Wink and Smile Photo Booth Reviews

19 | La Porte, IN

19 Reviews for Wink and Smile Photo Booth

Leighan · Married on 08/30/2014

Wink and Smile did a great job with replying quickly to any questions I had. All of our guests loved the photo booth and had a great time!

Veronica · Married on 08/29/2014

Very friendly and great people to work with!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Christy · Married on 08/23/2014

I decided to do a photo booth last minute for my wedding And I am so glad I did. The attendants were super helpful and created a cute photobook for me at the end of the wedding of the guests. The owner of wink and smile has great communication and is really organized. She made the process very easy and stress free. I'm glad I went with wink and smile!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Wink and Smile was a huge hit at our wedding! They did an amazing job with our guests and our guest book!!!

Alexa · Married on 07/12/2014

Wink and Smile went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we wanted for our wedding! They were very quick to respond to any emails I sent and they made sure to follow up with us before our wedding to be sure everything was in place and correct for our big day. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and Wink and Smile made it easy because they were always there to be sure everyone was in the frame and they would adjust people if needed. We had a great experience and so did our guests, we loved seeing the photos online after our wedding and knowing that everyone had a great time!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Having a photo booth really made our wedding more memorable! We had a great time with it.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Nick · Married on 01/11/2014

We were so happy with Wink and Smile Photo Booth. They were very professional and easy to work with. We were happy to have them be a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Valerie & Shawn · Married on 07/13/2013

Wink and Smile was fantastic! They were professional, reliable, and very easy to work with. Communication and planning was thorough and they really delivered. All of our guests enjoyed the photo booth and had no complaints at all. I am so glad that we included them on our big day, because everyone LOVED the photos and the experience. I would highly recommend Wink and Smile for your event and would definitely use them again! The price is right and so is the quality and service. Two thumbs up from Mr & Mrs Barrett!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2013

Couldn't have gone any smoother. I really enjoyed having them at our wedding and our guests had so much fun.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Jackie · Married on 04/20/2013

Wink and Smile were awesome! I was very impressed with them, they were so nice, and my guests loved them! Absolutely no complaints! Loved them!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Roseann · Married on 08/25/2012

wink and smile photo booth was the best investment. The booth is new and immaculate the props were great, nothing less than perfect!!!! And the person that stays with the booth for the entire evening was friendly, patient, and helpful. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Marcus · Married on 08/04/2012

Sheryl was a pleasure to work with!!! I would recommend WInk and Smile to anyone!!! Thank you very much.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Becky · Married on 07/27/2012

Our guests had a great time in the photo booth. Both the young and the older guests had fun. The staff was great. We ordered plastic frames through them and used the photo strips as part of our guest favors and everyone loved them. We received copies of all the pictures and video messages left by our guests in the booth. The scrapbook was put together very nicely. We are still laughing at some of the remarks made in our scrapbook by our friends. We will tell anyone we know that is thinking about a photo booth to call Sheryl at Wink and Smile.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Randi · Married on 07/14/2012

The photo booth was a big hit. The staff of Wink and Smile were very helpful and friendly. They had plenty of props and our guests had a wonderful time taking their pictures. We got a copy of all the pictures to enjoy after our honeymoon, which made us laugh. I will recommend them to all our friends and family. Thanks for making our reception so much fun!!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Jan · event on: 12/22/2012

We had an event of 250+, Wink and a Smile was terrific. There were no worries ahead of time, Sheryl was a delight to work with and there were no problems what-so-ever! I would highly recommend Sheryl and Wink and a Smile for your event, everyone who attended LOVED this idea for our formal Christmas dance.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Sandy · Married on 06/02/2012

Our guests enjoyed the photo booth. It was something for people to do while waiting for the wedding party to arrive, which can sometimes be a lull in the evening. The memory album was put together on the spot and done very nicely with people writting short notes to the bride and groom. It was easy for people to use and the ladies were right there to guide and instruct. I feel it was a good thing.

Sent on 06/06/2012
  • User4524251 · event on: 02/08/2014

Wink and a Smile photobooth adds so much merriment to our events!

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2012

Really enjoyed the photo booth and the staff was really nice! I would definitley recommend them to friends. One thing I will say is that when purchasing a scrapbook it needed to be made more clear to the guests to leave a photo for the book, a lot of my guests had no idea that there was a scrap book, therefore there were a lot of pictures that did not get added.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Wink and Smile Photo Booth's reply:

Kelly, it's unfortunate that some of your guests didn't add their photos to the scrapbook. However, we inform each party as they exit the Booth to leave one copy for the Bride & Groom together with a personal message in the Scrapbook. Sometimes people are 'partying' quite hardy, especially at the end of the night and just keep laughing as they walk away, or they don't want to wait till the people before them are finished. Fortunately you have ALL the photos taken on your USB flashdrive and available in the online Gallery.

Rich · Married on 06/09/2012

Sheryl was very responsive and helpful with all avenues of the photo booth rental. During the event, the wink and smile staff were very professional and curteous. I was very pleased with the overall quality of service provided.

Sent on 07/07/2012