65 Reviews for XLS Entertainment

Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (2)
Projector (2)
61 XLS Entertainment Reviews

They were phenomenal. Their online system made it easy to give them all details on the wedding without back and forth over email or on phone. The party that night was amazing in LARGE part due to their services. They kept the party going, putting on the perfect music that kept our dance floor full the entire night. They were also accommodating when myself or the bride had requests for the next song. Could not more highly recommend.

Profile Picture James, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

XLS Entertainment staff were extremely professional and did an excellent job playing music that fit our taste. They kept the ceremony and reception running smoothly and were very accommodating and personable. I would recommend them to a friend.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We enjoyed working with Robert and Ira. They responded promptly to inquiries and subsequent emails. They listened to what music we wanted on our wedding and they kept that dance floor lively! They also did a great job with the up lighting and monogram. We definitely recommend XLS to future couples!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ira was the most amazing DJ! Myself, my husband, and all our friends and family absolutely loved him. He did an amazing job. He had everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Caitlyn , 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent service and selection of music. XLS really read the crowd and kept the party going. Fantastic job.

Profile Picture User6294365, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Great experience! Affordable and flexible. Very accommodating. Great mix of music.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/21/17, 5 Reviews

Awesome dj
Everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

XLS took care of both the wedding and the reception and did a phenomenal job!!! The wedding was outdoors and it was such a relief to not have to worry about acoustics in this unique setting. And of course the music selections at the reception were crowd pleasers! We would definitely recommend them. The are truly an all inclusive dj service.

Profile Picture Pam, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The services provided were top of the line and by having XLS Entertainment you will not have to worry about anything! They will have it covered for you! The sound is fantastic and the services exceptional. You will not be disappointed at all with their work. So many of the guests mentioned how much they enjoyed the music and dancing. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User7913850, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were professional and prompt. Our guests were on the dance floor all night. The cloud effect for first dance was a big hit.

Profile Picture Tiffani, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Truly incredible! Ira listened to what my husband and I wanted and was absolutely professional at all times. I would highly recommend XLS Entertainment for any event!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys are the best local business find in RVA. They actually were hired to DJ my brother's wedding in Charlottesville & once my fiancé and I saw just how much passion they had for their work, we knew we wanted to hire them once your wedding planning came around. They take the time to get to know their clients, to know the couple & to bring the entire evening to life. I had many people come up to me at my reception & rave about how great the music and lighting were. From our eclectic music style (everything from country to rock) and even being anti- group dance song people (I know, we're weird), they pulled out all of the stops and truly made my evening memorable.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

If you looking for a great time and your guest on the dance floor all night long... XLS Entertainment is right choice!! They made our wedding day so much fun!! Our guest had a great time and we did not have an empty dance floor the entire night. Highly Recommended!!

Profile Picture shinea, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ira was very flexible and easy to work with! Had our guests dancing in minutes! His lighting was gorgeous and everything we requested was wonderful. I would hire him again and suggest him to others. Great DJ!

Profile Picture Blair, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The DJ in training did an excellent job. The only advice I would offer is to trust your musical instinct. Although there were requests made, the music selection by the DJ was on point! Everyone had a ball!

Profile Picture Sean, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

These guys are great!! I would have liked to be succinct and leave a 5/5 review and say "These guys are great," but wedding wire tells me I need at least 30 characters. In hindsight, I probably should've just put like 10 more exclamations, because these guys were awesome. Couldn't have asked for better.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

I highly recommend Ira & Robert for their DJ services! They are very professional, organized, respectful and very good at what they do.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful time last night. We were so impressed with how organized and on point you both were. It flowed just like it was on paper. You catered to our requests so perfectly. We could not have asked for better DJs. The music choices were great! As you could tell...everyone enjoyed the music. I just wish we had more time to dance so that we could have enjoyed it even longer. You were true professionals! Great job to both of you and thank you so very much for being a part of our day and making it special!!!

Profile Picture Angela , 11/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

XLS Entertainment did a phenomenal job at my wedding! We used the lighting, monogram, and the dancing on the cloud effect from them and it was beautiful! I highly recommend it all! They were very professional and kept the majority of my guest on the dance floor, which was perfect! Would definitely use them again if I needed any other DJ services! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Bria, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

XLS Entertainment was simply awesome! Robert and Ira were extremely accommodating to our seemingly never-ending playlist - and were amenable to any changes we made last-minute. They helped capture the mood and fun of the reception - and for that, we couldn't be more grateful! We and most of our wedding guests were from NYC, so we know how to bring the party. But these DJs hosted the party - and helped us celebrate our most happy day in our lives with rhythm, hot beats, professionalism, and laughter. Thank you XLS! Do yourself a favor and hire them.

Profile Picture User5364602, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

XLS did a wonderful job. They were very responsive and thorough. I received many compliments on the music and atmosphere of my wedding, and we all danced the night away. It was a blast!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ira and Robert were a great team and made our wedding unforgettable. Prior to the wedding they worked with us to meet our budget and were always responsive to all of our emails so that we were on the same page when the wedding day came around. Their questionnaire included all of the major songs like processional, recessional, first dance, etc. On the day of the wedding they showed up and were complete professionals. Their set-up looked wonderful at our venue and they even had two booths, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. They arrived well in advance of the guests so that they didn't have to set up with the guests there. They also went out of their way to bring an extra speaker to the courtyard for our first dance. Robert operated as the emcee and he kept the crowd laughing throughout the night while Ira was primarily our DJ. Robert also kept everybody dancing by getting out there himself and bringing a lot of energy to the wedding. These two guys work great as a team and we were thrilled that we chose XLS.

Profile Picture User4988456, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Best DJs I have ever experienced. From MC'ing for toasts and specific dances to the music, they were the best. From the first song they played til the last 'Closing Time' the dance floor was always full. Thank you so much for a great night.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extremely professional, made the event very special.

Profile Picture Jackie , 8/29/15, 1 Review