Willow Tree Films Reviews

54 | Watertown, MA

54 Reviews for Willow Tree Films

54 Willow Tree Films Reviews

Carrie · Married on 01/07/2018

Greg and his team at Willow Tree were amazing! Throughout the planning process, Greg was very easy to get in touch with and took his time speaking with us. There were many components to the day and he knew what was important to us. On our wedding day, Greg and his team were very professional and fun to work with! They captured everything we could imagine and more. Greg sent us our wedding video and we could not be happier. Greg is beyond talented and the quality and creativity of his videos exceeded my expectations. We are so grateful we chose Greg and his team for our special day. We are so happy to have such a wonderful keepsake to remember our special day for years to come. We highly recommended Greg and his team. Thank you so much Greg! You guys are the best!

Brianna · Married on 09/30/2017

With all the hustle during the wedding it is so easy to become overwhelmed. Greg came and was so kind and engaged, which meant so much to not only Brianna (the bride and our daughter), but to all of us. He had a calm presence about him that allowed our family to just do what we needed to do and know that everything would be taken care of.

I can't thank him enough for everything! Greg is amazing and we can't wait to see Brianna and Ray's wedding video! Highly recommend this videographer! He was the calming presence that we needed especially when others were pressuring us to keep with their time schedule. It could have been stressful because of that but Greg made me feel calmer and it allowed all of us to take a deep breath and relax. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST VIDEOGRAPHER YOU COULD HAVE AND THAT YOU NEED AT YOUR WEDDING!!!

Marissa · Married on 08/04/2017

I had been eyeing Greg's work a year before I even got engaged and I just knew Will Tree Films was the perfect vendor to capture my wedding day. Their films are beautifully shot, capturing a sense of romance, mystery and uniqueness to each and everyone of his films and that's what makes Willow Tree Films stand out. They are meticulous at finding the best shot, using the perfect lighting so that each film looks like it came straight out of National Geographic and I kid you not, Willow Tree Films is THE BEST videographer I have seen yet. Thank you Willow Tree Films for honoring us in filming our wedding. We can't wait to see our video!

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2017

Greg was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding process. He was extremely responsive and so easy to work with. Our friends and family thoroughly enjoyed working with him and his staff the day of our wedding and to top it off his work is unlike any other. We have received SO many compliments on our wedding trailer, he truly captured our day in the most magical way. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Greg and his wife at Willow Tree Films were phenomenal to work with. Two years before I was even engaged I saw a friend of mine's wedding video and was in absolute awe of their work. Luckily, they were available for my wedding and traveled from Pennsylvania to Long Island for me. Greg was such a calming presence at my chaotic house the morning of the wedding. Completely unobtrusive, he worked flawlessly with my photographer (who he didn't know prior to my day). At one point in the morning when I was clearly stressed out he said something to me to the effect of, "Hey! You're getting married today. This is awesome." So simple but really calmed me down, I don't even know if he remembers that but I do. I received my trailer to my feature film and it was absolutely gorgeous. When I first saw my film, there were parts that I wanted tweaked a little, and Greg made all the changes that day for me. Amazing to work with, he is such a genuine person and cares so deeply about his clients' satisfaction. You'd be lucky to have Willow Tree as a part of your day.

Joe · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough about Willow Tree Films! I feel truly lucky to have found them and to have met Greg and Olivia. They are truly great people with amazing talent. If you have not already, I encourage you to visit their website and check out some of their work. They produce truly heartfelt and warming videos that capture moments in the most beautiful fashion. My wife and I are absolutely in love with them both as people and as the talent that they are. We did a love story video with Greg in nyc and it could not have turned out better! We only just had our wedding so have not seen our wedding video yet but we have the utmost confidence that it will be amazing! After working with them, they have showed nothing but professionalism and passion for their work. Greg and Olivia were amazing on the day of capturing every last moment. They are great people to hang out with and work with. I could not give them any higher of a recommendation! If you're looking for a videographer, look no further...

Ashton · Married on 05/29/2016

Willow Tree Films is nothing short of perfection. From the moment of our engagement we knew that we wanted Willow Tree Films to capture our wedding. Their professional-quality work, their eye for capturing authentic moments, the artistry that emanates from their films... it is second to none. Greg and Olivia were absolutely amazing from the beginning. We discussed our wedding style, our vision, and just who we were as a couple with Greg over Skype. He was eager to get to know us and truly cared about us as a couple. They are absolutely the most adorable couple- duo and they work so well together. They captured so many intimate moments while always making us feel comfortable. We eagerly await our film-- although we were just surprised with a short, teaser. It is absolutely breathtaking. All of the emotions of the day came flooding right back as if it was all happening again. Do not think back and have any regrets from your wedding day. Willow Tree Films is the only company that will truly create a film that you will cherish for a lifetime. We are so thankful for them.

