I Do Photo Booths Reviews

188 | Joliet, IL

188 Reviews for I Do Photo Booths

188 I Do Photo Booths Reviews

Carly · Married on 07/13/2018

Everyone enjoys a photo booth at a wedding! We are so happy we went with I Do! They were amazing!! They had tons of props, they made sure my husband and I went into the booth to get some pictures before it got too crazy, and made sure to give us our photo book, copies, and a memory stick before leaving. I highly recommend this company!!!

Patti · Married on 06/02/2018

The photo booth was one of my husband's best wedding suggestions. All of our guests enjoyed it, especially the kids. Alec was the best photo booth attendant we could have asked for. He shared in our enthusiasm which made the photo booth experience even more fun. We highly recommend I Do Photo Booths!

Taryn · Married on 05/26/2018

AMAZING!!! The customer service was on point and the photo booth was able to accommodate our many guests!! Well worth the money for the super fun memories!! Would highly recommend!!!

Jess · Married on 12/08/2017

Cannot thank I do and John enough! He kept our guests entertained at the Photo Booth, and I'm pretty sure our guests kept him entertained as well. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone .. and we already have!! Thanks again for being such a great part of our big day!

Matt · Married on 12/02/2017

I am extremely late in writing my review, but my wife and I got married on December 2nd and everyone from Tone Productions (Spero, John and Deirdre) did an amazing job! It was very easy for us to make our playlist. We even had a couple of last minute changes that we needed to make after the list was finalized and Spero was able to handle them for us. We had a couple of songs that were not in their database, but Spero was able to get them for the wedding. When my wife and I were making our rounds to greet our guests, Spero made sure that we knew when each course was going to be served so we wouldn’t starve at our own wedding. He and John did a great job making everything perfect on the dance floor and Deirdre made sure the photo booth ran smoothly. She did a great job with the photo booth book that we got to keep at the end of the reception with a copy of everyone’s photos. I don’t know about my wife, but I did not know that they were also going to be taking pictures (can’t have too many of those at your wedding). They got a lot of great (and fun) pictures before and during the reception. Spero also gave us a CD of the songs that were played. We could not be happier with Spero, John and Deirdre!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

We booked I Do Photo Booths through Tone Productions, our DJ, for our wedding on November 18, 2017. While planning, we were able to help make a custom footer for our photo booth strips! On our wedding day, Deirdre was so much fun and kept our guests coming back to the photo booth for more pictures! I loved that we were able to get photostrips for each person that was in the booth! All of the props were so much fun as well! At the end of the night we received a flash drive of all of the pictures and a custom book with our guests' pictures and well wishes that our guests wrote for us! It was such a sweet gift to be able to go through that book and see how much fun everyone was having! Deirdre, thank you so much for everything you do, you are incredible! Kevin and I, and our guests loved you!

J · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired I Do Photo Booth through Tone Productions. We heard so many good things from our friends who used them in the past, so it was an easy decision. Everyone was so easy to work with, and they always made sure we were prepared before the wedding. Everyone (even our grandparents!) went into the photo booth, and there was always a line of people waiting to go in. Everything about them was awesome!

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

We loved the photo booth. Our guest had a great time in it. We loved that we received a copy of all the pictures plus a flash drive .

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2017

They did an amazing job at our wedding! They made sure all our guests were happy, and provided such an amazing photo booth! They give everyone a copy of there pictures, along with giving us a copy and a guest book with the pictures. It will always be nice to look back at everyone having a good time. I highly recommend using I Do Photobooth for your wedding or any event!! Thank you again for doing such amazing job :)

Emily · Married on 08/04/2017

The photo booth attendant was beyond our expectations. Excellent service!!

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

At first we were not planning on having a photo booth at our wedding, but after seeing I Do Photo Booths at a friend's wedding, I completely changed my mind! I love how they set up the booth and bring props to be used! My favorite part was having a keepsake photo album with pictures our guests took and they were able to write a note to us to remember our special day! Also each person that enters the photo booth gets their own photo strip to take home, each and every time they go in! Spero was also quick to answer emails with any questions I had! Thank you I Do Photo Booths!

