Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ShutterBox Entertainment

Unique Photo Booths for Weddings!

Are you looking for an incredibly fun way to entertain your guests at an upcoming special event? You’ve come to the right place. ShutterBox is Chicago's leading provider for professional photo booth rentals. Hundreds of our past happy clients include events for: wedding receptions, bar/bat mitzvahs, quinceanera, holiday parties, and company promotion. Our experienced staff know exactly how to make your photo booth experience a complete hit. From photostrip graphic design to custom scrapbooks, you & your guests will receive the very best photo booth experience in the Chicago area.

Ask us about customizing a ShutterBox package specific to your event. We make planning your photo booth fun & easy - you can contact us at 630-717-5050 or Chicago@shutterboxphotobooth.com to answer any questions you may have!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow ShutterBox Entertainment on

54 Reviews for ShutterBox Entertainment

4.7
Photobooth (2)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)

Amazing Experience. Eddie was on top of making sure everyone was having fun and the photos were flowing. Brandon's recommendation to use the 4x6 cards instead of the traditional photo strips was a great one and I had an instant photobook to look at as soon as I got home.

Profile Picture Sommer, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

I rented the Photo booth for my daughter's wedding, on Jan 16, 2016. From the moment I began to look for a photo booth rental place, I came across Shutter Box, They were helpful from start to finish. I had no trouble review the packages, the layouts and summiting the contract. It was just that easy. Even when I didn't return some of Shutter Boxes questions, They figured it out on their own, which made my job easier, since wedding can be stressful. Catilin was very helpful with the.designing part and George was our Attendant, he was fabulous. the photo booth was a success and all the guest enjoyed it very much. I would highly recommend Shutter Box's photo booth for anyones upcoming event.

Profile Picture Mariana, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth
1.4

I only have two complaints regarding the company. Roughly one month before our wedding, we realized we hadn't add the aspect of multiple copies for each guest in the photobooth. I reached out to the company and paid the additional $100 and they added it to my contract and sent me an updated one. The day of the wedding, however, guests began to complain to me that the attendant was only giving them one strip (the other strip was placed in the photobook for signatures). I spoke to the attendant and explained that I had added additional strips and he told me that my contract did not indicate that. When I asked if we could call the company to verify, he begrudgingly said he would try to print additional strips. To "try" to do something that was clearly paid for before the wedding was upsetting.
I would like to comment that there are different attendants at each wedding and there is no way to know if the company would send this same guy. By the end of the night he was printing the strips according to the contract, but it was frustrating that he acted as if I burdened him to do so. Also, when I visited the website to see the strips I noticed that at least 10-15 of them were not in my photobook. When I e-mailed the company regarding both of these concerns, I never received a reply.
The strips are pretty enough and there are many designs to choose from--also, they only print 3 photo poses on a strip vs. 4.

Profile Picture User4728020, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews