Harrison Weddings Reviews

39 | North Kingstown, RI

39 Reviews for Harrison Weddings

Christopher A. · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Harry The Visionary

As a full-time working groom with a hectic schedule, I knew that I needed an artistic visionary to take the reins and provide us with a breathtaking video. We needed someone reliable so we turned to Harrison Weddings. This decision paid off BIG TIME! We love our videos! The 4k video was SPECTACULAR! Our family and friends have raved about our videos after seeing them. If you are looking for a visionary videographer who is passionate, then I would strongly encourage you to go with Harrison Weddings. Their videography is the best I have ever seen. I invested so much time, energy, and money into the planning process. Harry was the final step in making my dreams come true.

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Christine

Christine W. · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Thank You Harrison Weddings!

If you're searching for a skillful and creative Videographer, STOP the search. You've found the absolute best in Harrison Weddings. Harry is a master craftsman who worked hard on our wedding day to make it unforgettable. Harry and his crew used multiple cameras throughout the day to capture all of the details. Not only were they extremely organized, they had been very gracious while dealing with my wife and I. This was a great experience from beginning to end. Harry was incredible! I would say it was the BEST decision my wife and I ever made. He was on top of everything and captured our day perfectly! Harry was able to capture the beauty of our church and venue with a drone. I highly recommend him to anyone! My wife and I fall short of words to thank Harry for creating the wedding video of our dreams!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Marissa A. · Married on 12/10/2020

Superior in Class and Quality

We were fortunate enough to get Harry as our Videographer. My husband is a very detailed and quality-oriented person. Harry made sure our day went smooth and as planned. No doubt, Harry is very attentive and extremely thorough. He was great in communicating with us and very responsive. Our highlight film was FIVE STAR QUALITY. Many of our guests spoke highly of him and loved having him around. Harry is a true professional and a pleasure to work with. We will recommend you to EVERYONE!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Scott B. · Married on 10/18/2020

Harry is the best!

Harry and his team were absolutely awesome to work with through the entire process. He communicated frequently and answered any of the questions we had along the way. He also gathered a ton of very important information from us prior the the date to ensure he had all of the contacts and info he’d need to be successful. The final product was perfect. We didn’t need to have a single thing edited.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Audra P. · Married on 08/23/2020

A perfect video in a less than perfect year

I cannot express how thankful we are that we booked Harrison Weddings for our wedding this year. From the very beginning, Harry was very prompt in his replies and answered any questions and concerns we had. I was EXTREMELY picky with what I was looking for in a videographer, and I fell in love with Harry & team's work the minute I checked out the website. The whole process was very thorough and detailed - Harry made sure he knew the moments we wanted to capture since I wanted less "bridal" and "staged" shots and more a memory of the day as a whole. Harry did a great job of capturing both, and both our highlight and full length film were perfect. My dad had a very special speech during the reception that was played throughout part of the videos, and everyone still (happy) cries when we re-watch it.
    Harry & team were also extremely accommodating during 2020-covid wedding planning. We were fortunate to only have to reschedule once, but Harry was on top of it and attentive. Harry was like another friend on the day of our wedding - polite, natural, friendly, and we couldn't be happier with our choice.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda P. · Married on 08/09/2020

Professionalism Overloaded "No. 1 Videographer"

Words cannot express my gratitude for Harrison Weddings! And yeah Harry is No 1! They didn’t miss a single moment in our Full-length film. My wedding was something out of this world! I’m so happy that Harrison Weddings was there to capture our day. Harry made us feel at ease and was always available to provide helpful suggestions throughout the day. He worked seamlessly with us and considered our needs. Harry is a great man! If you’re contemplating videography at all, DO IT WITH HARRY!!!!!! You don’t realize how much you miss with everything going on. I came up with a simple idea for our video, Harrison Weddings worked their magic and made it gold! If you think you can go with any videographer or you don't need a videographer, just RETHINK!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie S. · Married on 07/10/2020

Harry is amazing! Great value for the price.

We absolutely loved our experience with Harry, from our initial email outreach to our finished products. While researching different videographers, we found that often times the packages did not compare to what Harrison Weddings had to offer. Our finished products included a highlight film, an hour of edited footage, as well as our complete raw footage. We did not come across any other packages that compared especially for the price. Harry was always responsive through email and phone leading up to the day of and then via text/phone the day of our event. Additionally, Harry was very professional and held true to his delivery timelines and communicated with us along the way. We shared with Harry the important aspects that we wanted to be included in our video and he beyond delivered. Our final product is absolutely amazing my husband and I along with our family and friends have enjoyed watching our videos and reliving all of the special moments from our wedding day. We highly recommend investing in Harry as your videographer for your wedding!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Heather K. · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing experience

Harry was an absolute pleasure to work with. His attention to detail was amazing and we loved the final product. We'd recommend his services to anyone looking to capture every important moment on your special day.

