95 Cripe St., North Kingstown, RI 02852 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Harrison Weddings

Harrison Weddings is a wedding videography company serving New England, that specializes in documenting your big day with a cinematic flair. Owner Harry Roulet uses high-quality equipment to capture his couples' most intimate moments in high-resolution videos. Harry works with his clients to create a wedding video that they can cherish for a lifetime.

Experience
Harry Roulet has a bachelor’s degree in communications media with a concentration in video photography. He has several years of experience providing videography for weddings, television shows, commercials and music videos, in addition to providing his services for BET Networks.

Harrison Videos prides themselves in offering a selection of services that will make your videography fully customizable. Services include:

• Additional hours

Videos 14 Videos

35 Reviews for Harrison Weddings

Christopher Abbot · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Harry The Visionary

As a full-time working groom with a hectic schedule, I knew that I needed an artistic visionary to take the reins and provide us with a breathtaking video. We needed someone reliable so we turned to Harrison Weddings. This decision paid off BIG TIME! We love our videos! The 4k video was SPECTACULAR! Our family and friends have raved about our videos after seeing them. If you are looking for a visionary videographer who is passionate, then I would strongly encourage you to go with Harrison Weddings. Their videography is the best I have ever seen. I invested so much time, energy, and money into the planning process. Harry was the final step in making my dreams come true.

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Christine

Christine Wallace · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Thank You Harrison Weddings!

If you're searching for a skillful and creative Videographer, STOP the search. You've found the absolute best in Harrison Weddings. Harry is a master craftsman who worked hard on our wedding day to make it unforgettable. Harry and his crew used multiple cameras throughout the day to capture all of the details. Not only were they extremely organized, they had been very gracious while dealing with my wife and I. This was a great experience from beginning to end. Harry was incredible! I would say it was the BEST decision my wife and I ever made. He was on top of everything and captured our day perfectly! Harry was able to capture the beauty of our church and venue with a drone. I highly recommend him to anyone! My wife and I fall short of words to thank Harry for creating the wedding video of our dreams!

Sent on 06/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Harrison Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 95 Cripe St. North Kingstown, RI, 02852 See on map
    857-763-1570 (Phone number)
    Location of (Harrison Weddings)