Kathleen · Married on 06/03/2017

We got married on June 3, 2017 and used I Do Photo Booths. This was an absolute blast! Every wedding must have this photo booth. They provide all the props and everyone got a copy of their pictures. My favorite part was when we got to look at the scrap book the next day of every single picture taken. They truly provided some big laughs! Brandan ran our Photo Booth and he was just the best. He was so fun to be around and you can tell he loves his job.

Jasmine · Married on 03/25/2017

Absolutely amazing! Marisa was so sweet and helpful to all my guess the entire night. I can't thank her and everyone at I do Photo Booths enough! My wedding would have definitely been incomplete without them! Thank you so much for a night to remember and memories to last a lifetime.

Joe · Married on 01/28/2017

Loved not having to make a guestbook, because all the photos were put into one! Great service all night and a lot of fun for all ages! memories will be everlasting.

Caitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

We are so happy that we decided to have a photobooth at our wedding! Our guests loved it and keep talking about it! We have a wonderful book filled with many memories that we will cherish forever!

Amazing service! The staff was unbelievable amazing with the children. Had lots of props to pick from and overall just amazing!

Marissa · Married on 08/20/2016

Everyone at my wedding had an amazing time in the photo booth! The props provided made the experience even more fun. The attendants we helpful and the booklet of all the photos they provided at the end of the night was great! I am so happy that I will have all those memories to hold onto forever!

Katy · Married on 08/06/2016

I Do Photo Booths did our wedding August 6th. They did an amazing job! Everyone loved the photo booth and had a great time taking pictures. There was always someone around it and enjoying every moment. You could tell people were having a lot of fun with the different props. My husband and I loved the album that we received with all the different pictures in them. Thanks for a great time!

Michele · Married on 07/16/2016

Amazing service!! Photo booth attendants were so nice and professional. Everyone had a blast with the photo booth! They provided props to use and I was even able to take home a keepsake album with all the photos from the night. 5 stars all around! Would definitely recommend this service to anyone! You won't be disappointed!!!

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

It was AMAZING!!! So fun to look back at all of the pictures our friends and family took!!! Great people and wonderful service!!

Brandi · Married on 07/03/2016

The best experience working with this company. Danny and Deneane made sure there was no detail missed for my big day! We used them for Tone Productions, One Fine Day and I Do Photo Booths. Their attention to detail is so amazing. They really think of everything and the day of your experience will be far greater than you could ever expect! Danny and Deneane made me feel at ease I didn't have to worry about a thing with them around.

Marissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Paul C. is AMAZING!!!! Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth, and we got several comments on how this was the first wedding they ever went to that every person (even say 10 people) got their own print out. The props we're fun. They will also censor or let your guests go crazy... which we appreciated because we wanted our guests to be themselves. Paul was energetic even when the night got later and people became more intoxicated. At the beginning of the night, they also have you double check the spelling, which is HUGE because I have seen names spelled wrong at other weddings. Also check out their other companies: TONE PRODUCTIONS (DJ) and ONE FINE DAY WEDDING OFFICIANTS. We used all 3 and cannot say enough good things!

Arnie · Married on 06/11/2016

Fantastic people to work with and the person we worked with for our photo booth was amazing! 10/10 would recommend!!! Beyond that, the props were great and the actual photos are a higher quality than most booths I have seen!

Jess · Married on 06/11/2016

I Do Photo Booths was great! We were so happy with how our pictures turned out! Our guests had so much fun using the props! Jan was great!

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice to go with I Do Photo Booth for our wedding! There were a lot of photo booth choices that came up during our research, but we chose I Do Photo Booths due to the rave reviews, the extremely reasonable pricing, and the high quality of the photos that are printed. We first saw I Do Photo Booths at a Bridal Expo and I kept their information in mind while researching. It soon became obvious that they were the whole package, exactly what we were looking for, and they even stayed for our entire wedding which we extended until 1am! Our guests had so much fun in the photo booth, they couldn't get enough! And we even got a book, prints, and a flash drive of all the photo booth photos which were a riot to look back at the day after our wedding! I would highly recommend I Do Photo Booths to anyone!