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Jillian

Jillian D. · Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing Videographer

Harry did an amazing job. The video was the absolute most important piece of my wedding, knowing I can look back on that day whenever is just such a wonderful feeling. Harry was prompt, flexible, and always made sure he got the shots. I am just so impressed by the cinematic trailer and the whole wedding-- we are not the most comfortable couple on screen normally and Harry made us look natural and happy (which we were) and not nervous. Thank you so much Harry-- you made our day and will cherish the memories you helped us save every time we look at our wedding videos. I put a snapshot of the video in-- excuse the terrible quality- it is from my phone-- the true videos are crystal clear and impeccable.

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Adriana

Adriana G. · Married on 04/10/2020

Owen Wedding Spectacular

Harry was one of our favorite vendors to have at our wedding. He went above and beyond in capturing footage and putting the highlight video and extended video together. We consider these videos priceless and are so grateful for Harry Production and the amazing job he did!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Harrison Weddings's reply:

I am glad we were able to connect Adriana. I believe it was not by accident we met. I appreciate the fact that you worked with me to get the best shots for the video. It was a pleasure to work with you and Rob. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding. Many blessings to you and your family.
  • Shiyu

Shiyu X. · Married on 02/22/2020

Best of the best

One of the best decisions I have ever made in my life is to hire Harry as our wedding videographer. He’s extremely friendly, approachable, and professional! I wouldn’t not hesitate at all to do business with him again!

Sent on 05/20/2020
  • Kara

Kara R. · Married on 12/10/2019

Truly remarkable, and impressive

Words are not enough to explain Harry's remarkable and impressive efforts. Harry was a joy to work with and made the whole planning process stress-free. We contacted Harry about 6 months prior to the wedding. We stayed in contact primarily through email. When it came down to planning, Harry reviewed all of the little details. He told us exactly what to expect during our wedding. This led to a truly memorable wedding day. Our video turned out much better than we could have ever imagined. We have all the most wonderful footage with our family and friends thanks to the outstanding efforts of Harry. We loved having the video guestbook feature on our package which made our video unforgettable! Harry’s professional, and friendly demeanor had our guests falling in love with him just like we did!" BELIEVE ME! Don’t ruin your wedding plans with other videographers. Harrison Weddings is the way to go.

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine M. · Married on 10/05/2019

You won’t regret choosing them!

Harrison Weddings was amazing! They were able to capture all of the important moments on our wedding day. They were so patient with us and they really listened to what we wanted. Each time we had a question or request, they were very quick to respond and really positive. Your wedding day goes by so quick and I am so thankful we have beautiful videos that we can see again and again with all of our family and friends. Our videos captured every detail from our wedding and I am forever grateful. Being able to relive our wedding day with our videos is a really great feeling.  We are pleased to recommend them to anyone.  They are really great at what they do and they deserve all of the credit they get!!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Harrison Weddings's reply:

I'm so happy to have been apart of your wedding. It was nice to witness a young spiritual couple tie the knot. Thanks for intervening on my behalf so I can get the shots I needed for the video. Katherine you have a courageous spirit. :) Julian I never forget how you pulled up in white lamborghini. #Epic! You guys were a dream to work with. Many blessings to the both of you! :)
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2019

Easy to work with and beautiful videos

Harry was great to work with! We decided to hire a videographer last minute (about 1-2 months before our wedding) and he called us right away and was willing to work with us and our budget. We appreciate him going above and beyond to travel to our venue and provide us with beautiful videos that we will enjoy for years to come. We highly recommend Harry and his team!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Harrison Weddings's reply:

Shannon it was my pleasure working with you. I really enjoyed the relaxed ambience of your fall wedding. What a great day of family, friend, and great food. I’m glad I was able to be there!

Liz · Married on 09/08/2019

The Best Cinematographer Ever

I took a risk working with Harry as I actually found him through Craigslist, but once I got my first email back from him, I knew he was a very professional individual. He was extremely flexible with what I was asking for and worked with me on it. He offers a simple contract and even has awesome tips for a great video for you to go by if you can! I found it very helpful (he also goes over it with you right before your wedding).

So then comes the day of the wedding. Harry is prompt and ready to go. He worked well with my photographers and captured the most beautiful shots for our video. He really is a craftsman and is able to vision your wedding film and capture shots needed for it.

A little less than 2 months later, BAM he has the film ready for me to review. Though 2 months seems like forever, I knew it was going to be TOTALLY worth the wait. During that time, Harry kept in touch with me, reassuring me that the video was coming and that it was being perfected. SO appreciated this since I was SO excited to see it. I had no worries though, and I was more than willing to wait longer if need be for the best film I could get (plus it was peak wedding season so they were probably working on a lot of them haha). THE FILMS WERE TO DIE FOR. Honestly, even if I had to wait a year, it would have been worth the wait. Harry was able to perfectly capture our entire day in a single 45 minute film and the highlight film is absolutely stunning. I cannot say enough how much I love them. My husband can let you know how many times I've watched them over and over again (it's been A LOT). During the editing process, Harry was able to take any suggestions I requested and applied them to my films. THEY ARE SO PERFECT.

