am also a 2021 Diamonds & Diamonds Grading Graduate from the Gemological Institute of America and I hold a Texas Real Estate Sales Agent Licence.

I'm looking forwarding to making an amazing, failry-priced, authentically crafted engagement ring or custom-made fine jewelry project for you!

Tina  Shah

Tina Shah

Zazzy Private Client Team | GIA Graduate

Hi! My name is Trupti Shah, but everyone calls me Tina. I lead the day-to-day operations of our wholesale partner, Mody Diamonds - where I've helped the company grow since its inception. At Zazzy Box, I support Houston-Area Private Clients.

Outside of work, I enjoy supporting cultural activities and spending time with my family and friends. I'm a huge traveler - I love national parks, going abroad, and hiking. It's important to stay fit!

Education

I graduated from the University of Houston in 1989 with a BBA in Marketing and from the Gemological Institute of America with a Diamonds & Diamonds Grading Certificate in 1990.

Fun Facts

My favorate diamond shapes are the Round and Pear shapes.

Rajiv Shah

Rajiv Shah

Zazzy Private Client Team | Indian Diamond Institute

My name is Rajiv Shah and everyone calls me "Raju".

I'm the lead loose earth-mined and lab-grown diamond buyer at Mody Diamonds. I've been trading diamonds since I was 15 and was trained in Surat, India - where more than 80% of the world's diamonds are cut and polished.

At Zazzy Box, I support Private Clients from the Houston-Area and all of the long-time customers we've accumulated before the inception of Zazzy Box.

Education

I'm a graduate of the Indian Diamond Institute and holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree.

View team

• 6222 Richmond Avenue, Suite 760 Houston, TX, 77057 See on map
    281-957-6949 (Phone number)
    7137844411 (Other Phone Number)
    To offer you the best possible experience, we are a by-appointment store. You will need a valid-photo ID upon entry at our building. Shoot our team a message before you plan to stop by! We're open Monday, 1 pm - 6 pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 10 am - 6:00 pm, Friday, 9 am - 7 pm, Saturday, 10 am - 2 pm, and we're closed on Sunday. These hours are subject to change and we generally observe all American holidays as well as some cultural ones. For appointments outside of these business hours or to meet at a locations that are not at our office, reach out to us to coordinate the feasibility. Thanks and we look forward to hosting you!
    Location of (Zazzy Box)