2657 N. Clybourn, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 1

About ShutterBox Entertainment

Are you looking for an incredibly fun way to entertain your guests at an upcoming special event? You’ve come to the right place. ShutterBox is Chicago's leading provider for professional photo booth rentals. Hundreds of our past happy clients include events for: wedding receptions, bar/bat mitzvahs, quinceanera, holiday parties, and company promotion. Our experienced staff know exactly how to make your photo booth experience a complete hit. From photostrip graphic design to custom scrapbooks, you & your guests will receive the very best photo booth experience in the Chicago area.

Ask us about customizing a ShutterBox package specific to your event. We make planning your photo booth fun & easy - you can contact us at 630-717-5050 or Chicago@shutterboxphotobooth.com to answer any questions you may have!

Follow ShutterBox Entertainment on

m a photo

• Videos 1

55 Reviews for ShutterBox Entertainment

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding!! We had a blast taking pictures and then reliving our wedding with an online gallery of all pictures from that night. Shutterbox created us a custom layout, which was so perfect! Highly recommend!

Sommer · Married on 01/27/2018

Amazing Experience. Eddie was on top of making sure everyone was having fun and the photos were flowing. Brandon's recommendation to use the 4x6 cards instead of the traditional photo strips was a great one and I had an instant photobook to look at as soon as I got home.

Mariana · Married on 01/16/2016

I rented the Photo booth for my daughter's wedding, on Jan 16, 2016. From the moment I began to look for a photo booth rental place, I came across Shutter Box, They were helpful from start to finish. I had no trouble review the packages, the layouts and summiting the contract. It was just that easy. Even when I didn't return some of Shutter Boxes questions, They figured it out on their own, which made my job easier, since wedding can be stressful. Catilin was very helpful with the.designing part and George was our Attendant, he was fabulous. the photo booth was a success and all the guest enjoyed it very much. I would highly recommend Shutter Box's photo booth for anyones upcoming event.

ShutterBox Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Enclosed Booth
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ShutterBox Entertainment 1
    Sunday Wedding Special!
    $200 off our Memory Book Package for Sunday Weddings! Contact Shutterbox to reserve your date!

• 2657 N. Clybourn Chicago, 60614 See on map
    M-F Noon - 9pm Please call for appointments.
  • 418 W 5th Ave Naperville, 60563 See on map
    8006704391 (Other Phone Number)
    Naperville - M-F 10am-6pm Weekends by appointment Chicago - M-F Noon - 9pm Weekends by appointment