I Do Photo Booths Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • Rena
    Rena A. Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Amazing

Lori and her team were Absolutely amazing. Everything that I wanted with the mirror booth I received. I would definitely do it again, Lori walked me through the whole process she was very patient with me. I was so stress with everything around me but not with the I do mirror both. Lori explained everything from start to finish. I was just amaze on how beautiful my overlay and the quality of the pictures.
    Thank you Lori for making our day great.
    ( super funny my hushand left me to play with the booth. He is in so many pictures WITHOUT me) lol
    Brittany Z. Married on 11/02/2018

Lowery Wedding

We absolutely loved I Do Mirror Booth!! We are so happy with all the pictures! Our guests had a blast taking pictures and using all the props! I would highly reccomend I Do Mirror Booth! Friendly and funny staff kept us all entertained!

I Do Photo Booths's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much! We appreciate that you took a moment to provide some feedback about your experience with our services! We were honored to be a part of your special day!
    Alexis Married on 10/14/2018

Everyone Had A Blast!

We got I DO Photo Booths through our DJ service, Tone Productions; and everyone loved it!!! Everyone was having a blast, and a bunch of people went in multiple times throughout the night. The attendants were awesome and very polite and professional, and the pictures turned out great! I also loved that we got a large book with all the copies of photos that all the guests had taken; I didn't know we got that book at the end so it was an amazing surprise! The photos are of great quality!
    Melanie M. Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

Excellent experience with the mirror booth! From customer service to photo delivery, we give the highest of the high reviews. Every person in the company we interacted with was prompt, courteous, friendly, and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. Cannot say enough great things about them!! The photos turned out great too - they give you all of the photos with your chosen backdrop and also them without. Our professional photos did not have many pictures of the guests in our photo collection, so this filled in that gap perfectly, too!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 09/29/2018

Hit of Our Wedding!

A mirror booth was something my husband HAD to have at our reception and we were so happy with our choice! When we called Louie, he invited us to a bridal expo so we could check out the booth before booking which was super nice! We were given plenty of options as far as personalizing the booth to match our wedding and its theme.. I would definitely recommend I Do Mirror Booths :)
    Sabrina L. Married on 08/31/2018

I do mirror booths did a great job.

