Wknd Press Reviews

6 | Austin, TX

6 Reviews for Wknd Press

Sarah Beth · Married on 06/11/2016

Working with WKND Press was a great experience! After our first conversation, they were able to create beautiful design options using our ideas and input. WKND Press was easy to work with and very accommodating of all our requests. The process was smooth and the timeline was exactly as quoted. We love our wedding invitations and could not be happier!

Paige · Married on 05/06/2016

Shawn is amazing to work with! My wedding invitations were STUNNING - and I got so many compliments on them. Highly recommend his work.

Christy · Married on 04/23/2016

I've worked with quite a few specialty printers, and Shawn at wknd press, has by far been the best.

They offer beautiful designs, simple processes and the utmost craftsmanship. Can't say enough good things.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Molly · Married on 11/21/2015

I’m obsessed with the wedding invitations Wknd Press pressed for me a few months ago! I was not only satisfied with the result, but I loved working with someone who is really passionate and knowledgeable about their craft. Thanks, Wknd Press, for putting personal care and dedication into your work. I look forward to our next project together!

Taylor · Married on 11/21/2015

Using WKND Press was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process.

Most importantly, they provide an excellent, high quality product. I could not have been happier with my invitations and save the dates. I spoke with Shawn over the phone and in person to discuss the designs that I was envisioning, and he created exactly what I had in mind. And the paper and letterpress printing were so beautiful.

I was also very impressed with their professionalism and quick turn-around time. Shawn and Becca care so much about the product that they are putting out, and they worked hard to ensure that we were happy. I had a question about postage for the invitations, and Shawn went to the post office himself to get the answer for me – above and beyond on customer service! They are both so personable and genuinely nice people, and they made the whole process a breeze.

I also really appreciated the fact that they worked with me to make sure that everything we ordered stayed within our budget. Shawn sent a detailed quote that included several different options we could go with to keep the price where we wanted it. It was really nice to know that their goal is to make the customer happy – not to try to upsell us.

We loved their work so much that we also had them do the wedding programs, thank you cards, and personalized stationery for me and my husband. After the wedding, we decided to use them to create some personalized stationery as Christmas gifts for several members of our family. All of these orders were awesome! I’m a huge WKND Press fan and will be using them for all of my invitation and stationery needs in the future.

Heather · Married on 05/03/2014

Perfect!!! I used Wknd Press for rehearsal dinner invitations and was so happy with how they turned out! Shawn was so easy to work with and I loved the creative, custom design he came up with. He really knocked it out of the park! The quality was phenomenal and the service was great! I will definitely be using them again. The invitations were amazing and I would highly recommend Wknd Press!!