XLS Entertainment Reviews

65 | Richmond, VA

65 Reviews for XLS Entertainment

James · Married on 10/28/2017

They were phenomenal. Their online system made it easy to give them all details on the wedding without back and forth over email or on phone. The party that night was amazing in LARGE part due to their services. They kept the party going, putting on the perfect music that kept our dance floor full the entire night. They were also accommodating when myself or the bride had requests for the next song. Could not more highly recommend.

Sent on 12/05/2017

XLS Entertainment's reply:

Jimmy & Elisabeth, Thank you!!! We had a fantastic time with you and your families. What a Night!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2017

XLS Entertainment staff were extremely professional and did an excellent job playing music that fit our taste. They kept the ceremony and reception running smoothly and were very accommodating and personable. I would recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 12/10/2017

XLS Entertainment's reply:

Rebecca, You had an amazing wedding! We were truly honored to be a part of such a special day!

Jasmin · Married on 09/29/2017

We enjoyed working with Robert and Ira. They responded promptly to inquiries and subsequent emails. They listened to what music we wanted on our wedding and they kept that dance floor lively! They also did a great job with the up lighting and monogram. We definitely recommend XLS to future couples!

Sent on 10/11/2017

XLS Entertainment's reply:

Jasmin, thank you so much, we had an awesome time celebrating with you and Ray! Congratulations again!!!

Jen · Married on 08/05/2017

Hands down the most fun wedding dance party I've been to! Ira delivered exactly the experience that we wanted. He was professional, responsive, and friendly.

The best part about working with Ira was his ability to read the crowd. He could tell exactly what type of music to play to keep the majority of our wedding guests on the dance floor all night. This required a high level of skill because we had guest with various taste in music and Ira delivered! If you're considering XLS I say go for it 100%!

Sent on 08/07/2017

XLS Entertainment's reply:

Jen, Thank you so much, I had a Great Time with you and your family! Congratulations again!!

Caitlyn · Married on 07/02/2017

Ira was the most amazing DJ! Myself, my husband, and all our friends and family absolutely loved him. He did an amazing job. He had everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Liz · Married on 06/02/2017

Excellent service and selection of music. XLS really read the crowd and kept the party going. Fantastic job.

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2017

Great experience! Affordable and flexible. Very accommodating. Great mix of music.

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2017

Awesome dj
    Everyone had a blast!

Pam · Married on 04/29/2017

XLS took care of both the wedding and the reception and did a phenomenal job!!! The wedding was outdoors and it was such a relief to not have to worry about acoustics in this unique setting. And of course the music selections at the reception were crowd pleasers! We would definitely recommend them. The are truly an all inclusive dj service.

S · Married on 02/25/2017

The services provided were top of the line and by having XLS Entertainment you will not have to worry about anything! They will have it covered for you! The sound is fantastic and the services exceptional. You will not be disappointed at all with their work. So many of the guests mentioned how much they enjoyed the music and dancing. Thank you so much!

Tiffani · Married on 01/14/2017

They were professional and prompt. Our guests were on the dance floor all night. The cloud effect for first dance was a big hit.

Samantha · Married on 11/12/2016

Truly incredible! Ira listened to what my husband and I wanted and was absolutely professional at all times. I would highly recommend XLS Entertainment for any event!

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

These guys are the best local business find in RVA. They actually were hired to DJ my brother's wedding in Charlottesville & once my fiancé and I saw just how much passion they had for their work, we knew we wanted to hire them once your wedding planning came around. They take the time to get to know their clients, to know the couple & to bring the entire evening to life. I had many people come up to me at my reception & rave about how great the music and lighting were. From our eclectic music style (everything from country to rock) and even being anti- group dance song people (I know, we're weird), they pulled out all of the stops and truly made my evening memorable.

shinea · Married on 05/14/2016

If you looking for a great time and your guest on the dance floor all night long... XLS Entertainment is right choice!! They made our wedding day so much fun!! Our guest had a great time and we did not have an empty dance floor the entire night. Highly Recommended!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

XLS Entertainment's reply:

Thank You! we had a blast! congratulations again!!

Blair · Married on 04/02/2016

Ira was very flexible and easy to work with! Had our guests dancing in minutes! His lighting was gorgeous and everything we requested was wonderful. I would hire him again and suggest him to others. Great DJ!

Sean · Married on 03/19/2016

The DJ in training did an excellent job. The only advice I would offer is to trust your musical instinct. Although there were requests made, the music selection by the DJ was on point! Everyone had a ball!

Michael · Married on 03/19/2016

These guys are great!! I would have liked to be succinct and leave a 5/5 review and say "These guys are great," but wedding wire tells me I need at least 30 characters. In hindsight, I probably should've just put like 10 more exclamations, because these guys were awesome. Couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 04/04/2016

XLS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Michael, we had a blast!

Angela · Married on 11/27/2015

I highly recommend Ira & Robert for their DJ services! They are very professional, organized, respectful and very good at what they do.

Angela · Married on 11/27/2015

We had a wonderful time last night. We were so impressed with how organized and on point you both were. It flowed just like it was on paper. You catered to our requests so perfectly. We could not have asked for better DJs. The music choices were great! As you could tell...everyone enjoyed the music. I just wish we had more time to dance so that we could have enjoyed it even longer. You were true professionals! Great job to both of you and thank you so very much for being a part of our day and making it special!!!

Bria · Married on 10/25/2015

XLS Entertainment did a phenomenal job at my wedding! We used the lighting, monogram, and the dancing on the cloud effect from them and it was beautiful! I highly recommend it all! They were very professional and kept the majority of my guest on the dance floor, which was perfect! Would definitely use them again if I needed any other DJ services! Thanks guys!

XLS Entertainment was simply awesome! Robert and Ira were extremely accommodating to our seemingly never-ending playlist - and were amenable to any changes we made last-minute. They helped capture the mood and fun of the reception - and for that, we couldn't be more grateful! We and most of our wedding guests were from NYC, so we know how to bring the party. But these DJs hosted the party - and helped us celebrate our most happy day in our lives with rhythm, hot beats, professionalism, and laughter. Thank you XLS! Do yourself a favor and hire them.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

XLS did a wonderful job. They were very responsive and thorough. I received many compliments on the music and atmosphere of my wedding, and we all danced the night away. It was a blast!

Kyle · Married on 10/10/2015

Ira and Robert were a great team and made our wedding unforgettable. Prior to the wedding they worked with us to meet our budget and were always responsive to all of our emails so that we were on the same page when the wedding day came around. Their questionnaire included all of the major songs like processional, recessional, first dance, etc. On the day of the wedding they showed up and were complete professionals. Their set-up looked wonderful at our venue and they even had two booths, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. They arrived well in advance of the guests so that they didn't have to set up with the guests there. They also went out of their way to bring an extra speaker to the courtyard for our first dance. Robert operated as the emcee and he kept the crowd laughing throughout the night while Ira was primarily our DJ. Robert also kept everybody dancing by getting out there himself and bringing a lot of energy to the wedding. These two guys work great as a team and we were thrilled that we chose XLS.

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2015

Best DJs I have ever experienced. From MC'ing for toasts and specific dances to the music, they were the best. From the first song they played til the last 'Closing Time' the dance floor was always full. Thank you so much for a great night.

Jackie · Married on 08/29/2015

Extremely professional, made the event very special.