Harrison Video Reviews

18 | Brockton, MA

18 Reviews for Harrison Video

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/02/2019

All around perfect videographer!

Finding a videographer was one of the last things we did while wedding planning, and I am so thankful we found Harry!! He was able to customize a package for us that fit with our wants as well as our financial needs. He was always on top of communication (emails, video chats etc.) Harry provided us with a questionnaire prior to the wedding to make sure no details were missed on our end or his, which helped us prepare for our big day!
    On the day of the wedding Harry was already on site to get drone footage of our venue, he was super polite and professional. He and our photographer worked so incredibly well together, we couldn’t have asked for a better team! Harry even has his first s’more at our wedding :)
    My mother was sick and in the hospital the day of our wedding, and out of kindness, Harry offered to follow us to visit my mom to capture us surprising her that night!
    He sent us a highlight video shortly after the wedding, and offered a free revision (big bonus!) We also got our full length video in great time as well as all of our footage from the day, you won’t get that from a lot of videographers!!
    Even the most critical of my family members said they’ve never seen a wedding video so well done before.

You won’t find someone as kind as Harry who can deliver the quality work that he does!
    We have already recommended Harry to friends and coworkers who are recently engaged and plan to for as long as he is shooting weddings!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Harrison Video's reply:

Wooow! This not only made my day, it made my week, and my month lol. THANK YOU KATHERINE!!! It brings me such joy to know that I had that kind of impact on your wedding experience. I'm thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with your video and our service. Your day was definitely a memorable one. From the incident up the stairs lol... to the surprise visit to your mom at the end of the night. Your wedding was full of treasured moments. I'm so happy that I was there and captured it all for you. I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to work for you and Alex. People like you guys is reason I have a passion for the work I do. Many many thanks and blessings to the both of you!
  • Lora

Lora · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Eve wedding

Harry was so great to work with. He was very flexible with the timeline of our day and used multiple cameras to get all the shots and angles we wanted. I’m glad I found him to shoot our wedding! The footage came out great and now we have memories that will last forever :)

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Lara

Lara Borne · Married on 10/12/2018

We had a phenomenal experience!!

We are so happy with our trailer and video! We watch our wedding video all time and love watching it with family and friends. We received our wedding video right around the holidays and our whole family watched it together. We laughed, cried, and laughed again haha. This video made the holidays just a little bit more special. It was so amazing to relive our special moment. I highly recommend Harrison Video Production to any couple that is looking for a phenomenal experience.

Michael Mac Pherson · Married on 09/23/2018

Harry is a MUST for your wedding.

The video Harry shot and produced is breathtaking. He captured the key moments and the natural beauty of our venue better than I could have imagined. Harry is a necessity for your wedding day.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Ali

Ali Rooney · Married on 09/08/2018

Harrison Video Production for the win!

We are so thankful to have found Harrison Video Production for our wedding day! Harry & team were so great to work with. Harry was professional, flexible and provided great quality video content... exactly what we had been hoping for! As a bit of a “type A” bride I had very specific instructions and Harry was so sweet and flexible and listened to all the requests I had. He did such a great job. He captured video and audio both indoor and outdoor, and he even shot in an extra video style that I had requested. Everyone (especially my mom) LOVED having him there... he’s was a favorite from the beginning! We love that we have quality footage of our special day and can’t thank Harrison Video Production enough!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sharon Brangwynne · Married on 08/25/2018

Thrilled with wedding videos !

My daughter got married in August in Maine .. She chose Harrison video as her person to capture the event ... we are so thrilled she did!! Harry was very professional from start to finish,readily available by phone and email ..He took the time to listen to my daughters’ wishes and made a magnificent video they will treasure for years !, In fact we also asked him to create a video of our sons wedding which was earlier in the year . He put together a fantastic video of moments of their wedding coupled with photographers photos !, I cannot say enough about how awesome these videos are !, He doesn’t disappoint ! Thanks again Harry for making our children’s wedding videos .. we will cherish them for a long time!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Amy

Amy Voigt · Married on 08/24/2018

I'm so glad I found them. They are true professionals!

