Willow Tree Films Reviews

64 | Watertown, MA

64 Reviews for Willow Tree Films

• Christina

Christina · Married on 11/14/2020

The Most Romantic & Expressive Videography Team!!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Willow Tree Films! I only spoke to Pat, our lead cinematographer once on the phone before our wedding and from the moment we met in person, we instantly clicked and I felt so comfortable. His partner, Mike was also wonderful, offering me his jacket and gloves while I was freezing outside! Honestly the nicest and most genuine vendors I’ve ever worked with!! They were with us all day and night. We just got back our Instagram trailer from Greg and it is absolutely wonderful! I couldn’t have asked for more perfect team (who also worked so well with my photographers) to capture our special day! We can’t wait to see our other videos!! Tomorrow is 2 weeks since we have been married and it feels like a dream because the day went so fast - this video has helped me to relieve our beautiful day. Thank you Willow Tree!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Rachel M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Capture the magic of your day!

I highly recommend Greg and Willow Tree Films for your wedding day! We weren’t originally going to go with a videographer but then COVID hit and our wedding list went from 240 to 20. Since so many people couldn’t be there, we reached out to Greg to see if he was available. He was – and what a great decision it was! We love our video and it was so special to be able to show it to people who couldn’t be there with us!

We were not used to being on camera – in fact, my husband doesn’t even like his picture taken. We were so nervous that we would hate watching ourselves in our video – like the whole thing would be like when you listen to yourself on voicemail. We could not be more wrong – there was no cringe. Greg perfectly captured the magic of the day – and us as a couple - we loved watching it. We also had some specific requests about the film because of COVID and the story we wanted to tell and he worked with us on all of them.

Going with Willow Tree Films turned out to be a great decision!

Sent on 02/06/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel D. · Married on 04/08/2020

In awe of our wedding film!

Stop your search here! Willow Tree Films are an absolute dream to work with and our wedding video was beyond anything we could've hoped for! The way they capture details and emotion is simply stunning. All of my friends and family have commented on how our wedding highlight video looks like an award-winning feature film. As someone who studied broadcast and video production in college, I was worried we wouldn't be able to find anyone who lived up to my extreme standards, but they blew us away. Greg and I chatted for close to an hour upon initial talks and I spoke with about 15 other cinematographers before coming across willow tree films and knew immediately after my initial conversations with them, that we wanted them to capture our special day. Our wedding also required a bit of a travel and Patrick, who captured our wedding day arrived early with his team to get beautiful scenic/drone shots and worked within our crazy timeline for the day without a hitch. Cannot say enough wonderful things about Willow Tree Films! We are so happy we chose them!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa G. · Married on 10/19/2019

The very best in the business!

We highly recommend hiring Willow Tree Films for any videography needs. After literally sobbing while watching the videos of complete strangers on their website, we were so excited to find out that Willow Tree had availability for our wedding date. Working with Greg and Nicole was such a pleasure, and they made the booking process so easy. The day of our wedding, we worked with Pat & Mike locally in Philadelphia, and they were literally the two nicest people we've ever met. Both of them went above and beyond to capture every special moment -- like, literally running into traffic to film us in our car while en route from our church to the reception. Pat & Mike even presented us with a small teaser video at the reception and we were so overwhelmed by their kindness, professionalism and talent. We cannot wait to see the finished product from Greg, and have full confidence that our wedding video is something we'll cherish the rest of our lives. Book Willow Tree Films ASAP!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Heartfelt Films

I was referred to Greg by our photographer and I am so lucky that he had our date available and was able to film our wedding. His films have such a beautiful, natural ascetic and he is able to capture the happy feeling of the day. He was very prepared for the day and it is seen in the quality of the videos. I also appreciated that he was available throughout the wedding process to answer any questions that we had. He made a point to have a check in call the week of the wedding to make sure all of the details were captured, which I found very helpful.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Margo P. · Married on 03/02/2019

Magical Film and Relationship

We had an amazing experience with Gregg and the rest of Willow Tree Films. They were responsive and personable when it was time for planning. Gregg called us and we spoke for about 30 minutes, just getting to know one another. That is when we knew Willow Tree would be the best fit for us. Willow Tree captured our wedding day so perfectly, that even when a stranger views it, it brings tears to his/her eyes. We would highly recommend Willow Tree Films!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle P. · Married on 12/16/2018

Look no further... Willow Tree Films MUST be your videographer!

