Tone Productions DJ Service

Tone Productions DJ Service 6
Tone Productions DJ Service 7

Jennifer C. · Married on 11/03/2018

Out of this world!

I have never experienced a vendor who is so caring, attentive, and fun in my entire life. Tone Productions is the best DJ service out there!!!! They go way above and beyond just playing music. Our DJs Tom and James ensured that we ate that night so we could keep our strength up for dancing later in the evening. How many vendors do you know who actually care about their bride and groom in such a manner?

I vote them best vendor ever!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to Tom and James, our DJs for our special event. Your kindness and caring attitudes are ones we will hold in our hearts forever!!!

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing Music All Night!

My husband and I worked with Spero during our wedding planning and he was our DJ as well! Spero was AWESOME and easy to work with! We never really put a lot of thought into the dj aspect during wedding planning until we had our first meeting with Tone Productions and realized how much goes into your music plan! Spero was very responsive with all of our questions and concerns, whether they were through email or phone calls. He listened to what my husband and I really wanted out of our experience and was great with explaining how the day would go; it especially helped that he had dj'd at our venue so many times before and he and the venue staff worked flawlessly together to make our big day amazing!

Sabrina Laflame · Married on 08/31/2018

Our experience with Tone Productions was outstanding.

My husband and I were referred to Tone Productions by a family member who had used them for her wedding. They did an amazing job, from start to finish. They made the whole experience enjoyable, and it was easy to navigate through their website. I would absolutely refer them to anyone who gets married! Dwayne was awesome!

Tone Productions DJ Service FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,775.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Mistwood Golf Club
    Mistwood Golf Club Country Club Weddings

We love working with Tone Productions!! Their staff is always professional and organized. They really get to know their couples and work closely to ensure that no detail is overlooked. We always look forward to working with them because we know that they will be prepared and have done their homework to make sure that the client gets what the want. They make our job easier!!

• The Haley Mansion
    The Haley Mansion Mansion Weddings

We live working with Dan from Tone Productions, he is professional. He will guide you with your selections.

• Fairytale Weddings
    Fairytale Weddings Wedding Planners

Every DJ I have worked with from Tone productions has been both professional and entertaining. When I see I will be working with them I am know I don't have to worry about the DJ for the night. They are always on time and accommodating and a pleasure to work with. All my brides have loved them and the guests do too!

• Joliet, IL 60431 See on map