Meghan · Married on 05/14/2016

We were so happy were able to work with Greg and Olivia on our special day!! They are great people to work with and helped to make the day seamless, special and fun. We are thrilled with our highlight film and feel it is a great recap of our wedding day. Greg has a way to capture raw emotion and tell a story. I would definitely recommend Willow Tree Films to anyone!!!!

Courtney · Married on 12/12/2015

Greg was such a great videographer. We had such a blast with him all day. He had great ideas for shots, a great personality and made us feel very comfortable. He worked super well with our photographers and it made the day extra special. A great videographer!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/01/2015

Greg and Willow Tree Films are the BEST. Before we booked Willow Tree Films, Greg was incredibly helpful in answering our many questions about his process and the final product he produces. After we booked Willow Tree Films, he was always available to answer any questions we had and was flexible when we had to reschedule our "Love Story" film due to weather. Leading up to our wedding day, he spent time Skyping with us in order to take care of any last minute concerns or questions.

On our wedding day, Greg and his team were INCREDIBLE. Seriously cannot express how amazing they were to work with. They captured genuine moments and were so good at their jobs that we even forgot they were there sometimes! The final product that Greg produced is the most beautiful representation of how amazing our wedding day was. I don't know how he was able to make the day look even more perfect than it was, but he did! On top of being a creative genius and the best at what he does, Greg is also a gem of a human being and so much fun to work with. We had a blast and laughed throughout the entire day with him. Our only regret is that we only had one wedding for Greg to film. You would be silly to go with anyone else as your videographer. I cannot recommend Willow Tree Films enough!

Jeff · Married on 09/18/2015

Greg with Willow Tree Films was amazing! From beginning to now he has made us feel so comfortable. Most of our vendors on our wedding day were people we knew previously except Greg, but I can truly say now he is part of the family! He was very personable and made us feel important on our big day! He was professional the whole time and got amazing shots! We haven't even seen our final video yet and we know it will be just amazing! All the work he has done previously that we have watched have put lumps in our throats and tears in our eyes. His vision to bring the emotions of the big day to film are unlike anyone elses we had seen before! We highly, HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding!

• User6119088 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I had done a lot of research on videographers and none of them felt right. We found Willow Tree Films and there was something so real about their videos. Every one brought us to tears! We felt so thankful to have found them and to work with them. They were so fun, so easy going, and a joy to spend our wedding day with. Greg is SO talented. We could not believe our video when we saw it! He completely captured the day and all of the emotion in our video. Thank you so much, we cannot wait to watch our video in years to come and relive our day!

Lindsay · Married on 08/14/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough about Greg and Willow Tree Films. The first time Greg and I met ( through FaceTime) I knew instantly he was the right choice for a videographer. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed, which carried right through to the "big day". He and his staff were so kind, funny, and personable...it made the day so easy! Two weeks after our wedding I contacted Greg to tell him my mom was very sick and I wanted to see if he could send me a small clip of the wedding I could show her. Greg could have just done that, however he worked day and night to finish the entire 10 minute long film. He even went so far as to offer to bring his laptop to the hospital so we could all watch together. I was completely taken back, it still makes me cry. This made it even more clear what a truly wonderful person he is.
    The video they created is not like any other I have seen before. They captured our day in the most beautiful, perfect way. Complete strangers have emailed me saying how hard they cried when they watched the film, I kid you not. We are so happy and thankful to have this beautiful video that we will treasure always, and so thankful to have met Greg!
    -Lindsay and Dominic Piperno