Willow Tree Films is absolutely exceptional. They were extremely professional from the start of our interactions and provided videos of the utmost highest quality for our wedding. Their videographers were very diligent yet let us enjoy our night, and they made sure to capture all of our important moments. Our wedding video is just so well done - it looks like an actual movie and has let us relive our day with the same emotions over and over again. They also provided lighting for the photographer (which they didn't have to do) out of the kindness of their hearts. Greg was extremely responsive and on top of everything we requested, which I appreciated so much (especially during the final days). In a world full of wedding scams, Willow Tree Films is a breath of fresh air as they produce quality work that is true to their price and promises. We were given everything we could have asked for and more, and I am so glad we chose them to capture our wedding day. There is one "shot" to get a wedding day right, and Willow Tree Films certainly does that. I don't know how any company could be better than Willow Tree Films; they're not just great, they're spectacular. You will be sorry if you don't choose them, that I am sure of.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith B. · Married on 12/01/2018

Artistic, easy to work with, gorgeous quality

My experience with Willow Tree Films could not have been better. I watched a couple of the highlight films on their website and knew I was interested in hiring them for my wedding. After a phone call with Greg, I was completely sold. Greg and the Willow Tree team were easy going, kind, responsive, and beyond talented. They were a pleasure to be around on our otherwise hectic wedding day. Our wedding film is so gorgeous and romantic, with beautiful editing and timeless music. I highly recommend working with Willow Tree Films. You will be very happy that you did.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kirstyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Easy to work with, gorgeous end-product!

Greg was incredibly responsive and easy to work with leading up to our wedding day. He and his team arrived on time and captured everything on our day beautifully. He has a very natural style that perfectly represented my husband and me. We got a highlight video and the full ceremony reception video that we love. Highly recommend Greg!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Marie · Married on 05/19/2018

This is the wedding video of your dreams !

We are SO happy to have had Greg with us to capture our wedding day (Because that’s exactly what he did). Not only was he lovely to be around, but he genuinely found all the most beautiful, meaningful, and heartwarming moments of our wedding day and weaved them together to re-create our story in the most amazing wedding video I’ve ever seen. My husband and I were blown away. I cannot believe how lucky we are to have found Willow Tree Films! We will cherish this video forever. If you’re having any doubts, fears, or concerns at all about who to hire as your videographer (and entrust with this great responsibility), you just found the most beautiful human for the job who will give you the wedding video of your dreams! Thank you so much, Greg!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Carrie · Married on 01/07/2018

Greg and his team at Willow Tree were amazing! Throughout the planning process, Greg was very easy to get in touch with and took his time speaking with us. There were many components to the day and he knew what was important to us. On our wedding day, Greg and his team were very professional and fun to work with! They captured everything we could imagine and more. Greg sent us our wedding video and we could not be happier. Greg is beyond talented and the quality and creativity of his videos exceeded my expectations. We are so grateful we chose Greg and his team for our special day. We are so happy to have such a wonderful keepsake to remember our special day for years to come. We highly recommended Greg and his team. Thank you so much Greg! You guys are the best!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/30/2017

With all the hustle during the wedding it is so easy to become overwhelmed. Greg came and was so kind and engaged, which meant so much to not only Brianna (the bride and our daughter), but to all of us. He had a calm presence about him that allowed our family to just do what we needed to do and know that everything would be taken care of.

I can't thank him enough for everything! Greg is amazing and we can't wait to see Brianna and Ray's wedding video! Highly recommend this videographer! He was the calming presence that we needed especially when others were pressuring us to keep with their time schedule. It could have been stressful because of that but Greg made me feel calmer and it allowed all of us to take a deep breath and relax. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST VIDEOGRAPHER YOU COULD HAVE AND THAT YOU NEED AT YOUR WEDDING!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Marissa · Married on 08/04/2017

I had been eyeing Greg's work a year before I even got engaged and I just knew Will Tree Films was the perfect vendor to capture my wedding day. Their films are beautifully shot, capturing a sense of romance, mystery and uniqueness to each and everyone of his films and that's what makes Willow Tree Films stand out. They are meticulous at finding the best shot, using the perfect lighting so that each film looks like it came straight out of National Geographic and I kid you not, Willow Tree Films is THE BEST videographer I have seen yet. Thank you Willow Tree Films for honoring us in filming our wedding. We can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2017

Greg was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding process. He was extremely responsive and so easy to work with. Our friends and family thoroughly enjoyed working with him and his staff the day of our wedding and to top it off his work is unlike any other. We have received SO many compliments on our wedding trailer, he truly captured our day in the most magical way. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Greg and his wife at Willow Tree Films were phenomenal to work with. Two years before I was even engaged I saw a friend of mine's wedding video and was in absolute awe of their work. Luckily, they were available for my wedding and traveled from Pennsylvania to Long Island for me. Greg was such a calming presence at my chaotic house the morning of the wedding. Completely unobtrusive, he worked flawlessly with my photographer (who he didn't know prior to my day). At one point in the morning when I was clearly stressed out he said something to me to the effect of, "Hey! You're getting married today. This is awesome." So simple but really calmed me down, I don't even know if he remembers that but I do. I received my trailer to my feature film and it was absolutely gorgeous. When I first saw my film, there were parts that I wanted tweaked a little, and Greg made all the changes that day for me. Amazing to work with, he is such a genuine person and cares so deeply about his clients' satisfaction. You'd be lucky to have Willow Tree as a part of your day.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Joe · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough about Willow Tree Films! I feel truly lucky to have found them and to have met Greg and Olivia. They are truly great people with amazing talent. If you have not already, I encourage you to visit their website and check out some of their work. They produce truly heartfelt and warming videos that capture moments in the most beautiful fashion. My wife and I are absolutely in love with them both as people and as the talent that they are. We did a love story video with Greg in nyc and it could not have turned out better! We only just had our wedding so have not seen our wedding video yet but we have the utmost confidence that it will be amazing! After working with them, they have showed nothing but professionalism and passion for their work. Greg and Olivia were amazing on the day of capturing every last moment. They are great people to hang out with and work with. I could not give them any higher of a recommendation! If you're looking for a videographer, look no further...

Sent on 07/27/2016

Ashton · Married on 05/29/2016

Willow Tree Films is nothing short of perfection. From the moment of our engagement we knew that we wanted Willow Tree Films to capture our wedding. Their professional-quality work, their eye for capturing authentic moments, the artistry that emanates from their films... it is second to none. Greg and Olivia were absolutely amazing from the beginning. We discussed our wedding style, our vision, and just who we were as a couple with Greg over Skype. He was eager to get to know us and truly cared about us as a couple. They are absolutely the most adorable couple- duo and they work so well together. They captured so many intimate moments while always making us feel comfortable. We eagerly await our film-- although we were just surprised with a short, teaser. It is absolutely breathtaking. All of the emotions of the day came flooding right back as if it was all happening again. Do not think back and have any regrets from your wedding day. Willow Tree Films is the only company that will truly create a film that you will cherish for a lifetime. We are so thankful for them.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Meghan · Married on 05/14/2016

We were so happy were able to work with Greg and Olivia on our special day!! They are great people to work with and helped to make the day seamless, special and fun. We are thrilled with our highlight film and feel it is a great recap of our wedding day. Greg has a way to capture raw emotion and tell a story. I would definitely recommend Willow Tree Films to anyone!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Courtney · Married on 12/12/2015

Greg was such a great videographer. We had such a blast with him all day. He had great ideas for shots, a great personality and made us feel very comfortable. He worked super well with our photographers and it made the day extra special. A great videographer!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/01/2015

Greg and Willow Tree Films are the BEST. Before we booked Willow Tree Films, Greg was incredibly helpful in answering our many questions about his process and the final product he produces. After we booked Willow Tree Films, he was always available to answer any questions we had and was flexible when we had to reschedule our "Love Story" film due to weather. Leading up to our wedding day, he spent time Skyping with us in order to take care of any last minute concerns or questions.

On our wedding day, Greg and his team were INCREDIBLE. Seriously cannot express how amazing they were to work with. They captured genuine moments and were so good at their jobs that we even forgot they were there sometimes! The final product that Greg produced is the most beautiful representation of how amazing our wedding day was. I don't know how he was able to make the day look even more perfect than it was, but he did! On top of being a creative genius and the best at what he does, Greg is also a gem of a human being and so much fun to work with. We had a blast and laughed throughout the entire day with him. Our only regret is that we only had one wedding for Greg to film. You would be silly to go with anyone else as your videographer. I cannot recommend Willow Tree Films enough!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Jeff · Married on 09/18/2015

Greg with Willow Tree Films was amazing! From beginning to now he has made us feel so comfortable. Most of our vendors on our wedding day were people we knew previously except Greg, but I can truly say now he is part of the family! He was very personable and made us feel important on our big day! He was professional the whole time and got amazing shots! We haven't even seen our final video yet and we know it will be just amazing! All the work he has done previously that we have watched have put lumps in our throats and tears in our eyes. His vision to bring the emotions of the big day to film are unlike anyone elses we had seen before! We highly, HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • User6119088 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I had done a lot of research on videographers and none of them felt right. We found Willow Tree Films and there was something so real about their videos. Every one brought us to tears! We felt so thankful to have found them and to work with them. They were so fun, so easy going, and a joy to spend our wedding day with. Greg is SO talented. We could not believe our video when we saw it! He completely captured the day and all of the emotion in our video. Thank you so much, we cannot wait to watch our video in years to come and relive our day!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/14/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough about Greg and Willow Tree Films. The first time Greg and I met ( through FaceTime) I knew instantly he was the right choice for a videographer. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed, which carried right through to the "big day". He and his staff were so kind, funny, and personable...it made the day so easy! Two weeks after our wedding I contacted Greg to tell him my mom was very sick and I wanted to see if he could send me a small clip of the wedding I could show her. Greg could have just done that, however he worked day and night to finish the entire 10 minute long film. He even went so far as to offer to bring his laptop to the hospital so we could all watch together. I was completely taken back, it still makes me cry. This made it even more clear what a truly wonderful person he is.
    The video they created is not like any other I have seen before. They captured our day in the most beautiful, perfect way. Complete strangers have emailed me saying how hard they cried when they watched the film, I kid you not. We are so happy and thankful to have this beautiful video that we will treasure always, and so thankful to have met Greg!
    -Lindsay and Dominic Piperno

Sent on 01/14/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2015

We LOVE Willow Tree! We are so thrilled that we chose to book them for our wedding day videography. Greg is seriously one of the nicest people we had the pleasure of dealing with. He called the week before the wedding to go over everything, and he covered every little detail with us and was just so nice to chat with! He made the time to make our wedding prep a priority - so appreciated! We already loved every single Willow Tree wedding film we’d watched, so we’d already known we needed to have Willow Tree capture our wedding day. And after getting to know Greg and seeing how he had every base covered, I had complete confidence that our wedding day video would be perfect. Greg and John did an excellent job of making sure we were both comfortable the day of the wedding while they were shooting. They did an amazing job of calming everyone’s nerves and even had to chase away a few tourists who had mistakenly walked into our first look location. Greg, along with our photographer, had the great idea on the fly to move our first dance outside because of the great natural light. And we were so glad we did because everything looked amazing outside. Greg showed up early to our venue to get some footage of the wedding and even flew his drone around the grounds to get some great shots. He was so sweet and charming, it made us feel like we were just hanging out with a friend. Greg even put up a 15 second teaser video of our wedding the morning after, which was so fun to watch. Thank you Greg and Willow Tree for doing an amazing job of capturing our wedding day so perfectly! We LOVE our videos!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Colleen · Married on 06/13/2015

Greg is so talented and awesome, it would be a shame to miss out on him capturing your big day. From the very beginning he made us feel at ease, and was able to work within our timeframe. He has his own style, and was able to understand what we were looking for instantly.

We did a love story shoot before the wedding day and I feel like it was a must. We were able to hang out with Greg and feel comfortable in front of the camera. Just like we wanted an engagement shoot prior to the wedding, the love story shoot was exactly what we needed to feel confident on the big day.

Greg has amazing ideas and each shot is thought out and executed perfectly. He really takes the time to get the perfect light, the perfect angle, and positions you so that you look your best. That being said, he was also very flexible, letting us do our thing, and directing us when we needed it. Also, he has a drone, and it’s awesome!

Sent on 06/28/2015