2150 Town Square Place Suite 330, Sugar Land, TX 77479 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Whiteflash

Whiteflash is a full-scale jeweler specializing in Ideal Diamonds, Designer Engagement Rings and Fine Bridal Jewelry. Their exclusive A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Diamonds are considered by experts to be among the finest in the world.

The award winning Whiteflash.com website, described by Kiplinger’s Magazine as the ‘Lord of the Online Rings’ enables shoppers the world over to view, compare and purchase top quality diamonds, designer rings and fine jewelry in a convenient and secure environment.

Whiteflash is the first jewelry retailer in the world to attain ISO 9001 certification for total quality management and is the winner of the Better Business Bureau’s Award of Excellence for seven years in a row as one of the best jewelers in Houston. Local clients can view certified diamonds as well as the collections Tacori, Verragio, Simon G., Ritani, Vatche, Mark Schneider, Benchmark Rings and other top jewelry designers in the Sugar Land Town Square Showroom.

For more information, log onto www.whiteflash.com or call toll free 877-612-6770.

• Zadok Jewelers

36 Reviews for Whiteflash

Whiteflash 1
Whiteflash 2

S Desantis · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Excellent experience, non pretentious, diamonds sell themselves

I researched round brilliants for a year before deciding on Whiteflash. It was hard to determine from google websites who was writing biased versus unbiased assessments on where to buy diamond online. It seemed to me options were whiteflash, James Allen, Blue Nile, Brian Gavin and some smaller companies. Each company seems to have their expert selection, optimal cut round brilliants which you pay for.

I ordered 2 yellow diamonds from one of the above websites and they were cut like absolute garbage. Not cheap diamonds - but 20-25K cushion cuts. I realized that vendor is not where I want to do business. There was zero personalized customer service.

As I happen to live in Houston, I visited whtieflash and got a totally different experience - both by email and by personal visit. They are proud of their in house cuts as they should be. They look similar to Tiffany cut diamonds. All their in house diamonds are vetted. You pay a little premium over the random selection of diamonds from virtual inventory, but this is the case anywhere and with any site. James Allen seems cheaper, but when you go to their expert cuts, they are perhaps more expensive.
    Whilteflash has a lifetime trade up, so as someone who is never happy for long with her jewelry, this was something important to me. I will get a better color some day than the one I got, and the ability to put say, another 10K toward a diamond of better color is important to me. That says also, I am getting an excellent cut, since they stand by the product.

The team is a delight. Happy to help. So not pretentious (very important to me). I hate pretentious diamond sellers and I exit those stores quickly. They have beautiful expensive products, but talk to you as personably as though you're in a hair salon. They know their product is beautiful.. They do not sell it to you, for me, it sold it self because I had seen so many bad cuts, and pretentious local sellers prior to making this purchase.

In the store, you may view the diamond in every lighting condition. Normal lighting, office lighting, spot lighting, dark conditions, and right next to the window - so direct or indirect sun depending on time of day. In most brick and mortar stores, even I1 clarity diamonds look good due to the heavy spotlighting. In this store, only a well cut RB is going to look good because you actually get to see it in fluorescent office lights, the worst condition for any diamond. This was important to me.

I picked up 4ct J/SI1, and it was stunning after being set in a simps 300$ solitaire! At first I was worried about a J color and yes, while there is warmth visible from the side of the diamond, it faces up white due to the incredible cut, especially at nighttime and in ambient room lighting. As mine is among the expert selection (A cut above, I think), I can trade it in tomorrow if I decide I want something better. That is huge for me. I get the full value of the ring toward a new in house diamond as early as tomorrow, or as late as 5 years!

I worked with Michelle. She is excellent. The rest of the team were excellent and patient. The business is now woman-owned I believe. Important to me. Just so unpretentious, normal, easy. Love them. I will be back for a round cut above band when I can afford it.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Lana · Married on 01/11/2020

Beautiful Ring & Great Customer Service!

The Benchmark Comfort Fit wedding band I purchased for my for my fiance is perfect and the customer service was awesome!

Whiteflash 3
    Whiteflash 4
    Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Bernardi Ture · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning ring

The Simon G engagement ring the staff at Whiteflash helped my now-husband choose could not have been more perfect for me, and was even more stunning than a ring I would have picked out for myself (had I been involved in the process). The center stone cut is beyond flawless, my ring is constantly sparkly, and strangers regularly compliment me on the unique band and how beautiful it is. I am still as in love with it today (over a year later) as I was on the day my husband proposed.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Whiteflash FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Cleaning
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Antique Wedding Bands
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

Hello from Demers! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to working with you and will be more than happy to refer clients your way! www.demersbanquethall.com

• 2150 Town Square Place, Suite 330 Sugar Land, 77479 See on map
    8322526770 (Other Phone Number)
    7133442477 (Fax Number)
    Monday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Thursday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed