Joliet, Joliet, IL 60431 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About I Do Mirror Booths

Check out the hottest trend in wedding rentals, the I Do Mirror Booth! Our interactive social mirror not only allows you to take fun photos with props and friends but you and your guests can also play games, upload your photos to social media, and interact with a fun touch screen unlike traditional photo booths.

Follow I Do Mirror Booths on

1 User photo

I Do Mirror Booths 1

Rachel Woods · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing All Around!

This is the most unique photo booth around. All our wedding guest absolutely loved it and everyone had a blast taking pictures in it. The set up offers a lot of space for big groups to take photos and the props they provide really add the perfect touch. They also offer a lot of customization options that can be unique to your wedding only! If you want that WOW factor added to your wedding, this photo booth will do the trick! The staff is amazing and super helpful. You also get a copy of every photo taken that night, even the ones your guest deleted because they didn't like that one. LOL Highly recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    I Do Mirror Booths 2
  • Rena

Rena Alexander · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Amazing

Lori and her team were Absolutely amazing. Everything that I wanted with the mirror booth I received. I would definitely do it again, Lori walked me through the whole process she was very patient with me. I was so stress with everything around me but not with the I do mirror both. Lori explained everything from start to finish. I was just amaze on how beautiful my overlay and the quality of the pictures.
    Thank you Lori for making our day great.
    ( super funny my hushand left me to play with the booth. He is in so many pictures WITHOUT me) lol

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brittany Zirino · Married on 11/02/2018

Lowery Wedding

We absolutely loved I Do Mirror Booth!! We are so happy with all the pictures! Our guests had a blast taking pictures and using all the props! I would highly reccomend I Do Mirror Booth! Friendly and funny staff kept us all entertained!

Sent on 11/13/2018

I Do Mirror Booths's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much! We appreciate that you took a moment to provide some feedback about your experience with our services! We were honored to be a part of your special day!

Award

I Do Mirror Booths FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 1,275.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 1,275.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do Mirror Booths 1
    Book Multiple Services and SAVE

Are you in need of additional wedding services such as a DJ, an officiant for your ceremony, or rentable light up letters?

We offer discounts for booking multiple services!

Ask us how we can save you money and help you check those tasks off your wedding "to do" list!

• Joliet Joliet, IL, 60431 See on map