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2015

We LOVE Willow Tree! We are so thrilled that we chose to book them for our wedding day videography. Greg is seriously one of the nicest people we had the pleasure of dealing with. He called the week before the wedding to go over everything, and he covered every little detail with us and was just so nice to chat with! He made the time to make our wedding prep a priority - so appreciated! We already loved every single Willow Tree wedding film we’d watched, so we’d already known we needed to have Willow Tree capture our wedding day. And after getting to know Greg and seeing how he had every base covered, I had complete confidence that our wedding day video would be perfect. Greg and John did an excellent job of making sure we were both comfortable the day of the wedding while they were shooting. They did an amazing job of calming everyone’s nerves and even had to chase away a few tourists who had mistakenly walked into our first look location. Greg, along with our photographer, had the great idea on the fly to move our first dance outside because of the great natural light. And we were so glad we did because everything looked amazing outside. Greg showed up early to our venue to get some footage of the wedding and even flew his drone around the grounds to get some great shots. He was so sweet and charming, it made us feel like we were just hanging out with a friend. Greg even put up a 15 second teaser video of our wedding the morning after, which was so fun to watch. Thank you Greg and Willow Tree for doing an amazing job of capturing our wedding day so perfectly! We LOVE our videos!

colleen · Married on 06/13/2015

Greg is so talented and awesome, it would be a shame to miss out on him capturing your big day. From the very beginning he made us feel at ease, and was able to work within our timeframe. He has his own style, and was able to understand what we were looking for instantly.

We did a love story shoot before the wedding day and I feel like it was a must. We were able to hang out with Greg and feel comfortable in front of the camera. Just like we wanted an engagement shoot prior to the wedding, the love story shoot was exactly what we needed to feel confident on the big day.

Greg has amazing ideas and each shot is thought out and executed perfectly. He really takes the time to get the perfect light, the perfect angle, and positions you so that you look your best. That being said, he was also very flexible, letting us do our thing, and directing us when we needed it. Also, he has a drone, and it’s awesome!

5 stars is not enough to give Willow Tree Films. I am blow away by how beautiful our highlight film turned out as well as the ceremony and reception footage. Also, by how great Greg was to work with - he is so professional, kind, patient and talented. He captured every single great moment and detail from the day. He then turned it into the most beautiful short video that just transcended us right back to the most special day of my life. It brings tears to my eyes. My husband and I were so worried about being filmed and how awkward it might be but Greg made it feel so easy like he wasn't even there. Him and my photographer worked amazing together which was so great to see. If you are debating on whether or not to have a videographer - Greg will prove that you do. There were moments that I forgot about and couldn't remember with how much is going on that day - videos bring you right back there and you relive it all. In the highlight film he does it such a personal, artistic way. Like a long trailer of a romance movie - our movie. It told our story in such a beautiful way. He pieced it all together seamlessly & flawlessly. My husband even said it feels like it's a movie. Willow Tree Films was awesome! A 100% MUST book asap! I am so thankful for them! THANK YOU WILLOW TREE FILMS!

Vanessa · Married on 02/21/2015

I was indecisive about hiring a videographer at first until I watched a video from Willow Tree Films from a wedding at the same venue as our's. From my very first interaction with Greg to the most recent interactions, he was an absolutely pleasure to work with. We felt like we had a friend filming us instead of wedding vendor we didn't know. He did a great job of getting to know us as a couple before the wedding and working with our many requests and budget along the way.

My husband I got married at St. Augustine Church in Philadelphia and had our reception at the Horticulture Center on February 21st. We were blessed with lots of snow on our wedding day. Greg and Olivia bared freezing temperatures and snow fall with us all day to create an incredible highlight video and accompanying full videos of our magical wedding. The videos truly bring us back to the emotion, love, and beauty that surrounded us that day. We've had the video for about a month now and I watch it approximately 5-7 times per day! It's so great to be able to relive the best day of our lives thus far. Thank you Greg and Olivia for capturing it so perfectly!

John · Married on 11/22/2014

Greg and Olivia were the most amazing people and the most spectacular videographers. My father was a wedding videographer for 15 years, and was considered one of the best in the industry until he retired. He watched our wedding video and it brought tears to his eyes, and even he said they were the best he'd ever seen. It was obvious from the start that they truly cared about their work and wanted to make sure we had the best possible video. And we did! If you're on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer for your wedding, or if you haven't decided which company to use, I cannot stress enough that you should hire Greg and Olivia. You'll thank yourself!

Mandy · Married on 10/04/2014

Words cannot describe my appreciation for Willow Tree Films! Greg + Olivia Fisher are (without a single doubt in my mind) amazing.

At first we were reluctant to hiring videographers -- how often do you watch your wedding video?! Well, the answer : as often as you possibly can. I watch our highlight film daily....if not two to three times a day. we love sharing the magic and love from our special day with everyone, and anyone, who will watch it. We have heard so many excited comments from our family and friends - "Its like a movie trailer!", "You're making me cry, this is so adorable!" , "I've showed this to everyone i know."

