Joliet, IL 60431 Map · Phone number

• Videos 1

190 Reviews for I Do Photo Booths

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2018

Everyone Had A Blast!

We got I DO Photo Booths through our DJ service, Tone Productions; and everyone loved it!!! Everyone was having a blast, and a bunch of people went in multiple times throughout the night. The attendants were awesome and very polite and professional, and the pictures turned out great! I also loved that we got a large book with all the copies of photos that all the guests had taken; I didn't know we got that book at the end so it was an amazing surprise! The photos are of great quality!

Carly · Married on 07/13/2018

Everyone enjoys a photo booth at a wedding! We are so happy we went with I Do! They were amazing!! They had tons of props, they made sure my husband and I went into the booth to get some pictures before it got too crazy, and made sure to give us our photo book, copies, and a memory stick before leaving. I highly recommend this company!!!

Patti · Married on 06/02/2018

The photo booth was one of my husband's best wedding suggestions. All of our guests enjoyed it, especially the kids. Alec was the best photo booth attendant we could have asked for. He shared in our enthusiasm which made the photo booth experience even more fun. We highly recommend I Do Photo Booths!

I Do Photo Booths FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do Photo Booths 1
    Discounts for Active Duty Military Members
    Active Duty Military Members who book our $1275 all-inclusive photo booth are entitled to $200 off! Valid for new contracts only. Can not combine with any other offers. Call 312-498-8501 for more details!

• Leeson's Cakes
    Leeson's Cakes Wedding Cakes

From personal expierence, The I Do Photo Booth is amazing. It is an experience that not only will be remembered for years to come but can be used for other events besides your wedding. Make sure you book yours NOW!!!

• Video Gallery HD
    Video Gallery HD Wedding Videographers

I Do Photo Booths is a fantastic idea for a reception. Video Gallery HD has been to many weddings with the I Do Photo Booth and it is a huge hit with the guests! I simply love the photo booth idea.

• Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North
    Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North Hotel Weddings

The photo booth is something fairly new in the last couple of years to come to the Mart Plaza but they are so much fun for the guests! The pictures are a great memory for the brides and grooms and a fun for the wedding guests as well! iDo Photo Booths does a terrific job! -- Barbara Martin - Director of Catering - Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza

• Joliet, IL 60431 See on map