Houston, Texas, Houston, TX 77057 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Privosa

Privosa is a wedding jewelry company based in Houston, Texas. Owner Parth Jhaveri is a passionate jeweler who is following in his family’s footsteps to provide couples with exceptional quality diamonds, wedding bands, and more. After graduating from Texas A&M, Parth underwent extensive training in Surat, India, which is commonly known as the diamond hub of the world. Having learned everything there is to know about the business, he dedicates himself to using his knowledge to help every customer find the perfect piece.

Located in the heart of Houston, Parth and the Privosa jeweler team is ready to help you shine bright on your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Their Privosa Concierge service has been specially created to help you design the perfect engagement ring. Using only the highest quality ethically-sourced stones, they will guide you through a seamless and stress-free process to provide you with an exquisitely handcrafted band. As well as rings, they also offer bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and more, as well as sizing, cleaning, appraisals, and more.

img 1582 51 1988451 160031200559884

7 Reviews for Privosa

• Subin

Subin Mathew · Getting married on 10/07/2021

Excellent experience!

Shopping at Privosa was an outstanding experience from start to finish, thanks to our expert Parth. He helped us create our custom design and taught us so much in the process. We did not once feel pressured or distrustful. Parth did an excellent job of offering different options that fit our budget and let us hand select our diamond and setting. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful while creating our dream engagement ring. The quality and value of the ring is unmatched. Very happy with our purchase and highly recommend Privosa. Thank you Parth!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Dommonic Nelson · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Unimaginably Great!

Here's what happened...

I was introduced to Parth about six months ago from a friend. Before my visit, I made a terrible decision to have a promise ring converted into an engagement ring by a jeweler that did not have the claimed experience. He ruined the promise ring my then-girlfriend loved — $1,500 down the drain. The once shiny ring, with an opal set in the middle, now looked like it was run over by a car and quickly put back together. Then, I bought a ring from an Instagram Ad - absolutely terrible.

My original idea was to keep the opal stone from the promise ring and convert it into a more meaningful-blinged-out engagement ring because it carried so much sentimental value from the years she and I have been together.

When I presented it to Parth during our one-on-one consultation, I nervously laughed and asked him if he could fix it? If not, not only did I give the okay to the jeweler who ruined a ring she liked, but I was running out of time to propose before she knew her ring was missing, and I was up to something.

Parth examined the ring and informed me that all the diamonds weren't real, nor was the gold. I was honestly relieved and asked if we could at least preserve the opal. The cut is one of a kind.

On the spot, he did a quick 3D mockup of what they could create, and about a week later, the engagement ring I originally envisioned was now the real deal. After I proposed, my now-fiance gave me credit for not buying an off-the-shelf ring. She loves the thought that went into creating it as much as the ring itself. We also laughed at my story about the sketchy jeweler.

Thank you, Parth, for sharing this moment with us and making things right. Your team does excellent work, and I thought a quick five-star rating wouldn't tell the complete story of my amazing experience with Privosa.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Privosa FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks

Team of Privosa

Parth Jhaveri

Parth Jhaveri

CEO

Hi there!

My name is Parth Jhaveri. After graduating from Texas A&M in 2014 (whoop!), I moved to a small city in India called Surat. It is the diamond hub of the world – 9 out of 10 diamonds cut and polished in the world hail from India and 75% of all these diamonds are manufactured in Surat. I began training in a well-known factory there under the tutelage of skilled artisans. I learned the ins and outs of diamond manufacturing by using cutting edge technology and modern techniques to extract maximum value from each rough diamond.

Subsequently, I moved to Mumbai for a year where I trained in a jewelry factory. This time I learned the process of gold jewelry manufacturing. I learned to cast metals, set diamonds, resize rings, and most importantly, how to design some really unique jewelry. Upon my return to Houston, I was still unsure of what I was going to do.

As my own friends were slowly getting engaged or married, I realized a few things:

1) engagement rings are always in demand
2) millennials would rather spend money on experiences
3) online shopping is becoming increasingly popular.

I knew then that I had to use my family history and my own experiences to create something new – a brand that could provide high-quality diamonds & custom jewelry at wholesale prices. Thus, Privosa was born.

+ More Details