I've known Greg for several years and have watched every single film he has made, and sharing it with my husband saying "we HAVE to have him at our wedding." Luckily, my husband went along with anything I wanted, like a wonderful husband should :-) but he agreed that after watching our own highlight film and ceremony video, that it was a wonderful investment.

Looking back on our wedding day, everything was effortless. Greg + Olivia were EVERYWHERE. Its amazing how much they capture - the small reluctant smile of our flower girl as she walked down the aisle by herself, the tight squeeze of my father after he got me down the aisle, the spontaneous dip at the end of our first dance, and all of the speeches. I am so glad we had them, because watching our films, we find ourselves remembering little snippets of our day that would otherwise be forgotten.

If you doubted getting video services for your own nuptials, think again. We are so blessed to have these moments to look back on for years to come.

We were stunned with the quality of video and footage of our spectacular day. Greg was such an important component of our big day as he had the responsibility of capturing the movement, flow, emotions, nature, details, energy and spirit of our wedding day and he did it so fabulously. His presence was warm and non-intrusive. Hiring a videographer is something that couples often second guess, but I highly recommend it as we now have authentic documentation that evokes paramount emotions of our union of love. It is hard to imagine that the emotion and spirit of our day can be relived, but it is each time we watch our footage. The lighting, dimension, dynamic, images, music, angles and so much more were captured with each segment of our footage. We are so thankful for Willow Tree and their wholehearted genuine hard work they put into making our day so memorable. Our expectations of a videography were exceeded far beyond our wildest dreams. Thank you Willow Tree for the most incredible wedding day documentation that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Betty Ann · Married on 09/06/2014

Greg and Olivia are absolutely incredible, professional, creative, and amazing! Everyone loves the highlight video - Willow Tree really captured the day perfectly and you can see through their film how much my son and his new bride are in love. It moves people who don't even know them to tears when watching it.

In helping my son and daughter-in-law select a videographer, I watched at least 40 - 50 highlight films of different companies - Willow Tree's were the best. An added bonus is that Willow Tree uses a drone, with which they take aerial shots. All I can say about that is - - - WOW! They really add something special to the film.

We are so blessed to have found Greg and Olivia, and so happy they were available for my son's wedding day. I am looking forward to seeing the longer video, and know that both will be treasured by all of our family forever.

Brian · Married on 09/06/2014

Greg and Olivia were awesome! Not only are they great at what they do but they helped out so much at my wedding. They are so genuine and you can tell how they love what they do. I recommend them to everyone I come across. I'm sure a lot of people are debating what my wife and I were regarding Willow Tree and videographers in general.... Are they worth the money. And let me tell you, it most certainly is! Without a doubt!

Sarah · Married on 08/30/2014

Greg and Olivia Fisher are the amazing husband and wife duo that is Willow Tree films. We had the privilege of hiring them to film our wedding in August! Greg's work provides a real organic look to your wedding day. He captures it in a style that feels natural and as if your there while also having a great cinematic touch. We loved working with the couple prior to and the day of the wedding. With Greg there I had a sense of calmness knowing that he was capturing every moment! With Willow Tree film packages you get great videos at an affordable rate; his work is completely worth the cost. Greg and Olivia are dedicated, passionate and easy going professionals. I could not recommend anyone higher than Willow Tree Films to capture your wedding.

Laura · Married on 08/23/2014

Greg and Olivia were a great team and so easy to work with. They took the time to meet with my husband and I before our wedding day and were extremely flexible at the wedding itself. The final product was beautiful and they did a great job of being discreet and not distracting while gathering their footage. They worked very hard to meet the deadline for the film and we were so delighted when we received it. Quality work from a quality team.

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2014

If we could rate Willow Tree Films / Greg & Olivia 10 stars, we would.

It was truly a gift to be able to have them a part of our wedding day, capturing the most special moments on film. What we received in return was the most beautiful video that is priceless footage to us. They captured what I could only hope to have in my memory, let alone on film to view over and over. To see each of our parents dancing and celebrating, have our vows, hear speeches, sweet glances between bride & groom and see the beauty of the day -- it is more meaningful than I could even put into words and we can't thank them enough for everything. Not only was the service we received superior, but the support, sensitivity and happiness they shared with us on such a special occasion, truly first rate. Book Willow Tree Films and don't look back!

Love love LOVE