Joliet, IL 60431 Map · Phone number

195 Reviews for I Do Photo Booths

• Rena

Rena Alexander · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Amazing

Lori and her team were Absolutely amazing. Everything that I wanted with the mirror booth I received. I would definitely do it again, Lori walked me through the whole process she was very patient with me. I was so stress with everything around me but not with the I do mirror both. Lori explained everything from start to finish. I was just amaze on how beautiful my overlay and the quality of the pictures.
    Thank you Lori for making our day great.
    ( super funny my hushand left me to play with the booth. He is in so many pictures WITHOUT me) lol

Brittany Zirino · Married on 11/02/2018

Lowery Wedding

We absolutely loved I Do Mirror Booth!! We are so happy with all the pictures! Our guests had a blast taking pictures and using all the props! I would highly reccomend I Do Mirror Booth! Friendly and funny staff kept us all entertained!

Sent on 03/12/2019

I Do Photo Booths's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much! We appreciate that you took a moment to provide some feedback about your experience with our services! We were honored to be a part of your special day!

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2018

Everyone Had A Blast!

We got I DO Photo Booths through our DJ service, Tone Productions; and everyone loved it!!! Everyone was having a blast, and a bunch of people went in multiple times throughout the night. The attendants were awesome and very polite and professional, and the pictures turned out great! I also loved that we got a large book with all the copies of photos that all the guests had taken; I didn't know we got that book at the end so it was an amazing surprise! The photos are of great quality!

I Do Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do Photo Booths 1
    Discounts for Active Duty Military Members
    Active Duty Military Members who book our $1275 all-inclusive photo booth are entitled to $200 off! Valid for new contracts only. Can not combine with any other offers. Call 312-498-8501 for more details!

• Leeson's Cakes
    Leeson's Cakes Wedding Cakes

From personal expierence, The I Do Photo Booth is amazing. It is an experience that not only will be remembered for years to come but can be used for other events besides your wedding. Make sure you book yours NOW!!!

• Video Gallery HD
    Video Gallery HD Wedding Videographers

I Do Photo Booths is a fantastic idea for a reception. Video Gallery HD has been to many weddings with the I Do Photo Booth and it is a huge hit with the guests! I simply love the photo booth idea.

• Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North
    Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North Hotel Weddings

The photo booth is something fairly new in the last couple of years to come to the Mart Plaza but they are so much fun for the guests! The pictures are a great memory for the brides and grooms and a fun for the wedding guests as well! iDo Photo Booths does a terrific job! -- Barbara Martin - Director of Catering - Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza

• Joliet, 60431 See on map