Diamond Exchange Houston

Houston, TX View map Visit website

Based in Houston, Texas, Diamond Exchange Houston offers wedding and engagement rings, as well as spectacular jewelry. This store specializes in diamonds and offers custom engagement ring design. This wholesale business is owned and operated by third-generation diamond dealers who have a genuine passion for their work.

Diamond Exchange Houston offers all manner of ring settings, such as solitaire and halo. The staff pride themselves on finding the best, brightest diamond for every client no matter what their budget might be. You are given the freedom to decide what sort of cut you want, whether it’s a classic cushion cut or popular oval cut. Once you pick out your diamond ring, you are then guided towards the perfect wedding band. If you decide to custom design your ring, you are encouraged to find inspiration and share it with your jeweler. From this, they bring your creation to life with a wax mold. Once you are happy with it, your ring is created in gold or platinum and accented with diamonds.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

1 User photo

Anita G. Married on 01/06/2021

Great place for engagement rings

My husband bought my amazing engagement ring from Diamond Exchange Houston. I went with my husband to this jewelry store to get a matching wedding band. The had to make my wedding band custom to fit my ring. Everything came out absolutely perfect and I am so happy. They we super friendly and they seem to be experts at creating wedding bands and engagement ring. So happy :)
    Leevy Married on 07/24/2020

Nic is amazing!

I was looking for the perfect engagement ring. Nic not only took the time to find rings in my style, but he was quick, knowledgeable friendly gave me an amazing price! I am going to be coming to nic from now on! Thanks much!

Diamond Exchange Houston's reply:

Thanks for your 5 star review regarding shopping for engagement rings at Diamond Exchange Houston. We look forward to working with you on your future jewelry purchases :))).
  • Joel
    Joel H. Married on 06/05/2020

I'm not easy to please and I'm a bargain shopper.

After spending countless hours going through every marketplace post, Craigslist post, all the buy sell apps and all the stores online searching for the best deal I finally found the one spot that I couldn't say no to. There really is no sense in shopping anywhere is because these guys deliver the best quality at the best price. I wish I could have that time back I spent searching and stressing but in the end it was all worth it. Guys were cool and professional and it was an easy experience once I got the rings of choice in front of me. My fiance thinks I spent alot more too. Haha.

Diamond Exchange Houston's reply:

Joel, Thank You for taking the time to write such a nice review regarding your shopping experience for diamonds and engagement rings at Diamond Exchange Houston. Come back and see us anytime.

Deals

Diamond Exchange Houston 1
Gift

If you purchase diamond jewelry from Diamond Exchange Houston we will offer you the gift of FREE jewelry cleaning for life. Just stop by anytime you are in the neighborhood and get your diamonds, engagement rings, necklaces, and diamond jewelry cleaned.

4306 Yoakum Blvd #305 A Houston, TX, 77006
Location of (Diamond Exchange Houston)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding