6222 Richmond Avenue, Suite 435, Houston, TX 77057 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Jonathan's Fine Jewelers

From diamond to finger, we build the perfect ring for the perfect proposal because Jonathan's Fine Jewelers is the premium jeweler to buy loose diamonds, custom engagement rings, custom diamond jewelry, diamond jewelry and high-end watches.

At Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers, we have the largest inventory and the highest quality loose diamonds in the country. Since 1991, we have been building our inventory of diamonds, creating gorgeous diamond rings and making one-of-a-kind pieces of diamond jewelry for our discerning clients. A business that has been built on reputation and recommendations, Jonathan's has become the choice jeweler in Houston and the country for custom diamond jewelry and diamond rings.

At Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers, all our custom design work is done in-house. If you have a vision we can design it into a reality, whether it is an engagement ring, diamond wedding band, earrings, necklace or bracelet.

Jonathan's Fine Jewelers also carries high-end watches and estate jewelry at affordable prices for all your gift giving needs.

Follow Jonathan's Fine Jewelers on

• Videos 4

8 Reviews for Jonathan's Fine Jewelers

• Jarrett

Jarrett T Crockett · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fantastic Ring Buying Experience with Keifer!

I purchased an engagement ring for my fiancé from Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers in September 2019 and it was a fantastic experience. I filled out the form on their website to make an appointment and Keifer got back to me that same day. Jonathan’s has a great selection of loose diamonds to choose from, so shortly after I sent over my list of requirements, Keifer sent me back eight or nine diamonds that fit my specifications. The prices were very competitive, even compared with diamonds I’d seen online. Keifer helped me put the diamond in a perfect setting, and two weeks after I’d walked into the store for the first time I had the finished product in my hand. If you’re looking for an engagement ring, these are your guys. Thanks Keifer!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Gregus · Married on 07/22/2017

Excellent customer service, attention to detail, honesty and patience from Jonathan's. They're a multi-generation, privately owned enterprise and focus on long term relationships with clients. As such, they're super upfront and helpful about everything from educating us on gems to how they charge their prices (much better than retail). I worked with Kefir, the 2nd generation of Jonathan's founding family, and he helped me drill down to the right gem, ring type, and style given my budget. From there he sourced gems both in-house and out to provide the best options, and built a custom ring around our top choice. Since then, we've moved from Houston but worked with him remotely on items like wedding bands & resizing. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Tracey · Married on 06/22/2013

Expert knowledge, craftsmanship and design don't even begin to describe how amazing Jonathan's Fine Jewelers is!!!! My fiance purchased my engagement ring from them so naturally we went back for the wedding band!!! Working with Jay and his team was amazing - from the ideas we had on my wedding ring, to the customization of it and now actually having it on my hand (G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!!!!), we could not have had a better experience anywhere. Jay knows EVERYTHING there is to know about diamonds. If you are looking for something uniquely created just for you, Jonathan's is the ONLY place to go for it!!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Jonathan's Fine Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

• 6222 Richmond Avenue, Suite 435 Houston, 77057 See on map
    7132666969 (Fax Number)
    Mon - Fri 10 am - 6 pm Closed Sat and Sun Walk ins Welcome Appointments Recommended