Privosa Reviews

8 | Houston, TX

8 Reviews for Privosa

Salman M. · Getting married on 10/30/2021

This ice is niiice

Amazing service and attention to detail! They helped me a lot with a very important purchase and kept me updated every step of the way. The ring came out exactly as I had hoped and my fiancee loved it

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Subin

Subin M. · Getting married on 10/07/2021

Excellent experience!

Shopping at Privosa was an outstanding experience from start to finish, thanks to our expert Parth. He helped us create our custom design and taught us so much in the process. We did not once feel pressured or distrustful. Parth did an excellent job of offering different options that fit our budget and let us hand select our diamond and setting. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful while creating our dream engagement ring. The quality and value of the ring is unmatched. Very happy with our purchase and highly recommend Privosa. Thank you Parth!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Dommonic N. · Married on 01/01/2021

Unimaginably Great!

Here's what happened...

I was introduced to Parth about six months ago from a friend. Before my visit, I made a terrible decision to have a promise ring converted into an engagement ring by a jeweler that did not have the claimed experience. He ruined the promise ring my then-girlfriend loved — $1,500 down the drain. The once shiny ring, with an opal set in the middle, now looked like it was run over by a car and quickly put back together. Then, I bought a ring from an Instagram Ad - absolutely terrible.

My original idea was to keep the opal stone from the promise ring and convert it into a more meaningful-blinged-out engagement ring because it carried so much sentimental value from the years she and I have been together.

When I presented it to Parth during our one-on-one consultation, I nervously laughed and asked him if he could fix it? If not, not only did I give the okay to the jeweler who ruined a ring she liked, but I was running out of time to propose before she knew her ring was missing, and I was up to something.

Parth examined the ring and informed me that all the diamonds weren't real, nor was the gold. I was honestly relieved and asked if we could at least preserve the opal. The cut is one of a kind.

On the spot, he did a quick 3D mockup of what they could create, and about a week later, the engagement ring I originally envisioned was now the real deal. After I proposed, my now-fiance gave me credit for not buying an off-the-shelf ring. She loves the thought that went into creating it as much as the ring itself. We also laughed at my story about the sketchy jeweler.

Thank you, Parth, for sharing this moment with us and making things right. Your team does excellent work, and I thought a quick five-star rating wouldn't tell the complete story of my amazing experience with Privosa.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Meagan

Meagan A. · Married on 12/19/2020

Ring King!

Parth worked diligently with us to make sure the diamond for the engagement ring was perfect. He answered all of our questions and helped design what we wanted! We now love Privosa and Parth as our jeweler!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Sean M. · Married on 11/29/2020

Engagement ring design

Parth with Privosa helped us design our perfect engagement ring. He was great with walking us through all the details and helping us understand the different options. Final product is amazing!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Hemal

Hemal S. · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent Service!!

Had a great experience with Privosa for my wife's engagement ring and our wedding bands. Parth took the time to sit down with me and understand what my wife's dream ring would look like (and even showed me a digital rendering to make sure it was correct). He was easy to work with made the whole experience feel personalized and special. We will definitely be using Privosa in the future for custom making keepsake jewelery.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Eric W. · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible!

Parth at Privosa was incredible in helping me pick out my wife’s engagement ring. I’ve gone back to Parth for all of my jewelry needs and won’t look anywhere else!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Nikita S. · Married on 05/27/2017

Will 10 out of 10 times go with Privosa!

Diamond’s are really a girl’s best friend! Privosa helped my now husband design the perfect ring for me! Not only is my ring absolutely stunning but communication with Privosa was easy and pain free as well. Parth at Privosa helped my husband understand the foundation of diamonds and walked him through the entire customization process. My ring has been featured on many wedding social media accounts and to this day, I get so many compliments on my ring! We are so happy we went with Privosa!

Sent on 10/28/2020