To wrap things up, I cannot recommend Harry Roulet and Harrison Weddings enough. The quality of the imagery and the artistic talent that Harry has are incomparable to others. In addition to that, Harry's professionalism seals the deal and makes him an absolute pleasure to work with. You'd be kicking yourself in the butt if you go with anyone else.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Harrison Weddings's reply:

Liz, being able so to spend the day with you and Kurt was amazing!! The fact that you both were so easygoing and welcoming made my job a little easier. I wanted to work that much harder for you. It was a pleasure to film your wedding and share the day with you.

I'm so happy that you love your wedding films. Your 100% satisfaction is why we carefully craft these films. Like a unborn baby these films need lots of love, attention, and care for them to be delivered successfully. I give you my word.. these films are my whole world. I'm glad that I've given you a little bundle of joy. :) lol Liz your the greatest! Many Many blessing to you and Kurt!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth H. · Married on 09/08/2019

Best Cinematographer for your money!!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Nate · Married on 08/18/2019

Pure Excellence

Harry was so easy to work with and he made our wedding video so amazing! I will hire Harry for ANYTHING I NEED RECORDED. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Andrea C. · Married on 08/17/2019

Harry Roulet

We are blown away by how amazing our wedding video came out! Harry was extremely professional, flexible, easy going and we would 100% recommend him to all our family and friends. Best decision we made was to hire Harry Roulet and his team!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Gavin

Gavin H. · Married on 08/03/2019

Great service and quality!

Harry was very responsive and professional. He provided everything we asked for. We were very impressed with the quality of the final product. We were so happy with the result of our highlight video and final video.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/02/2019

All around perfect videographer!

Finding a videographer was one of the last things we did while wedding planning, and I am so thankful we found Harry!! He was able to customize a package for us that fit with our wants as well as our financial needs. He was always on top of communication (emails, video chats etc.) Harry provided us with a questionnaire prior to the wedding to make sure no details were missed on our end or his, which helped us prepare for our big day!
    On the day of the wedding Harry was already on site to get drone footage of our venue, he was super polite and professional. He and our photographer worked so incredibly well together, we couldn’t have asked for a better team! Harry even has his first s’more at our wedding :)
    My mother was sick and in the hospital the day of our wedding, and out of kindness, Harry offered to follow us to visit my mom to capture us surprising her that night!
    He sent us a highlight video shortly after the wedding, and offered a free revision (big bonus!) We also got our full length video in great time as well as all of our footage from the day, you won’t get that from a lot of videographers!!
    Even the most critical of my family members said they’ve never seen a wedding video so well done before.

You won’t find someone as kind as Harry who can deliver the quality work that he does!
    We have already recommended Harry to friends and coworkers who are recently engaged and plan to for as long as he is shooting weddings!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Harrison Weddings's reply:

Wooow! This not only made my day, it made my week, and my month lol. THANK YOU KATHERINE!!! It brings me such joy to know that I had that kind of impact on your wedding experience. I'm thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with your video and our service. Your day was definitely a memorable one. From the incident up the stairs lol... to the surprise visit to your mom at the end of the night. Your wedding was full of treasured moments. I'm so happy that I was there and captured it all for you. I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to work for you and Alex. People like you guys is reason I have a passion for the work I do. Many many thanks and blessings to the both of you!
  • Lora

Lora · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Eve wedding

Harry was so great to work with. He was very flexible with the timeline of our day and used multiple cameras to get all the shots and angles we wanted. I’m glad I found him to shoot our wedding! The footage came out great and now we have memories that will last forever :)

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Lara

Lara B. · Married on 10/12/2018

We had a phenomenal experience!!

We are so happy with our trailer and video! We watch our wedding video all time and love watching it with family and friends. We received our wedding video right around the holidays and our whole family watched it together. We laughed, cried, and laughed again haha. This video made the holidays just a little bit more special. It was so amazing to relive our special moment. I highly recommend Harrison Video Production to any couple that is looking for a phenomenal experience.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Michael M. · Married on 09/23/2018

Harry is a MUST for your wedding.

The video Harry shot and produced is breathtaking. He captured the key moments and the natural beauty of our venue better than I could have imagined. Harry is a necessity for your wedding day.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Ali

Ali R. · Married on 09/08/2018

Harrison Video Production for the win!

We are so thankful to have found Harrison Video Production for our wedding day! Harry & team were so great to work with. Harry was professional, flexible and provided great quality video content... exactly what we had been hoping for! As a bit of a “type A” bride I had very specific instructions and Harry was so sweet and flexible and listened to all the requests I had. He did such a great job. He captured video and audio both indoor and outdoor, and he even shot in an extra video style that I had requested. Everyone (especially my mom) LOVED having him there... he’s was a favorite from the beginning! We love that we have quality footage of our special day and can’t thank Harrison Video Production enough!

Sent on 11/15/2018