5444 Westheimer Road Suite 1428, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dubin's Fine Jewelry

Dubin’s Fine Jewelry is a family-owned boutique in Houston, Texas. We relieve the stress from one of the most memorable purchases in your life: the engagement ring. With a comfortable, private shopping experience, we make it easy to find the perfect ring. And if you want to create something unique, we custom design what you imagine. Our showroom is also complete with a beautiful selection of fine diamond jewelry including bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and more.

Follow Dubin's Fine Jewelry on

5 Reviews for Dubin's Fine Jewelry

• Alex

Alex Mills · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Perfect time

Jordan and Amanda at Dubins Jewelry were super helpful and didn't rush or pressured us in deciding which rings we picked out. The prices were very reasonable for having 3 different custom rings made. The turn around time was fast and the rings came out perfect. Would defiantly recommend them.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 05/26/2016

I met the staff at Houston's Bridal Extravaganza Show. They held a $500 gift card drawing which I WON! First, my husband and I visited the store off Westheimer and browsed their selection. Lenny, Jordan, and Amanda were all friendly and very helpful. A couple weeks later we came back during a sale and bought my husband's wedding band (which they included a complimentary engraving!), and we bought my wedding band which compliments my engagement ring (my husband's grandmother's ring) beautifully! We were also approved to finance our rings for 6 months at no interests!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Alison · Married on 05/04/2014

Dubin's was recommended to us by a relative. Despite purchasing the ring remotely, they were extremely helpful and the process was easy. They truly went out of their way to make the experience positive, and easy for us. I get tons of compliments on my ring.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Dubin's Fine Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

Real Weddings