Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Photo Booth Express

Photo Booths for Chicago Weddings

A Photo Booth Express photo booth will provide you and your guests with hours of entertainment and ideal wedding favors. At the end of your wedding your guests will rave about how much fun they had and have great keepsakes to prove it!

Our outstanding customer serving leading up to your wedding will make the entire process easy and stress free. On the day of your wedding your personal photo booth host will be there early to set up and remain there throughout the evening to assist all of your guests.

Call us today at (773) 253-4986 to find out how a photo booth can help make your wedding day even more exciting and memorable. Serving all of Chicagoland, Northern Illinois and Milwaukee.

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Chicago, Milwaukee

72 Reviews for Photo Booth Express

We had Photo Booth Express at our wedding and the service was great. The main thing I remember from the planning process was how professional they seemed compared to the other photo booth people out there.

I'm a bit of a planner and I made a spreadsheet cross-referencing the top 10 Yelp-reviewed photobooths with available Groupons. I ended up with about 15 photobooths and called or emailed them all. A lot of them only had phone numbers, which was seriously inconvenient for me since I'm often not available for phone calls during the work day. In addition, a lot of them seemed like I was getting passed off to personal cellphones. At the end of the day, I probably got a lower than 50% response rate and one of the only ones that answered the phone was Todd at Photo Booth Express.

From the beginning Todd was very professional and after the first call I was able to do everything by email. They are probably 1.5X the cost of your average Groupon, but they included everything we needed. They don't charge you extra for props and extra hours and idle hours are both very reasonable. They also had backup/insurance in case of a problem on the day-of. We got a contract emailed to us pretty quickly, which we were able to easily update later when we discovered we needed an idle hour for during dinner. They also have a website where you can pay online and download your pictures at the end.

The day-of, they were great. They were on time and worked with our day-of wedding coordinator to set up. Gabriela did a great job and we were very happy with the pictures. We also paid extra for a book to be made with all of the pictures, which turned out great. The pictures were a little more haphazard that we'd like, but that's really just my opinion.

Overall, we had a great experience with Photo Booth Express and would recommen

Profile Picture Daniel, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The service provided was outstanding from start to finish. Very professional. All guests got into the booth, regardless of age! The pictures turned out great and it was fun to read the comments in the book the next morning. This was the best addition to our wedding!

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved working with photo booth express. They were very organized and simple to work with. I think they have a great value for their product and I had no issues. The professionalism was outstanding and communication up to and after my wedding day was top of the line and quick. Whenever I had a question, I would receive a very prompt response and they were very accommodating to me bringing my own scrapbook for the photo strips. Actually, during my wedding, the photo corners were not working so the attendant went out and got tape for me. It was excellent and a big hit with all my guests!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/27/13, 8 Reviews

My Photo Album

37 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Photo Booth Express has been a hit at many of my clients weddings! The large and attractive booth provides for hours of fun for groups large and small. Their prop box is also sure to have something for everybody. The photo booth attendants are always prompt, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Photo Booth Express is the best booth in the business!

I love working with Faith, Rodney and the rest of the crew from Photo Booth Express! They have awesome booths and great designs on their photo strips. They really add another fun activity & favor to the event. Highly recommend!

Events