Tone Productions DJ Service

2009 Graystone Drive, Joliet, IL 60431 Map · Phone number

About Tone Productions DJ Service

“Chicago’s Most Reviewed, Recommended & Requested Wedding DJ Service!” 13,000+ Brides can’t be wrong. All of our highly experienced Wedding DJ's take great pride in their unsurpassed image of professionalism, as well as musical knowledge, and have mastered the art of the Wedding Reception.

Follow Tone Productions DJ Service on

Tone Productions DJ Service 6
Tone Productions DJ Service 7

Michael Roach · Married on 02/09/2019

Above and beyond great

Tone Productions exceeded my expectations in every aspect. Not only were they incredible DJs with amazing and friendly personalities, they were there for so much more. They made sure that everything, everyone, was where and when it needed to be there. These guys are awesome, I feel bad for anyone that doesn't choose Tone Productions. They took so much responsibility off of my plate so that I could just enjoy myself.

Jessica · Married on 01/04/2019

Multicultural Craziness

AMAZING, PERFECT, AND PROFESSIONAL. I couldn't have been happier. Spero and DJ knew exactly how to handle everything without me having to even say anything!! Music was the BIGGEST must that needed to be on point... and it was!! Bolivian music to Polish music to my favorites kept the night going. I had a choreographed ceremony and with my notes, they got it perfect. Nothing but compliments the whole night and after!! They directed the night and if there was a question, they found me asked and there before my eyes it came to reality. It was like a Hallmark movie.. it was my husband and I's movie. And with Tone Productions, I would say we had the best Production team!!!

Samantha Sandoval · Married on 12/22/2018

Beyond perfect

Tone Productions did an incredible job at getting all the music, we love to hear, compiled together in a way that set the night on fire. During the night there were multiple times that I had to literally get pulled away from the dancefloor for photos. Overall great music played out
    by a great DJ, who knew what to say and when to say it. I could not have asked for a better DJ who actually listened to our requests and put them together so perfectly.

Tone Productions DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,775.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,775.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Mistwood Golf Club
    Mistwood Golf Club Country Club Weddings

We love working with Tone Productions!! Their staff is always professional and organized. They really get to know their couples and work closely to ensure that no detail is overlooked. We always look forward to working with them because we know that they will be prepared and have done their homework to make sure that the client gets what the want. They make our job easier!!

• The Haley Mansion
    The Haley Mansion Mansion Weddings

We live working with Dan from Tone Productions, he is professional. He will guide you with your selections.

• Fairytale Weddings
    Fairytale Weddings Wedding Planners

Every DJ I have worked with from Tone productions has been both professional and entertaining. When I see I will be working with them I am know I don't have to worry about the DJ for the night. They are always on time and accommodating and a pleasure to work with. All my brides have loved them and the guests do too!

• 2009 Graystone Drive Joliet, Illinois, 60431 See on map