The mirror booth is definitely something unique. My husband and I have always loved photo booths, but we wanted something different. The mirror booth was a fun, interactive addition to our wedding!
    Carly Married on 07/13/2018
    Everyone enjoys a photo booth at a wedding! We are so happy we went with I Do! They were amazing!! They had tons of props, they made sure my husband and I went into the booth to get some pictures before it got too crazy, and made sure to give us our photo book, copies, and a memory stick before leaving. I highly recommend this company!!!
    Patti Married on 06/02/2018
    The photo booth was one of my husband's best wedding suggestions. All of our guests enjoyed it, especially the kids. Alec was the best photo booth attendant we could have asked for. He shared in our enthusiasm which made the photo booth experience even more fun. We highly recommend I Do Photo Booths!
    Taryn Married on 05/26/2018
    AMAZING!!! The customer service was on point and the photo booth was able to accommodate our many guests!! Well worth the money for the super fun memories!! Would highly recommend!!!
    Jess Married on 12/08/2017
    Cannot thank I do and John enough! He kept our guests entertained at the Photo Booth, and I'm pretty sure our guests kept him entertained as well. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone .. and we already have!! Thanks again for being such a great part of our big day!
    Matt Married on 12/02/2017
    I am extremely late in writing my review, but my wife and I got married on December 2nd and everyone from Tone Productions (Spero, John and Deirdre) did an amazing job! It was very easy for us to make our playlist. We even had a couple of last minute changes that we needed to make after the list was finalized and Spero was able to handle them for us. We had a couple of songs that were not in their database, but Spero was able to get them for the wedding. When my wife and I were making our rounds to greet our guests, Spero made sure that we knew when each course was going to be served so we wouldn’t starve at our own wedding. He and John did a great job making everything perfect on the dance floor and Deirdre made sure the photo booth ran smoothly. She did a great job with the photo booth book that we got to keep at the end of the reception with a copy of everyone’s photos. I don’t know about my wife, but I did not know that they were also going to be taking pictures (can’t have too many of those at your wedding). They got a lot of great (and fun) pictures before and during the reception. Spero also gave us a CD of the songs that were played. We could not be happier with Spero, John and Deirdre!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/18/2017
    We booked I Do Photo Booths through Tone Productions, our DJ, for our wedding on November 18, 2017. While planning, we were able to help make a custom footer for our photo booth strips! On our wedding day, Deirdre was so much fun and kept our guests coming back to the photo booth for more pictures! I loved that we were able to get photostrips for each person that was in the booth! All of the props were so much fun as well! At the end of the night we received a flash drive of all of the pictures and a custom book with our guests' pictures and well wishes that our guests wrote for us! It was such a sweet gift to be able to go through that book and see how much fun everyone was having! Deirdre, thank you so much for everything you do, you are incredible! Kevin and I, and our guests loved you!
    J Married on 10/07/2017
    We hired I Do Photo Booth through Tone Productions. We heard so many good things from our friends who used them in the past, so it was an easy decision. Everyone was so easy to work with, and they always made sure we were prepared before the wedding. Everyone (even our grandparents!) went into the photo booth, and there was always a line of people waiting to go in. Everything about them was awesome!
    Jennifer Married on 10/06/2017
    We loved the photo booth. Our guest had a great time in it. We loved that we received a copy of all the pictures plus a flash drive .
    Brittany Married on 08/26/2017
    They did an amazing job at our wedding! They made sure all our guests were happy, and provided such an amazing photo booth! They give everyone a copy of there pictures, along with giving us a copy and a guest book with the pictures. It will always be nice to look back at everyone having a good time. I highly recommend using I Do Photobooth for your wedding or any event!! Thank you again for doing such amazing job :)
    Emily Married on 08/04/2017
    The photo booth attendant was beyond our expectations. Excellent service!!
    Amanda Married on 07/07/2017
    At first we were not planning on having a photo booth at our wedding, but after seeing I Do Photo Booths at a friend's wedding, I completely changed my mind! I love how they set up the booth and bring props to be used! My favorite part was having a keepsake photo album with pictures our guests took and they were able to write a note to us to remember our special day! Also each person that enters the photo booth gets their own photo strip to take home, each and every time they go in! Spero was also quick to answer emails with any questions I had! Thank you I Do Photo Booths!
    Kathleen Married on 06/03/2017
    We got married on June 3, 2017 and used I Do Photo Booths. This was an absolute blast! Every wedding must have this photo booth. They provide all the props and everyone got a copy of their pictures. My favorite part was when we got to look at the scrap book the next day of every single picture taken. They truly provided some big laughs! Brandan ran our Photo Booth and he was just the best. He was so fun to be around and you can tell he loves his job.
    Jasmine Married on 03/25/2017
    Absolutely amazing! Marisa was so sweet and helpful to all my guess the entire night. I can't thank her and everyone at I do Photo Booths enough! My wedding would have definitely been incomplete without them! Thank you so much for a night to remember and memories to last a lifetime.
    Joe Married on 01/28/2017
    Loved not having to make a guestbook, because all the photos were put into one! Great service all night and a lot of fun for all ages! memories will be everlasting.
    Caitlin Married on 10/22/2016
    We are so happy that we decided to have a photobooth at our wedding! Our guests loved it and keep talking about it! We have a wonderful book filled with many memories that we will cherish forever!
  • User2590408 2+ years ago
    Amazing service! The staff was unbelievable amazing with the children. Had lots of props to pick from and overall just amazing!
    Marissa Married on 08/20/2016
    Everyone at my wedding had an amazing time in the photo booth! The props provided made the experience even more fun. The attendants we helpful and the booklet of all the photos they provided at the end of the night was great! I am so happy that I will have all those memories to hold onto forever!
    Katy Married on 08/06/2016
    I Do Photo Booths did our wedding August 6th. They did an amazing job! Everyone loved the photo booth and had a great time taking pictures. There was always someone around it and enjoying every moment. You could tell people were having a lot of fun with the different props. My husband and I loved the album that we received with all the different pictures in them. Thanks for a great time!
    Michele Married on 07/16/2016
    Amazing service!! Photo booth attendants were so nice and professional. Everyone had a blast with the photo booth! They provided props to use and I was even able to take home a keepsake album with all the photos from the night. 5 stars all around! Would definitely recommend this service to anyone! You won't be disappointed!!!