My experience with Harrison Video production was exceptional from start to finish. Jessica responded to my emails promptly and helped us make and informed decision on which package to choose. Everyone I’ve been in contact with was super nice and responsive. They blended into our wedding so well. I barely noticed they were there and the video still came out fantastic.

Stacey · Married on 07/28/2018

We were undecided if we wanted a videographer and decided with a few months to go that we wanted one. We are SO happy we chose Harry for our big day. His creative vision is outstanding, and the quality is exactly what we were looking for. I can’t recommend Harry enough!

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Anais

Anais · Married on 06/30/2018

Experience with Harry

My husband and I were on a tight budget, so we decided to do the most basic package. Even though, Harry still did shots that would be perfect for regular or edited video. He was super kind, flexiable, and professional. Gave tons of ideas, and adapted to the craziness of my family. Would recommend him!! My video was a raw version and it was great, just imagine the edited version!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Thomas

Thomas Luca · Married on 06/22/2018

Grateful to have worked with them

At first, we weren’t going to have a wedding Videographer but changed our minds at the last minute. After seeing our video, we are so happy we decided hire HVP! The staff from Harrison Video Production was professional, detail oriented, and motivated to capture the best shots for our video. They gave us everything we ask for. I thank them very much for working with my wife and I on our special day.

Layla Packer · Married on 06/16/2018

Really interesting!

We received our video just weeks after our wedding and it is gorgeous to say the least! We mainly worked with Harry and he was truly one of the nicest people we worked with at our wedding. Both my family and friends were very satisfied with our highlight and full-length film. It was such a great investment. Harrison video please keep up the good work!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Walsh · Married on 04/27/2018

High quality....Great price!

I’m so happy to write this review because the quality blew us away. Not only were we elated with our wedding film, but our expectations were exceeded when it came to the service that we received! The price that we paid was exactly what we were looking to spend. I thought for sure these high-quality videos were way out of our price range, but Harrison video customized a package that worked for us. I’m recommending you guys to everyone!

Sara · Married on 11/05/2017

We first met Harry when he was the videographer for my sister and brother-in-laws’ wedding, and their video completely blew us away. Harry was a natural choice for our wedding and we’re so glad that he crossed our path. We have been so impressed with his responsiveness, his attention to detail, and his desire to go above and beyond for us (even including extra features in our video package). He was always prompt to respond to our every email and accommodate any request from the logistical details leading up to the wedding, to the big day itself, and the video editing process.

My husband and I can’t say enough great things about Harry. He did an incredible job capturing the perfect moments from our wedding and expertly editing the footage into a beautiful hour-long video and highlight video. The videos he created for us far exceeded our expectations. They’re high-quality, artful, and a unique reflection of us as a couple. We couldn’t ask for anything more. Very highly recommend Harry. He was a dream to work with!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Kasey · Married on 08/18/2016

Awesome service! Highly recommended

Sent on 08/04/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/06/2016

We had decided last minute to have the wedding video done. I can say we where beyond pleased. Harry was very professional, friendly and accommodating. The videos were wonderful. He captured all the moments that I wanted and more. I highly recommend Harrison Video.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Corey Jacques · Married on 08/18/2018

Monponsett Inn

Harry roulette did an amazing job at our wedding. From the drones to videos he shot at each of our homes we could not have asked for a better videographer. We would definitely reccomend him for couples who are getting married and would definitely work with him again in the future. Alix and Corey

Sent on 11/24/2018

David · Married on 06/10/2018

He put in the extra effort to get shots that would look best for the video!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Hayley · Married on 10/13/2017

Couldn't have asked for better!

I'm so happy I found Harry to work with us. Videographers around where I live ask for 2k starting price (Maine), he came to us from Massachusetts for waaaaay less. The quality his videos come in was way better than I thought it would ever be and it just blew me away. Harry himself is very kind and professional, and very easy to work with. Also he's very flexible to any needs you may have, he'll work with you on whatever it is. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/01/2019